Community > Posts By > mscherbear

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/01/12 05:44 PM

i wondwer what my unmatch is

It is no wondwer that you are unmwatchale.

laugh laugh drinker

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/01/12 12:50 PM
Aww Lori brokenheart flowers

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/01/12 12:43 PM
Edited by mscherbear on Wed 02/01/12 12:45 PM
No, I couldn't love a 100-year-old guy! noway

mscherbear's photo
Sun 01/29/12 11:28 PM

laugh

well, he has a sense of humor....

and i don't have balls anymore, that was before the operation,
just sayin

laugh laugh laugh laugh

mscherbear's photo
Sun 01/29/12 06:07 PM

I am just looking to keep warm. It is cold here in Ohio.

This should do it.

drool drool drool drool drool

mscherbear's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:33 PM

Me personally. About a 10yr range either way is as far as I'd consider. After that you fall into the possible "Is that your son/ father range?"

I've had that happen before. A customer, my gf (at the time) and I were talking and he referred to her as my Mom. laugh

Was she your gf much longer after that? laugh

mscherbear's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:18 PM

Also BEWARE of the "Does this make my butt look fat?" trap!

surprised

laugh drinker I NEVER ask it that way. If on the fence about how I look in something, though, I might ask "does this look ok or should I wear ____?" If I have to ask if it makes my butt look fat, I already know the answer noway

I agree. As I said; I would never ask a guy that question, but then again I would never ask a man's opinion on what I was wearing. Goodness knows the men mean well but most don't have a lot of good fashion sense when knowing what looks good on a woman.

VERY good point!

mscherbear's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:02 PM

Also BEWARE of the "Does this make my butt look fat?" trap!

surprised

laugh drinker I NEVER ask it that way. If on the fence about how I look in something, though, I might ask "does this look ok or should I wear ____?" If I have to ask if it makes my butt look fat, I already know the answer noway

mscherbear's photo
Fri 01/27/12 09:58 PM
Thank you! And welcome to mingle flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Fri 01/27/12 09:50 PM
Not that I DISlike them, but (1) I like men, not boys; and (2) they're just too far away! :wink: flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Fri 01/27/12 09:47 PM

I don't mind being labeled a 'Cougar'. Cougars are slender, agile cats. That's not offensive at all! laugh

I don't find it necessarily offensive, but I think it carries the connotation that one stalks/chases their "prey".

mscherbear's photo
Fri 01/27/12 09:56 AM
Smoking' hot!

mscherbear's photo
Thu 01/26/12 08:42 PM

Definition of POLYAMORY

: the state or practice of having more than one open romantic relationship at a time

I don't see anything in there about being a "man collector."

Yep. Polyamory not gender-specific

mscherbear's photo
Thu 01/26/12 08:34 PM

Oh, and not to mention her talent.bigsmile

She has one of the most beautiful voices EVER!smitten

Agreed! I love Whitney Houston's voice, but IMO, her version of "I Will Always Love You" couldn't hold a candle to Dolly's (not to mention the fact that Dolly WROTE the song)! drinker

mscherbear's photo
Thu 01/26/12 08:29 PM

I get younger guys interested but I always feel like they will lose interest because of my age - or I will because of theirs.

Exactly how I feel as well.

My PREFERENCE is up to 6-7 years younger and only 2-3 older, but that is certainly not set in stone. However, I would have to say I do set a limit on anyone much more than 15 years younger. I just have that fear that one day they'll wake up and see this old lady and poof, they're gone!

mscherbear's photo
Wed 01/25/12 12:34 AM

Agreed on the crispy bacon! But lately I've been obsessed with medium-easy poached eggs, hollandaise, spanish chorizo, and crispy home fries. And buckets of French-pressed coffee with condensed milk. And yeah, I am obsessed. Lol bigsmile

Omg I wasn't hungry...until just now!! drool Yummy! Welcome!

mscherbear's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:15 PM
Edited by mscherbear on Tue 01/24/12 10:16 PM
My favorite is beading--the smaller the beads, the better. Also love counted cross-stitch, knitting and latch-hooking. I can sew, which is a good thing since almost all my pants need to be hemmed, but don't really enjoy it. I used to do OK at oil painting, but haven't done that for YEARS. I'd love to take some classes. Ahh to have more time to actually DO these hobbies...

mscherbear's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:00 PM

hey romeo. good to see you bro. your auction has hit a stand still. the bster started it off with a nickel and carold raised her a dollar. i'm still waiting on a better offer, i think i could get you a ride on mssilverfox's harley if you don't mind riding *****

grumble stupid censors i meant female dog

Hey ese, I didn't know about the auction! Bidding still open?

carol is the highest bidder so far with 1.05, but i think romeo wants that motorcycle ride from mssilverfox

OH, I can understand that. I'll bid $1.10 and if I win I can relinquish the win to mssilverfox.

I'll go $1.15 but if I win, I'm not sharing Luis pitchfork

mscherbear's photo
Mon 01/23/12 10:42 PM

another really cool cat that gets overlooked is johnn111. you can find him hanging out in 2kidsmom's clean cove

I would have to agree with you in regard to John and Luis. drinker
Speaking of SEXY ladies,,,Hello SEXY BEAR,,drool laugh

blushing (((Terry)))

mscherbear's photo
Mon 01/23/12 10:34 PM

slaphead So now what? laugh

Carold, don't give up your day job sweety.laugh

Ese, I am still waiting for your suggestion.

Or maybe I should sit in the corner with Lex and the other unmatchables.:laughing:

Can I join you guys?