Wed 04/29/09 11:01 PM
Welcome to the site!

KT89's photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:57 PM
Let me know what you think.
I'm really hoping to meet someone here.

KT89's photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:51 PM

So I saw my girlfriend today.. First thing in the morning, I took her to school as I do every day because she hates taking buses or taxis. Just like every other morning my heart skipped a beat just like it did over a year ago when we started dating. When I picked her up from her classes, something seemed different. All of a sudden, she wants to go on a break. I haven't done anything to hurt her. I get her everywhere she needs to be, I practically feed her every day of the week, I'm honest and loyal to her, I do everything in my power to be a good boyfriend and all she did today was nitpick at everything she could. Well, right before I took her home, she tells me she thinks we should go on a break. I know it can't be because she needs her space because if she does, all she does is tell me that, and I give her as much time as she needs.. Be it a few hours, a few days, or weeks if that's what she needs. I don't know what to do. I really do love this girl. I give my all to her. I'm so lost right now.

=\\ You seem like a sweety. **HUG**
You're a cutie too. [=

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:59 AM

KT89, here's a youtube video of the V3, in case you were wondering how it sounded. This is a guy from the Carvin BBS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ccTXR7BQo&feature=related

=p I don't trust youtube video sound quality.

Well, the V3 is a little like a 3 channel Rectifier, but it has a LOT more mids. The clean channel is a little sterile sounding on the "clean clean" setting, but the Fender-type setting is pretty cool.

That's cool. I'm a fan of the triple recs. cause I'm a metalhead.. I love that raunchy sound.

I love that sound, but with my influences I always end up playing shred or hard blues; I got the V3 trying to make myself play more metal, but I eventually gave in and embraced my style lol.

hey, i have to go.. My brother is taking me down to phili for the day.. add me and we'll talk music some more sometime.

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:54 AM

KT89, here's a youtube video of the V3, in case you were wondering how it sounded. This is a guy from the Carvin BBS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ccTXR7BQo&feature=related

Well, the V3 is a little like a 3 channel Rectifier, but it has a LOT more mids. The clean channel is a little sterile sounding on the "clean clean" setting, but the Fender-type setting is pretty cool.

That's cool. I'm a fan of the triple recs. cause I'm a metalhead.. I love that raunchy sound.

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:50 AM

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:35 AM
Be right back, my brother and I have to eat breakfast. =p

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:34 AM

G'mornin.

Hey waving
You live about 45 minutes away.

Thought I'd throw that out there.

Haha, wow.. I guess we do. =p

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:34 AM

KT89 flowerforyou

Nice Carvin Head. =] What's the one on top? Don't recognise it.

They're both Carvins; one's a Legacy the other is a V3. Love both of those amps, but my tastes changed and now I have a Mesa Express. If I had the cash I would've kept them, but the Express is just more "me" right now.

I'm running a Mesa Triple Rectifier right now and a Subway Rocket.

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:30 AM

KT89 flowerforyou

Nice Carvin Head. =] What's the one on top? Don't recognise it.

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:28 AM
G'mornin.

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:26 AM
Circumstance..

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:20 AM
brokenheart

KT89's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:32 AM
Single and looking for a girlie.

KT89's photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:21 PM
Want to talkk?

KT89's photo
Mon 02/09/09 03:55 AM

ciggarette brake any one... ok ill be back in ten

good deal

KT89's photo
Mon 02/09/09 03:47 AM

Hey people! =]
hello there:wink:

How are you?

KT89's photo
Mon 02/09/09 03:46 AM
Hey people! =]

KT89's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:29 AM
I've been on BC since I was 13 and never saw it as an excuse to have sex with no condom.. or a good excuse to have sex at all. I've only had sex with 2 men, both of which I had about 3 year long relationships with each.

KT89's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:26 AM
It's good.. Has enough information to lure someone in. =]

Previous 1 3 4