Community > Posts By > Jonathan83

Jonathan83's photo
Fri 03/10/17 01:34 AM
Edited by Jonathan83 on Fri 03/10/17 01:40 AM

Considering acetic anhyrdide and p-aminophenol is used in the manufacture of this drug it is no wonder why it would affect your mood. Considering its toxicity to liver, you can be sure it would have an affect on something somewhere.

Citric Acid Cycle (CAC), aka Kreb's Cycle, is a series of complex and important processes that occur to process proteins and create energy.

Phenols, other chemicals used, they all impact our health because of what our bodies use them for.

See Below:

"Weigh about 0.150 g of p-aminophenol (MW = 109.1) and place this in a 5-mL conical vial. Using an automatic pipet (or
a dispensing pump or a graduated pipet), add 0.450 mL of water and 0.165 mL of acetic anhydride (MW= 102.1, d = 1.08 g/mL)."

Weigh about 0.150 g of p-aminophenol (MW = 109.1) and place this in a 5-mL conical vial. Using an automatic pipet (or
a dispensing pump or a graduated pipet), add 0.450 mL of water and 0.165 mL of acetic anhydride (MW= 102.1, d = 1.08 g/mL)."

Or you could just pop the pill in your mouth and take a swig of water.

OR

... you could just shut up and let someone else say what they need to without interjecting with your oddball and meaningless conjecture. Sometimes people feel the need to contribute something that may help others. You just crap all over their words with pointless banter. I have yet to see you add anything with any merit.

Are you serious... this is my thread ... got a problem-> Get the **** Out! Start your own ... if you must ... but don't talk to posters like that ... not in my threads thank you ...

Yes, I'm totally serious. I guess he doesn't follow you around and demean the intentions of just about every one of your posts like he does to mine. I mean, after putting in the time it takes to write a post, it really sucks when the same person keeps saying the simplest things directly after your post, even pushing your posts off the page. You mean to tell me that such a situation wouldn't irritate you at all? I like helping people and thought I'd give some insight about what I know. I do get irritated when (especially considering I rarely post anyway) someone just dumps crap on something I cared enough to share, thinking I might actually be helping someone. No more posting in your threads? You got it. Why is that? You may think otherwise, but I do actually care enough about people to respect their wishes.

Jonathan83's photo
Sat 02/25/17 12:43 AM
Edited by Jonathan83 on Sat 02/25/17 12:45 AM

Considering acetic anhyrdide and p-aminophenol is used in the manufacture of this drug it is no wonder why it would affect your mood. Considering its toxicity to liver, you can be sure it would have an affect on something somewhere.

Citric Acid Cycle (CAC), aka Kreb's Cycle, is a series of complex and important processes that occur to process proteins and create energy.

Phenols, other chemicals used, they all impact our health because of what our bodies use them for.

See Below:

"Weigh about 0.150 g of p-aminophenol (MW = 109.1) and place this in a 5-mL conical vial. Using an automatic pipet (or

Weigh about 0.150 g of p-aminophenol (MW = 109.1) and place this in a 5-mL conical vial. Using an automatic pipet (or

Or you could just pop the pill in your mouth and take a swig of water.

OR

... you could just shut up and let someone else say what they need to without interjecting with your oddball and meaningless conjecture. Sometimes people feel the need to contribute something that may help others. You just crap all over their words with pointless banter. I have yet to see you add anything with any merit.

Jonathan83's photo
Mon 02/13/17 01:26 PM

See Below:

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 10:49 PM
Beer and pizza is all I need. Not so much a fan of football as I am a cute chick with booze and munchies.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 09:17 AM
Nice pictures. You need some info about yourself so the ladies know who you are and what you are looking for.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 09:16 AM
1.) If you have only one image on your profile, skip to step 2. If you have more than one image you must select the photo by clicking on thumbnail (below larger image).
2.) Right-click on image and select "save as".
3.) Choose location on your hard drive to save your image and click save.

