Community > Posts By > Darkdriven

Darkdriven's photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:44 AM
I will try that thank you Romeo :)

Darkdriven's photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:19 AM
Seems that i am only getting matches from California and im in Indiana, anyway to get that to show the local matches.

Darkdriven's photo
Tue 02/26/13 11:18 AM
Defiantly true love, much harder to find frustrated :smile:

Darkdriven's photo
Mon 02/18/13 07:12 PM
Why so serious ?bigsmile frustrated :banana: lol

Darkdriven's photo
Mon 02/18/13 12:14 PM
Love Thos Dallas Stars!

Darkdriven's photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:14 PM
i was with someone i met online for 10 years. :smile: , of course we talked a long while and met several times. then it went from there.

Darkdriven's photo
Sat 02/16/13 12:38 PM
it is a crazy world. the guy that was texting me, was in ghana using a California number to text and when i called the number cuz i was suspicious it belonged to a guy in florida. its scary to think they can be pretty smart at what they do.

Darkdriven's photo
Sat 02/16/13 11:53 AM
I can really understand that, im pretty cautious when it comes to anything online. they, like you said can take anyone's photo anywhere at anytime and use it. i had one of them tell me how they ask you for several photos so they then can use them at their will. its really crazy.

Darkdriven's photo
Sat 02/16/13 11:42 AM
It really is terrible, i have ran into several men on this site who are scammers and have done the same thing. As i have other sites as well, you really have to be careful now days when dating online. What really bothers me is they use our service men and woman's photos to do there scamming, its bad enough that they use regular ppls photos. Let alone someone fighting for our country! it pisses me off.rant

Darkdriven's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:46 PM
i thought most guys liked the fake parts lollaugh
i don't have any fake parts sad :banana: bigsmile