Community > Posts By > lilangel2

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/29/12 11:45 AM
Edited by lilangel2 on Tue 05/29/12 11:45 AM
If they got badly injured, I wouldn't laugh, but I would have no sympathy if they were being cruel to an animal.explode

Pick on an animalexplode
Pick on a kid explode
Pick on anyone defenseless explode

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/29/12 11:32 AM
NEVER!

My brilliance would bound to show at some point happy

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 07:18 PM

I would have taken it that way if not for the comments "rotten banana", "don't encourage the girl or you won't get a word in edgewise" etc.

It was probably just the wrong time of the month to try and joke around. I do apologize...........smokin

You could take something for that. No problem. I took my chill pill with a chaser drinker

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 07:02 PM

Ohh heck when you start wondering I just wait to see what project you will start next~~~bigsmile

My next project is gonna be a after a LOooooooong rest from recent ones.bigsmile

I bet lmao ......

actually, Peccy and I are already talking about building a cathouse...

an outdoor playhouse for our totally rambunctious feline.slaphead

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:52 PM

Me too, chaquita. And to go to happy hour with! He's annoying when we hit happy hour! Lol

Wanna go shopping and hit happy hour on the way home with me chaquita? :smile:

drinker :banana:

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 04:38 PM

We've all died over and over...
i only remember the one (death) from this life.

and so you have had a window view of truth as has others...most say it is not bad at all.

I have not had a death in this life.

I do recall one life previous to this one, vaguely.

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 04:34 PM
I believe I have died many times before.
So, couldn't be all that bad.
Like going to sleep, dreaming, and re-awakening
Reincarnation

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 04:30 PM
How do we know death is bad?

Pain is bad
Hurt is bad

but, death?

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 04:09 PM
It can for some. Did for me. But, you have to put forth the effort.

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 04:02 PM
German, French, Dutch, Scot, Iris and

...chichita:banana:

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 03:50 PM
Edited by lilangel2 on Tue 05/22/12 03:53 PM
So do I, to go shopping with! I hate shopping with my man happy

try this.."here girlfriend, here girl {insert whistle here} come here girl, that's a good girlfriend, now sit" rofl

jk hope you find one.

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:52 AM
Captain, how long ago did you two meet on here? I think it was even before Peccy and I and we have been together around 4 years now.
I am soooo happy you two have finally been able to close the gap. I do know how hard long distance romance can be, it can work out if you want it bad enough:smile: flowerforyou :smile:

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:48 AM

BEST OF LUCK CAPN' AND EILEEN! (angel I think she can figger it out.......lol)

HOw'd YOU know it was ME????shocked slaphead

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:25 AM
CONGRATS to you and Eileen...wishing you all the happiness a piece of fruit can muster flowerforyou PSSSST...It is Angel :wink:

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:17 AM
Edited by lilangel2 on Tue 05/22/12 10:21 AM
Thanks for all the responses. Some of you appear to have had to make such a decision before and obviously learned something from it.

Let's keep in mind, though that the question did say "NOT at all who they claimed to be". I thought I should bring that up because in a case where the person is just flirting around, I, too, would leave that alone in most cases. In some cases, I would probably throw a hint or two out.

"Not at all..." meaning...

not the sex they claim to be or

not the person (drastic age difference, not even close to location stated, married when claiming to be single etc)

and other really deceitful lies.flowerforyou

..and yes I know this is a 7' balding banana talking...but, I am not dating and not even chatting to anyone except boards. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!:banana:

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:07 AM

Ohh heck when you start wondering I just wait to see what project you will start next~~~bigsmile

My next project is gonna be a after a LOooooooong rest from recent ones.bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:47 AM
Edited by lilangel2 on Tue 05/22/12 09:49 AM

Lol... well... not the ones who would be looking at profiles of women. :wink:

It DOES say FRIENDSHIP...not RELATIONSHIP...You made me go double check
noway bigsmile Im taken:laughing: I hope my sexy banana Apeel doesn't draw me unwanted attentionsurprised

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:42 AM

I hesitate to get involved, it's not my nature to attract conflict

However, I would have no problem addressing the issue directly

Hey Crap Head, I ran into your wife and kids the other day in the grocery store. I TRUST you have shared this information with my BEST FRIEND?!?!?!?

At least he got a heads up that I'm gonna BLAB:wink: bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ooohhh Sneaky...but,I like it! bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:29 AM

If you got looksies, you wouldn't know now if you have it set for women. It will only show you the women who look, not the men. :)

Well that is fine by me:smile: But,no women looksies either... why don't women like bananas? :laughing: bigsmile

lilangel2's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:20 AM

I was wondering....

Why the majority of ims requests i get are from guys that are under 25??? noway ohwell

I dunno...I get that too...or should say GOT that...until I became a banana...and said I wanted friendships with women...NOW NOTHING! LOL I mean not even LOOKSIES, NO EMAIL! I think I LIKE THIS bigsmile

But, doesn't say much for this fruit rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25