All done.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 07:13 AM
Edited by Jonathan83 on Sun 02/05/17 07:19 AM
You're welcome. I forgot to mention, it's always a good idea to scroll to the bottom of a profile you can't see entirely, and check there first for those commonalities. For example, easyholes.com has what seem to be real profiles but always has their "e a s y h o l e s . c 0 m" at the very end so they can catch people who do not read the entire profile off guard. Just a big time waster. People like that need to be shot. The first part of POPULATION CONTROL should be every scammer and spammer we can find. String em up by their balls and boobs for vulture food.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 06:56 AM
Edited by Jonathan83 on Sun 02/05/17 06:58 AM
When I first sign up, or if I've been away from a site for some time, I just peruse through 50 or so profiles and look for commonalities. The same scammers/spammers always use the same old hook to get you interested. You should also pay attention to multiple profiles using the same user images as they are always scammers/spammers.

One of the biggest ones I see right now is EASYHOLES.COM ... and I wish mingle would do something to keep them out. They use the same basic messages in all of their profiles. It can't be that hard to use some regex (regular expressions for those who aren't familiar with coding) and keep them out.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 06:51 AM

yeah, you can do the above or just whack the kids a** and tell him to knock it off!!

worked for my mother & father... and me too

That's basically what I was saying. I just wanted to elaborate a bit on some of the reasoning behind disciplining the child. You say no and if he doesn't listen then take it to the next level.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 06:33 AM

Have you tried Botox?

(laugh Only joking)

I'm sure she means well.

She means well yes but never appreciates or sees anything i do for her its like a "whatever" attitude

If that's how she treats you I think you should walk away sounds like she's not that interested.

The guy is going to try his *** off and the girl is going to use him. RUN LIKE SHE'S THE PLAGUE. I mean, do what you want, just hate to see good people getting abused.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 06:29 AM
Edited by Jonathan83 on Sun 02/05/17 06:30 AM

.. which do you find more intimidating..?... a beautiful person are a very intelligent person...

.. for me intelligence scares the hell out of me... says the scarecrow.lol

Beauty is nothing if she's as dumb as a doorknob. Intelligence doesn't scare me one bit as long as she's not toxic and trying to harm the relationship I'm working ever so diligently to build. I've seen many "beautiful" people act like the biggest and baddest people on the planet. Their britches get too big and need deflating. That's when you walk away and find a reasonably attractive person, with integrity, honesty and overwhelming intelligence. If that person is honest and true, you'll be very thankful they're as smart as they are.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 06:03 AM

A pregnant woman cross the border.

Has children.
No health insurance and gets welfare.

PROBLEM.

Problem caused by the Constitution. Get it changed, if you can.

No, problem caused by a illegal alien beating our system.. setting out to beat it... and using a kid as a pawn

Exactly. It's upsetting to know that there are many women being promiscuous just because they know can get benefits, or in this case gain access to a country she really doesn't belong in. I have NOTHING against legal immigration. I do, however, feel that there are important issues being neglected because of the immigration problems we are facing.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 05:57 AM
Edited by Jonathan83 on Sun 02/05/17 05:58 AM
The one I like the most is "You can't have it all." Oh, but yes, you could, but you'd have to be a rich and evil domineering tyrant to get it.

I am particularly partial to "It is what it is." I mean, it either is what it is or it's not. We're either looking at it correctly or have some ill-conceived notions about what it is.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 05:45 AM

There's a difference between "whining" and sharing an opinion, which I thought was the point of these forums. Besides I also stated that it works both ways, it's not just men.
I'm also not looking to "earn points" as you refer to it. Just seeking friendly, respectful dialogue. Thank you

Don't mind mowtown downtown whenever a woman gives their opinion or asks a question he considers it ranting or whining & takes it personally.

Haha. I can appreciate his point of view but also that of the OP. It's hard to know why things are the way they are until we give the situation some good thought. Scammers everywhere. Most "widowed" are probably scammers as well.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 04:08 AM
245 (but why?) You guys have some oddball games.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 03:44 AM
Edited by Jonathan83 on Sun 02/05/17 03:44 AM
Good luck finding a girl that wants to be disappointed with you... What I mean is no one wants to be disappointed. I wish you the best. Hope everything works out for you.

