Community > Posts By > lilangel2

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 03:35 PM

Bad taste or ok?
Is that a cry for attention?
What do you think?
what

I don't think you should be able to go shirtless if I can't it isn't FAIR! rant bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 03:29 PM
Edited by lilangel2 on Sun 05/09/10 03:32 PM

personally, i like the idea of being married, i like the example it sets for my children and it's the way i prefer to live.

i don't want to be a 'partner', have a 'companion', lack that 'piece of paper' - i want to be someone's wife, have a husband and be married to one another. it feels more complete, more like a family.

i don't care if they are just words to someone else; to me, they are a way of life and provide a sense of security and comfort.

It is not the words or commitment I have a problem with. It is why does it have to be all connected to that piece of paper that gives the government a say in my personal matters??? When did this religious ceremony become a government contract? Why should it be? Who has the right to tell me I am or am not married because of a lack of a government document??? If there was an Adam and a Eve, were they married? Who married them? What defines marriage?

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 03:22 PM

lol..just guys?

Yeah, I/m sure we rolled in a patch of lavender or sumthin' LOLbigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 03:20 PM

Why get married? I'm monogamous, too many weird diseases not to be.

Oh poor guy. I'm sure someone is working on a cure for that affliction.

Plus, my Angel is the TOTAL package! Why take a chance on messing that up? No, I'm a grown man, don't need a piece of paper to tell me she's mine, I know in my heart.

For your information people don't really own other people.

The paper is for THE STATE who wants to keep track of the livestock and who is breeding whom.

And of course they collect the licence fees and divorce filing fees.
They say if you want to play, you must PAY.

Ohhhh That is sooo true...and all under the guise of religion :angel:

Not saying marriage doesn't have some purpose...taxes, legality stuff...one day it may be beneficial to me and my partner to obtain a piece of paper. But that piece of paper certainly doesn't deife our love.

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:10 AM

A pain in the patootie!!!!:heart:

only if....shocked

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:04 AM

Are there ever a time online that you like somebody (More than a friend kinda way)
How do you go about telling the person about this?
Or you rather not To?

I gotta bigtime crush on this one dude on here...I am not sure if he knows...I gave him a sign or too once...not sure he was bright enough to catch on biggrin
I think the sign was "Peccy ask me a question" then the other I'll not say!:wink: laugh love love love drinker

LMAO I wish I could find that OLD pic!bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:03 AM
If it bugs you now it will bug you more later...ease away from that one...not that he is a bad person, just that you must not click with each other.flowerforyou

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:59 AM

Before paper they had to MATCH their clubs to their woman's dents in her head...noway surprised

shades IT FITS,,,or they just made NEW ONES,,that did,,,,laugh

LOL :laughing:

I am so glad not to have lived back then...I bet the guys stunk to high hell tooill

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:53 AM
it's sarcastictongue2

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:44 AM
Oftentimes, It is not so much the piece of paper that binds you together, rather the strings that attach that piece of paper and your soul to the courthouse, the lawyers office and your wallet...That's some INDUSTRIAL strength paper HA! bigsmile

...before the invention of paper,I guess everybody was living in sindrool

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:27 AM

I wish! Cant keep the animals out of any gardens around here!

well my backyard is fenced in...it is my own dogs that get in...but they are small dogs..hopefully they won't do much damage.

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:21 AM
I havn't had a real garden(more than a few tomatoe plants) in years. So, I have started me a small garden this year and so far so good...I have tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumber , squash, different herbs and a few garden firendly flowers (marigolds and nasturtiums for insect control)...also a little bit of sweet corn and some beans.

It is small, but I am proud of it becasue it was all hand done...I have no tillerbiggrin

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:06 AM
Yeah, this was the best mother's day presentshades

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:03 AM

Are there ever a time online that you like somebody (More than a friend kinda way)
How do you go about telling the person about this?
Or you rather not To?

I gotta bigtime crush on this one dude on here...I am not sure if he knows...I gave him a sign or too once...not sure he was bright enough to catch on biggrin

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:01 AM

Hummmmmmmmmm this kind of says it all...........:laughing: :laughing: Well that is according to if the other person is drinking as well............drinks rofl rofl rofl

bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 08:57 AM
My baby by my side at night.smitten

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/09/10 08:56 AM

That one night....

Under the stars....

On the Harley...

6'4" of pure pleasure~<~~slept for days!!!:heart:

6'4" WOWSA!!!!! How tall was he?

lilangel2's photo
Sat 05/08/10 08:47 PM

I believe that every creature and every thing is connected/interdependent in ways we do not understand. Perhaps in the way the cells of our bodies are connected/interdependent...or the atoms that make up everything we believe to be real. I think it possible that we and everything may actually be the tiny cells/atoms that make up the 'Supreme Being' that is called God. Sadly, we don't comprehend the interconnection with all that is around us...much as our liver cells do not comprehend the need for the cells of our hearts.

Interesting drinker

lilangel2's photo
Sat 05/08/10 08:43 PM
"Up Up in a way in my beautiful balloon":cry:

I'm afraid of heightsscared

lilangel2's photo
Sat 05/08/10 08:39 PM
ME! It's yucko. I'd rather eaqt green cheese drinker