Community > Posts By > mscherbear

mscherbear's photo
Mon 01/23/12 10:30 PM

Dude...this thread is freakin hilarious!
Yeah it is :wink:

I just found it and am reading from page 1. drinker

mscherbear's photo
Mon 01/23/12 10:18 PM

another really cool cat that gets overlooked is johnn111. you can find him hanging out in 2kidsmom's clean cove

I would have to agree with you in regard to John and Luis. drinker

mscherbear's photo
Sun 01/22/12 12:01 AM
First I'd give him a great big hug and a kiss and tell him how much I miss him! Then we'd have to catch up flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Sat 01/21/12 11:56 PM
((((Mikey)))) :heart: smooched flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:30 PM
Mikey, I haven't been around enough these days to know what's going on, but know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend. We love you :heart:

mscherbear's photo
Thu 12/08/11 10:22 PM

I agree with overseas but good luck! alot of boring women on here from the US tho smh lol lighten up ladies as men yes we wanna get you in bed asap life isnt all about sex but with those **** that *** those legs them lips and this thing in our pants is like a plant that desperately needs sunlight and watering .. hey use it b4 you loose it

Good luck to you, too. I think you'll need it if you expect your plant to find sunlight and water around these here parts after this post. :laughing: rofl

mscherbear's photo
Thu 12/08/11 10:18 PM

There's quite a few Minglers on here that I admire for all different reasons...Minglers are an awesome bunch!:heart:

:thumbsup:

mscherbear's photo
Fri 10/21/11 10:07 PM

More than half of women are attracted to other women.

Well so far, this doesn't appear to be holding true for minglers. Like other posters here, I can admire/appreciate another woman's physical beauty, but I have never been sexually attracted to one.

mscherbear's photo
Sun 10/16/11 09:57 PM

Dammit, it's not my age that's the problem. It's my height.grumble

Ohhh hell then I'm screwed for I'm short and old lmao:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Me too! argh! laugh flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Sun 10/16/11 09:43 PM

I'm just wondering why every guy I talk to suggests that they like to cuddle? WTH? I just don't get it. So do you guys really like to cuddle or is it something you say cuz thats what women wanna hear or WHAT??? A child cuddles a teddy bear, we cuddle kittens, we cuddled with Mom & Dad when we were like 4. Maybe I dont understand the concept.

I don't get what it is that you don't get.

You don't like cuddling? So you don't get why guys like to cuddle?

I love cuddling! I like the warmth, the touch, the opportunity to express affection. There is a subtle communication that happens with your movements. If napping or resting, I like the soothing rhythms of breath, and sometimes heartbeat.

love

mscherbear's photo
Sun 10/16/11 09:35 PM
smooched

mscherbear's photo
Sat 10/15/11 11:59 PM
(((Sherrie))) I am so very sorry to hear this news. brokenheart I haven't been around lately and just found out. My prayers go out to you and your family. :heart:

mscherbear's photo
Sat 10/15/11 11:33 PM
smooched smooched

mscherbear's photo
Wed 09/07/11 12:00 AM

Wish I had the answer for at my age the ones that are my age seem to go for the younger ones as well.

Then I end up with the real young ones contacting me.... nowayslaphead

Exactly slaphead

mscherbear's photo
Tue 09/06/11 11:54 PM
smooched

mscherbear's photo
Tue 09/06/11 11:45 PM

I never met anyone from Mingle2 but I did meet a friend from JustSayHi before she deleted her account.

Fumi and I.

Shshsh dammit Aries your a little Hottie!!! Those San Antonio women need to open their eyes up and nab you...bigsmile

That's what I was thinkin'! drool

mscherbear's photo
Tue 07/26/11 12:17 AM
Edited by mscherbear on Tue 07/26/11 12:17 AM

Women tend to get crazy as they get older. I have documented proof. Dilusional perhaps. I would imagine for the same reason a dude looks at a hot chick........smokin

Hey now! whoa :tongue:

methinks thou doth protest too muchlove

Damn. You know me too well! :wink:

mscherbear's photo
Mon 07/25/11 11:34 PM

Women tend to get crazy as they get older. I have documented proof. Dilusional perhaps. I would imagine for the same reason a dude looks at a hot chick........smokin

Hey now! whoa :tongue:

mscherbear's photo
Thu 07/14/11 10:12 PM
smooched smooched smooched (((Ed)))

mscherbear's photo
Sat 07/09/11 10:29 PM
smooched