Community > Posts By > lilangel2

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:15 AM

If you knew for a fact that someone on a dating or social network site was NOT at all who they claimed to be and you knew this person was lying to someone you consider a good friend, would you pass on that info or feel they are adults and should find out on their own?

If someone was to get hurt, then I would drop a hint. Make them question the person, about it.

..and another and another if they don't quite get it :thumbsup:

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:11 AM
I don't make mistakes. I make life lessons bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:58 AM
asking myself, if 5 million dollars could fit in a suitcase...what

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:54 AM
Always seek the truth

Pick your friend's wisely, but not so wisely as to be alone.

Don't discard the vase along with the wilted rose.

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:47 AM
Too Outspoken, like me....OOOOohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked scared :angel:

lilangel2's photo
Mon 05/21/12 11:30 AM

"I don't like Spiders and snakes and that aint what it takes to lub me...doo doo doo doo do!"

PS: after all these years, i'm still confused what constitutes a "General topic" and what constitutes a "**** Chat" one????what slaphead

I think it's been explained at least once. chit chat is more so non topic or self topic type of things and general is topics that don't necessarily fit else where. Something like that. lol

now I'm even MORE confused...what slaphead

Soufie explained like:

All 'Me' threads (all about you) go to ChitChat.
Rants, looking for dates, no discussion question posed..etc.
General Discussion in NOT a directed forum.
Its sole purpose is to catch what fits no where else.

K...maybe that helped a little. I don't try to put stuff in wrong forum...just kinda happens.

lilangel2's photo
Mon 05/21/12 10:55 AM
Edited by lilangel2 on Mon 05/21/12 11:04 AM
Peccy and Angel

Haloween pic

Christmas Pic

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 10:16 PM

"I don't like Spiders and snakes and that aint what it takes to lub me...doo doo doo doo do!"

PS: after all these years, i'm still confused what constitutes a "General topic" and what constitutes a "**** Chat" one????what slaphead

I think it's been explained at least once. chit chat is more so non topic or self topic type of things and general is topics that don't necessarily fit else where. Something like that. lol

now I'm even MORE confused...what slaphead

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 10:03 PM
Edited by lilangel2 on Sun 05/20/12 10:13 PM
Now, I'm even more skerrrrrrrrred! scared scared scared

Thanks for the link, Mark. I showed it to my daughter.

I don't even like a plain old cell phone (have one hardly talk on it).

I think I am smart enough to not have a smart phone bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 10:00 PM

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:47 PM

I am only phobic about spiders (brown recluse) and needles. Try harder!laugh

I was on college campus once and saw this large furry spider crawling around, looked like a baby tarantula, so I killed it with a piece of paper. That was my immediate reaction. After doing so, I realized that I was in a college and it may have escaped from one of the rooms.

It very well could have been a brown recluse, but it seemed a bit too large to be a recluse.

SO, you tried, convicted and executed him without due process of law?surprised

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:43 PM

I am only phobic about spiders (brown recluse) and needles. Try harder!laugh

proof positive you don't know me bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:39 PM
...that alone should scare you! bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:53 PM
I lost my innocence on a tarzan vine.

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:32 PM

i need to know if they are sporting a bigger one than me

If they were transgender (originaly male now female) I would think they wouldn't be sporting at all...would they? Or, does transgender not necessarily mean a complete sex change? I am confused about this.

I was talking about post-op. If you have to question pre-op. You may have other problems. lol

Oh, not really. I have seen pics of some transgenders that have not yet had the FULL surgery, but look very much like the gender to which they identify. So, unless you did a crotch test, you really couldn't tell.

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:27 PM

i would tell in a quick min lol

So, we are just a couple of tattle tails drinker bigsmile :banana:

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:17 PM
Edited by lilangel2 on Sun 05/20/12 01:24 PM

Then why did you comment about it several times on several threads? Generally right after my posts? At any rate. I am here to support mingle2. My friends know who I am. I have no agenda other than commenting on some interesting topics. Mainly the saftey of internet dating has become more of an interest to me lately. So, with that out in the open. I have no ill feelings toward you. If you do me, ignore me instead of making snide comments about everything I say on here. I have been a member here for years.

I only commented once on what you are referring. I do find it is interesting because I have seen it in the past as well when something happens. It was just an observation. Nothing personal. I too have been here for years and post my thoughts as I wish. Chill baby.....smokin

Ditto, I think my main man was making an observation that's all. It has been an unusually huge injection of "blast from the past" lately. That's not a bad thing just a true thing. But, if we're handing out chill pills I'm in line, a little hot in the desert today. Make mine with a twist of lime.

I would have taken it that way if not for the comments "rotten banana", "don't encourage the girl or you won't get a word in edgewise" etc. Comments directed soley at me. But, I will chill. Could have been made in jest. The influx of older members here, now ,I don't find odd. I think people tend to flock to current event issues, especially if they are somewhat closely related to it. Some have chose to blame Mingle2 for some current happenings and have deactivated. Some of us are more in support of this site and see that this was a rare case. Personally I am also interested in the topic of internet safety across the board and discussions on how to make internet dating and social sites safer. BTW some of us come on to read even if we don't post. Everyone be safe. Cheersdrinker

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:24 PM

i need to know if they are sporting a bigger one than me

If they were transgender (originaly male now female) I would think they wouldn't be sporting at all...would they? Or, does transgender not necessarily mean a complete sex change? I am confused about this.

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:13 PM
I don't chat anymore.

But, when I did...anything tooo personal that disclosed my location or exact date of birth (things that someone couls use to steal my identity) I withheld.

lilangel2's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:07 PM

I find it very interesting that alot of folks that haven't been around in years are showing up to comment on things. Just find it interesting.......smokin

Why would you find that interesting?

How do you know they havn't been around for years?

Is this an observation or something that really bothers you for some reason? I ask because you have brought this up several times on other threads. As if, for some reason they don't belong here. Or are up to something???

I find it interesting you keep saying this.

And who are you speaking of?

I'm up to something...........smokin

That is becoming obvious.

Whatever. Like I give a chit who is on or not on this site. Sounds to me like you are trying to start something......smokin

Then why did you comment about it several times on several threads? Generally right after my posts? At any rate. I am here to support mingle2. My friends know who I am. I have no agenda other than commenting on some interesting topics. Mainly the saftey of internet dating has become more of an interest to me lately. So, with that out in the open. I have no ill feelings toward you. If you do me, ignore me instead of making snide comments about everything I say on here. I have been a member here for years.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25