Community > Posts By > Tod66

Tod66's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:14 PM
I drew a portrait of John when I was 18 and had it tattooed recently...I kept it in plastic for a reason..Even the tattoo artist told me it was the coolest thing he had done...I really miss his influence

Tod66's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:10 PM
I'll go with Parabola...Tool is off the wall..Considering a bandmember had something to do with Jurassic Park..I love the clay mation over the top stuff....Enema,Sober and The Pot are awesome

Tod66's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:05 PM
Love that tune..I was in upper Vt picking up my son at a meeting point and I passed up tix to a show at a nearby college,,I will forever kick myself in the ***...If Clapton honestly thinks we would have never found Stevie on his own...Please..Stevie had a sound that will live on

Tod66's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:00 PM
For me it was Peter Gabriel for the "So" tour in 87 as the best and Pink Floyd for a raindrizzled concert at Foxboro stadium(I was dying for)in 1989....I am not behind the times,I just saw Coldplay and Paramore...Love them both...I have seen Rush 21 times..I love a true great concert

Tod66's photo
Wed 01/27/10 08:54 PM
I am listening to American Idiot wondering why its not the next rock opera on the screen...Why Broadway figured out the story and the screen hasn't..Pretty sad something so brilliant since the "Wall" won't hit the big screen because of cost?....It's amazing and I am not the biggest Greenday fan

Tod66's photo
Wed 01/27/10 08:28 PM
To me its just sad that guys assumed the wrong thing on someone that should have been their friend first and foremost on here..It just makes me angry you were treated that way

Tod66's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:10 PM
I was waiting on Jason to goof up...I still want to know if the Brunette controlling everyone is the minotaur that ripped apart Sookie..hate that name by the way....The cast and characters,amazing....Its such a smart show while you wait on the next one..I love Weeds and Entourage but a half an hour is the worst tease and without BigLove...I am stuck worrying about Sookie

Tod66's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:07 AM
Besides retracing my messages,who has added me as a favorite?

Tod66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:40 PM
I really have to ask...How do you all keep up?..This seems like so much fun and I can thank Deb for that...all dudded up..I love a tux too

Tod66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:46 AM
I am probably one of the few hoping for the rain.I have a ballgame to play and a birthday party invite at the same time.....Good morning to everyone here

Tod66's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:06 PM
Well,thank you..Debbie?..If you feel I am worthy of recruitment..lol...This all seems interested and I appreciate it