Community > Posts By > sohailnayak

sohailnayak's photo
Sun 10/27/13 05:05 PM
Hi dear nice to c u here

sohailnayak's photo
Sat 01/26/13 08:28 PM
AMAZING STORY !!!
Once a man saw in his dream, that a lion was chasing him.
The man ran to a tree, climbed on to itand sat on a branch.
He looked down and saw that the lionwas still there waiting for him.
The man then looked to his side where the branch he was sitting on was attached to the tree and sawthat two rats were circling around and eating the branch. One rat was black and the other one was white.
The branch will fall on the ground very soon.
The man then looked below again with fear and discovered that a big black snake had come and settled directly under him.The snake opened its mouth right under the man so that he will fall into it.
The man then looked up to see if there was anything that he could holdon to.
He saw another branch with a honeycomb. Drops of honey were falling from it. The man wanted to taste one of the drops. So, he put his tongue out and tasted one of the falling drops of honey. The honey wasamazing in taste. So, he wanted to taste another drop and then anotherand as a result, he got lost into the sweetness of the honey.
He forgot about the two rats eating his branch away, the lion on the ground and the snake that issitting right under him. Suddenly when the branch broke he remembered all the dangers woke up from his sleep.
Since this was an unique dream, the man went to a pious scholar of Islam to know its meaning.
The scholar said "The lion you saw is your death.
It always chases you and goes where ever you go.
The two rats, one black and one white, are the night and the day.
Black one is the night and the white one is the day.
They circle around, coming one after another, to eat your time as they take you closer to death.
The big black snake with a dark mouth is your grave.
It's there, just waiting for you to fall into it.
The honeycomb is this world and the sweet drops of honey are the luxuriesof this world.
We like to taste a little of the luxuries of this world and it's very sweet. Thenwe want to taste little more and then more.
Meanwhile, we get lost into it and we forget about our time, we forget about our death and we forget about our grave."
May Allah wake us up from the s

sohailnayak's photo
Sat 01/26/13 08:27 PM

I walk alone in the stillness of my heart
searching for answers to truth
but all is covered in darkness
no answers, no feeling, but only pain
I look up and cry out where are you my love
why do you not reach out and hold me
why do you not want me or want to touch me
I long for your love and I know your there
Do you not feel what I feel
Do you not want what I want
will our awaited paths ever cross
will I ever leave this darkness surrounding me
and come into the glorious light of Love
I know our time will come, when we will meet
and we will know true love as it was ment to be
for you and for me.
But for now I walk alone
until I find you, or you find me.

sohailnayak's photo
Sat 01/26/13 08:26 PM
for you and for me.
But for now I walk alone

sohailnayak's photo
Mon 01/21/13 11:10 PM
for you and for me.
But for now I walk alone

sohailnayak's photo
Mon 01/14/13 07:34 PM
for you and for me.
But for now I walk alone

sohailnayak's photo
Sun 11/25/12 03:57 AM
“When you should sit with who you love, you don’t need anything else – beach, candle, a car or anything. When you love someone, you don’t need anything else. The fact that you do need other things means that you don’t love that person,”

sohailnayak's photo
Sun 11/25/12 03:56 AM
“When you should sit with who you love, you don’t need anything else – beach, candle, a car or anything. When you love someone, you don’t need anything else. The fact that you do need other things means that you don’t love that person,”

sohailnayak's photo
Sat 11/10/12 04:19 AM
Y dear?

sohailnayak's photo
Sun 09/23/12 07:06 PM
"I already love in you your beauty, but I am only beginningto love in you that which is eternal and ever precious - your heart, your soul. Beauty one could get to know and fall in love with in one hour and cease to love it as speedily; but the soul one must learn to know. Believe me, nothing on earth is given without labour, even love, the most beautiful and natural of feelings."

sohailnayak's photo
Sun 09/23/12 07:05 PM
"You look familiar, you like my future girlfriend".

sohailnayak's photo
Thu 09/20/12 09:59 AM
Is it so! Pls adv

sohailnayak's photo
Wed 09/19/12 07:59 PM
Thnks 4 respnse. Frnd but i hv been waiting since .13 yrs but failed ever.n nw no hope 2.

sohailnayak's photo
Wed 09/19/12 09:45 AM
about myself? M down 2 earth person simple. Loving caring .dunno hw 2dfine0 myself. Can just say dat i m alone. Bad luck alwåys favoured my luv life. No 1 lovs me even if i give my evrything 2 including my life. I tried àll means even death but no 1 cared! I wish any 1 2 luv me but dont know y no1 does. is my life 2 go in vain? Had a lot! Wish it ends but always i try 2 propse i get a big reject n whén i try 2 end my lífe, i always end up nd hv 2 live dis lonely life. Any1 plzhlp gimme advice.i do not dzire sex only true love.

sohailnayak's photo
Wed 09/19/12 09:44 AM
about myself? M down 2 earth person simple. Loving caring .dunno hw 2dfine0 myself. Can just say dat i m alone. Bad luck alwåys favoured my luv life. No 1 lovs me even if i give my evrything 2 including my life. I tried àll means even death but no 1 cared! I wish any 1 2 luv me but dont know y no1 does. is my life 2 go in vain? Had a lot! Wish it ends but always i try 2 propse i get a big reject n whén i try 2 end my lífe, i always end up nd hv 2 live dis lonely life. Any1 plzhlp gimme advice.i do not dzire sex only true love.

sohailnayak's photo
Wed 09/19/12 08:02 AM
Thnks frnd so kind actuly m so depresd

sohailnayak's photo
Wed 09/19/12 07:22 AM
M i unlúcky

sohailnayak's photo
Wed 09/19/12 07:17 AM

Thnks 4 all ur responses.about myself? M down 2 earth person simple. Loving caring .dunno hw 2 dfine0 myself. Can just say dat i m alone. Bad luck alwåys favoured my luv life. No 1 lovs me even if i give my evrything 2 including my life. I tried àll means even death but no 1 cared! I wish any 1 2 luv me but dont know y no1 does. is my life 2 go in vain? Had a lot! Wish it ends but always i try 2 propse i get a big reject n whén i try 2 end my lífe, i always end up nd hv 2 live dis lonely life. Any1 plz hlp gimme advice.i do not dzire sex only true love.

sohailnayak's photo
Wed 09/19/12 07:00 AM
Thnks 4 all ur responses.about myself? M down 2 earth person simple. Loving caring .dunno hw 2 dfine0 myself. Can just say dat i m alone. Bad luck alwåys favoured my luv life. No 1 lovs me even if i give my evrything 2 including my life. I tried àll means even death but no 1 cared! I wish any 1 2 luv me but dont know y no1 does. is my life 2 go in vain? Had a lot! Wish it ends but always i try 2 propse i get a big reject n whén i try 2 end my lífe, i always end up nd hv 2 live dis lonely life. Any1 plz hlp gimme advice.i do not dzire sex only true love.

sohailnayak's photo
Tue 09/18/12 10:27 PM
Why do girls put me down and nvr care even wen i strive 4 luv oef a partner. Ply help