Community > Posts By > andrew101888

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:55 AM
to not date someone because they don't drive and are really (I mean tiny) skinny?

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:53 AM
I wouldn't travel anywhere.:smile:

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 02:14 PM
Cause day and night
The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night
He's all alone, through the day and night
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night (at, at, at night)
Day and night
The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night
He's all alone some things will never change (never change)
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night (at, at, at night)

Hold the phone
The lonely stoner, mr. solo dolo
He's on the move can't seem to shake the shade
Within his dreams he see's the life he made .. made
The pain is deep
A silent sleeper you won't hear a peep, peep
The girl he wants don't seem to want him too
It seems the feelings that she had are through .. through

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 02:10 PM

go for it, the worse she could say is no

mhm ur right thats why I'm gonna do it

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:35 PM
I sit near her and the first class when we did an activity (we had to ask names) and I talked to her a few different times. Second class she wasn't there and today (third class) she was chatting with a few other girls, so I never got to say anything to her. I did overhear her mention my name in an activity (we had to describe two other people in the class) and I also heard her say she took French in HS and isn't very good at Spanish. I'm excelling in the class so far should I ask if she wants to study after class sometime? We have a quiz Wednesday, so maybe Monday I'll ask if she wants to do some studying.

no photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:00 PM
I'm glad it didn't work out to be honest. I had like no attraction to her (don't want to sound mean, but shes not very easy on the eyes) and I doubt any guy likes her shes just really weird.

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:47 PM
I already told her no and ended everything we had. Im not playing games

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:43 PM

Maybe she's lonely... Doesn't have any friends and you are the first person who has come along in a while and has given her the time of day... I dunno... Just a guess.

nah she had friends and a twin sister she's super close to I don't see why she needed me

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:37 PM
this girl had been texting me non stop since tuesday and we hung Tuesday wednesday and thursday (at her request) and she even asked me Wednesday like 4 times to go visit her at work. Anyway last night she asked if I liked her and I said yea and tonight I asked her if she liked me and she said no lets just be friends. I don't get why she texted me @ like 8 am everyday asked me to hang out even wanted me visit her at work and she just wants friendship? I mean she texted me more than I did her I didn't push anything I don't get it

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:28 PM
Edited by andrew101888 on Tue 01/20/09 12:28 PM
No.. I've never talked 2 her on the phone.. u must be thinking of someone else..

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:17 PM

That was me that texted you. Sorry cruel joke.

Unless you transformed into her and met me for coffee then no you didn't -_-.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:09 PM
The other day I had a topic about how I thought someone didn't like me despite giving me her #. She texted me this morning and we hung out today and she texted me saying we should get together again, so thanks to all the people who said she had no interest you were wrong and i thought it was COMMON SENSE? ha

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:20 PM
Edited by andrew101888 on Mon 01/19/09 01:20 PM
Theres no way is there?

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:04 PM

Actually with all the stuff you have going on right now with College and a career. If I was you I would not even be looking but instead putting my time where it is needed more into your future.

Yeah I can say this for you see a lot of times we all make mistakes when we are younger and put our energy into the wrong thing instead of where we really needed too.

If I could turn the clock back and change anything it would in fact be where my head was when it came to my career instead of let my thoughts are with finding someone.

You see if you’re good at your career it will always be there and you will get better at it. But relationships no matter how hard you try at times or how well you are they don’t last like we want them too.

So focus on your future and your career you will be
happy you did down the road.

I'm very focused I get all a's and b's in school I have a3.78 Gpa, but I still want someone to be with I hate seeing people my age happily with someone while I only have friends I'm just sick of being screwed by girls lately or completely ignored I just want someone to be with sometimes besides my friends and my focus is always on school but is a gf or relationship so much to ask

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:52 AM
I'm done trying to meet people to date even being young it seems people I meet show initial interest then just decide to stop talking to me. I'm not looking for pity just trying to vent. I guess I'm just wondering why I can make friends easy but never dates or relationships I thought meeting someone in person rather than online would work but it didn't. I guess I'll just think about what makes me unattractive to women and fix that or hope someone can look past whatever that may be. Well im done here venting

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:25 AM
Edited by andrew101888 on Mon 01/19/09 09:26 AM

WELL OUR JOB HERE IS DONE.............YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN SELF...........WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED FROM MINGLE A REFERENCE VERIFICATION?

Damn you're rude. I don't know anything about women and how they work hence why I asked here. I won't ask anymore questions because you people just seem to jump down everyones throat. No one here actually knows what this person is thinking, and quite frankly you all made me not care. I don't see why everyone has to be so rude and angry at me. I can't read peoples minds and I don't ask people for their numbers, so I've never experienced anything like this. I'm glad you all just assume I know everything that this person is thinking, and can just say nasty things to me for a question I'm unsure of.

we've given you advice, and you keep coming up with more reasons and more excuses why we're wrong. it's COMMON SENSE ... she's showing that she is not interested to you. and yet you still dont believe it... MOVE ON. there are better girls out there that will actually make an effort to talk and hang out with you. so you lost one? owell. it happens to everyone. congratulations on getting up the courage to ask for her number... but it didn't work out. move on...

k thats great i'm glad you think that everyone in the world is same but they're not they're different. different, but you say its common sense. im so glad you know everything and every situation in this world to a T. congratulations you should become a psychic

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:18 AM

WELL OUR JOB HERE IS DONE.............YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN SELF...........WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED FROM MINGLE A REFERENCE VERIFICATION?

Damn you're rude. I don't know anything about women and how they work hence why I asked here. I won't ask anymore questions because you people just seem to jump down everyones throat. No one here actually knows what this person is thinking, and quite frankly you all made me not care. I don't see why everyone has to be so rude and angry at me. I can't read peoples minds and I don't ask people for their numbers, so I've never experienced anything like this. I'm glad you all just assume I know everything that this person is thinking, and can just say nasty things to me for a question I'm unsure of.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:02 PM
you know the only thing that bugs me is she finally responded and said possibly Tuesday well hang out. I hope she isn't just saying that >_<

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:57 PM

well i think it took you a while but you finally figured it out. she is not interested.

we only talked twice, but yes. I am done with this one. Hopefully she stops giving out her number to people she isn't interested in it sends the wrong message in my eye. Sigh and I told my friend I shouldn't have asked looks like I was right oh well her loss no big deal. Thanks to all that responded

you see this is always a lose lose for a lady. they say not interested and they get called a biatch, if they try to be subtle they are misleading. So i think the real issue is if you can be gracious and say well i'm sorry but you are quite attrative and you cant blame me for tryin.

yes you're right no harm has been inflicted upon me. I assume she is just open with her number it isn't a big deal. Ive just been a lil bitter over nothing. Live and learn I guess

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:53 PM

I bet he was bugging her so she gave him the number hoping to get rid of him.

umm no I asked once and she wrote it down with her name and said text me my friend even thought she had interest. I never ask anyone for their number and would never ask more than once I
shocked I even asked I'm super shy for these things

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25