Community > Posts By > jacktrades

jacktrades's photo
Wed 08/24/16 05:16 PM
For myself no.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 08/24/16 05:11 PM
I am thinking about two good movies I watched.13 cameras and Whitey Bulger.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 08/24/16 05:09 PM
I'm thinking if you dish it out then be able to take it.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 09:29 PM
Edited by jacktrades on Tue 08/23/16 09:29 PM
oops .

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 09:29 PM
If you live your life as if everything is about you, You will be left with that...Just You...

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:30 PM
I would use common sense and realize this was happening then move on, the best revenge is to live better.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:26 PM

Watching turkish series on tv while eating grapes.
[/quote

I never watched turkish Tv but I love grapes.

I will share you some if you want.happy happy

ok I will bring the fermented grapes, the kind in a bottle..

I love it.love :heart: :heart: :heart:

flowerforyou

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:24 PM

This is a nice positive topic. Thanks for posting it!

When life get me down I head for the mountains. Nature has a way of minimizing your problems.

I enjoy hiking, climbing, and exploring of any kind.

It's really fun hiking into a canyon, viewing Petroglyphs, and exploring Indian ruins.

I also like checking out ghost towns in various states of conditions from living to almost non-existent.

A nice rain storm or light snowing in the forest mountains is fantastic too.
[/quote

This pretty much nails it for me also...Well said Sir.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:08 PM

Do you think people are clickish on here? In life do we just click with some people and not others?

Yes on both questions. AS far as mingle without a doubt there is a click and that's ok but the problem with some( as in life as well) is they get a superior attitude and do not want to include people who are new because they are worried of losing their standing in the group,I see this a defense mechanism and it tells me all I want to know about that person.You Seakolony do not fall into that category your willingness to chat with newcomers is to be admired and there are a few others here who are very social to newcomers you folks are what life is about, good conversation with confidence.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 07:55 PM
My first thought was it has been awhile since I have had two days off in a row and I over did it last night, whoa slow down ,a couple of extra glasses of wine and snack food reminded me why I started taking care of myself to begin with.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 07:51 PM
A surgeon, to experience how rewarding saving someones life would feel.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 07:48 PM
I believe Asians in general retain a youth appearance longer them most races.I also agree with Dark Owl for the reasons.Asians are very healthy, smart, and attractive human beings.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 07:36 PM
How good this London broil and brown rice is.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 09:09 AM

Now that one looks down right tasty.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 03:08 AM
Edited by jacktrades on Tue 08/23/16 03:10 AM

Watching turkish series on tv while eating grapes.
[/quote

I never watched turkish Tv but I love grapes.

I will share you some if you want.happy happy

ok I will bring the fermented grapes, the kind in a bottle..LOL

jacktrades's photo
Tue 08/23/16 03:04 AM
Barging..The Who

jacktrades's photo
Mon 08/22/16 10:41 PM
Relaxed, just had some great mexican food, having a glass of German Riesling, and now some net flicks..living the dream..lol

jacktrades's photo
Mon 08/22/16 10:35 PM

I have some friends that moved to California from the Philippines. They are some of the sweetest, friendliest, happiest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
I also hear interesting stories about life and the cultural diversity on their 7107 islands. A place I definitely want to visit some day.

I agree we have a small community of Filipino's here that work as nurses and other professions and they are always nice and greet you with a smile when you interact with them.I am sure the Philippines is a great place to visit, the food and the culture and yes the people. I also have it on my bucket list.

jacktrades's photo
Mon 08/22/16 07:38 PM
Cadillac Ranch ...Bruce Springsteen..

jacktrades's photo
Mon 08/22/16 07:00 PM

I just finished dinner but I could take a slice of that with my coffee.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25