I highly doubt arrows fired from it..
..well, they'd cause a lot of things..
I doubt love being one of them.

Lastly.

I don't own diapers in my size.

Solution.

Find some at the Dollar Store.

Wear red then.

make a fake arrow with a cutout red heart at the tip.
Don't really shoot it!!! surprised

Use a white sheet or towel...improvise.

Now, go to it babe!!! :laughing: :laughing:

laugh :thumbsup:

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:41 PM
Aww, thank you David flowers

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:30 PM

Nope. Why should this year be any different? frown

That's because you live too far away from me.
( Sigh! Why do the good ones aways have to live so far away?)

flowerforyou I've been asking that one for a long time myself!

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:23 PM
Nope. Why should this year be any different? frown

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:22 PM
I don't do anything special. I'm just me. It doesn't make sense to be anything different, because they'll find out eventually anyway! laugh

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:20 PM
I had to go look. Wow! Coming up on my 4-year anniversary! noway

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/12/12 04:43 PM

I wasn't a huge fan of Whitney, but I have long wondered if she had been abused by Bobby Brown. The drugs may never tell the whole story. Their relationship was always dysfunctional in so many ways. I can't help but wonder if there were other issues as well. For instance, some of her behavior fits into bipolar disorder....and drugs could have been they way she tried coping with it.

In some ways, their relationship reminds me of a couple I know in real life, and one of them is bipolar while the other is a bit of a bad boy. Their relationship has been tumultuous and filled with frustration on both sides for more than 10 years. They aren't a good fit for each other in the really long haul, but they really do love each other too much to part ways. Whitney and Bobby seemed the same way, regardless of those of us on the outside looking in may have believed.

So I can't really judge her. We don't know the whole story. All we can do is mourn the potential lost at such a young age, a person whose potential had the chance to affect millions of lives in ways we will never know. Her struggles could have - and still may - draw attention to those of others in similar situations, even though they might not have the same public exposure as someone like Whitney.

May she finally find her peace...

And may Bobby Brown take this opportunity to turn all those negatives into an overwhelming positive.

Amen to that :thumbsup:

mscherbear's photo
Sat 02/11/12 10:06 PM
She had such an incredible voice. Very sad indeed.

mscherbear's photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:14 AM

That is Great! I have met JOY, Cheryl, Tera, Miss Tina, Annabell & Joel!!! They are all on myfriends list except for Tara who's not on here anymore, she's on my FB!!

(((Deb)))
hshaha....how on Earth could u forget bo lol bout me??????

Who said I forgot?! laugh flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Sat 02/11/12 12:33 AM
I need to find one. bigsmile

mscherbear's photo
Sat 02/11/12 12:27 AM

That is Great! I have met JOY, Cheryl, Tera, Miss Tina, Annabell & Joel!!! They are all on myfriends list except for Tara who's not on here anymore, she's on my FB!!

(((Deb)))

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/08/12 09:52 PM

I don't mind being labeled a 'Cougar'. Cougars are slender, agile cats. That's not offensive at all! laugh

I don't find it necessarily offensive, but I think it carries the connotation that one stalks/chases their "prey".

Cher I remember the way you attacked my email box... stalks and chases is putting a little lightly....Id say a rabid mountain lion is a little more like you.

noway

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/08/12 10:18 AM

Women should consider 'size' rather than 'height'. But Tall guys are bigger in size. An advantage :D

Not necessarily true, Ash. Lol

I don't think height would be an issue for me if I were taller. But that's easy for me to say since I'm only 5'1"--I don't run into many guys who are shorter than me!! laugh

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/08/12 10:01 AM
I don't have to guess--I know. But Lori is ageless and beautiful. flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/05/12 10:35 PM

When I was very young I too was very sensitive and easily hurt by just about everything and I eventually learned that was not the way to go through life. Being hurt or afraid is a miserable way to live. Its just something that you learn with experience. I'm certainly not immune to being hurt, even at the crusty old age of 62, but it would take a lot and it would have to come from someone I was very close to.

But life is getting shorter and shorter for me, and I've decided that I will spend more time being happy and following my bliss and less time being hurt or sad or offended by other people because they did not live up to my expectations. In other words, I avoid the drama and just keep moving forward with my plans. If that is not possible, I will have a good cry alone in my room and start a new and happy day tomorrow.

Life is short. Be happy.

Very wise words, indeed. I have some work to do... :thumbsup:

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:05 PM

Dude....you so should upgrade, do the mutual match thing, and when you email chicks, talk about butt sex. Win-Win!

Listen to Goof, he knows what he is talking about. He was a butt virgin before he went to mutual match, now, wimins are "screaming" all over this site.......Upgrade NOW, don't be known as a butt virgin.

laugh slaphead

mscherbear's photo
Sat 02/04/12 10:35 PM

In 2 weeks why havent I had no contact from anyone nor responses to even say I'm not interested.

Not to be annoying but you only joined on Tuesday 1/31/12.... today is 2/4/12.... you have only been on here for four days, give it time and join in the forums more...

That's what I was thinking too. But I totally agree with Eileen--the forums really are the best way.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25