Jonathan83's photo
Sun 02/05/17 03:40 AM
Edited by Jonathan83 on Sun 02/05/17 03:42 AM

By today's actions alone he increased the number of border guards and ice agents,

Did he?
Is he simply adhering to what Bush did after 9/11 to expand border patrol and immigration agents?

He resendid the Obama order to ice to not hold illegal immigrants . And started the process to withold govt. funds to sancurary cities that don't uphold the law.

I heard a soundbite where he said something like "we aren't passing new laws, just enforcing the laws that already exist, you can go do your job now."

I'm wondering when he's going to start enforcing the other laws in place that aren't being enforced.
When are the FBI SWAT teams going to start raiding Colorado, the northwest, and California marijuana dispensaries, and owners homes.

I mean these places can't use banks right now for fear of having their money taken by the feds, so if they were raided maybe that would create a (albeit small in comparison to what the government spends) cash windfall helping to offset the debt or my tax bill.

Not to mention all of the gun laws that aren't being enforced.

What makes you think he's going to cause trouble with our weed? Seriously, he's not stupid, so why would he wage a war on something that our bodies are designed to assimilate? Endocannabinoid system. Look it up... He's smarter than that. Yes, going after mexico, but for all the same reasons that I would go after mexico as well. I think you have little faith in him. Besides JFK, I think Trump is possibly the only other president that is honestly trying to gain a hold on true justice for us all.

Jonathan83's photo
Sat 02/04/17 05:52 AM
Can this also be in Computers & Technology? I think it belongs both here and there.

Piano Prime. Get it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/piano-prime/?src=search

I really like the concept but it needs more work. You can't actually save the audio/midi files external to firefox but the tracks are still there next time you use the addon. Still, all in all, it's a very cool concept that's almost useful. I wouldn't run it with tons of tabs open as it has the occasional lag. Best with a fresh, blank session. Anyone who likes this should leave comments for them so we can encourage a new release with the features we need (like exporting mp3 and midi files).

Here's the description from mozilla.org:
Piano Prime is a fun, and very simple to use Piano App for your Firefox browser.

This addon is a lite and very easy to use App for playing or learning Piano. You can play your favorite song with the built-in keyboard, or mouse. There is also an option to record desired song(s) and replay it at any time. In total, there are 52 keyboard keys but only 27 of them are visible when you install the App for the first time. This number can be changed from the options page. A setting is available to hide the built-in keyboard (top section). Moreover, sustain-control option makes piano bits to last a bit longer (for a more professional playing). Overall, this App is a user-friendly and very lite plugin available for your Firefox browser.

Some Important Features:
1. The App and all the settings are auto saved to the memory.
2. You can play piano with the keyboard, mouse, or the built-in keyboard at the top.
3. Number of visible keys are adjustable to your desired choice (default is 27).
4. You can hide the keyboard from the options page.
5. There is also a sustain control key to match piano sounds to your need (default is off).
6. You can record or replay any song(s) from the sidebar settings panel.

Jonathan83's photo
Sat 02/04/17 05:48 AM
I think it works the same from both directions. Try as much as a man may, he usually doesn't get the girl. If I base my theory on my own experiences alone, I must say that we all try our ***** off and end up with no one.

Very good question.

Jonathan83's photo
Sat 02/04/17 04:21 AM

Drupal is the worst script out there,I have just spent five hours trying to get the new drupal to work,,, it is not compliant with php 5.4 on my own server. It will be months before it is.

You can specify which version of PHP you want to use. As for free and being easy for those with basic skills in php, html, css, sql, javascript, this CMS is actually pretty good. The support is fairly good as well. You just need to know how to go about tweaking a few things. I like Drupal way more than Wordpress... Drupal modules are community maintained and open source. As far as I know, the only ones that charge for their modules are unaffiliated and hosted on sites other than drupal.org.

Previous 1 3