no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:54 PM
Its fun to mess around on the forums!

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:53 PM

well if u find some, tell me where you got it so I can get some toolaugh

You don't appear to need attention.
ha! Alot you knowsad2

You worry bout the wrong things wrong things. Tell me right now you really wanna spend your whole life alone?
obviously not or I wouldnt be on this site!

You movin' like a robocop when did you become a robocop?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:48 PM

ha! Alot you knowsad2

You worry bout the wrong things wrong things. Tell me right now you really wanna spend your whole life alone?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:46 PM

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:45 PM

>_> <_<
:tongue: There are creams that you can rub on it to clear up the rash.:tongue:

Its amazing I'm the reason everybody fired up this evening. I'm exhausted barely breathing holding onto what I believe in. No matter what you'll never take that from me. My reign is as far as your eyes can see. Its amazing so amazing Its amazing so amazing Its amazing so amazing so amazing so amazing

Fired up noway I didnt know that I was just joking around

How could you be so heartless?indifferent

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:43 PM

We all get the attention we deserve, if you don't like what your getting change your way it might just get better or worse depending.

Changing for anyone is a mistake. You can change all you want I shall remain the samesmokin

If you cannot grow evolve and learn then always stay the same just don't complain if it doesn't work.

smokin Complaints are not to be heard here.smokin

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:42 PM
Edited by andrew101888 on Fri 01/09/09 03:43 PM

whoas me!!!

You're quite unattractive. Flee my topic at once wench!pitchfork

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:42 PM

Depends on how big of a lie. If its like shoe size or spelling of their name then IDC.

so you aren't bothered by the lie itself?

Yea, a little bit. My ex used to lie to me a lot, so I'm kinda used to compulsive lying.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:38 PM

>_> <_<
:tongue: There are creams that you can rub on it to clear up the rash.:tongue:

Its amazing I'm the reason everybody fired up this evening. I'm exhausted barely breathing holding onto what I believe in. No matter what you'll never take that from me. My reign is as far as your eyes can see. Its amazing so amazing Its amazing so amazing Its amazing so amazing so amazing so amazing

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:37 PM

We all get the attention we deserve, if you don't like what your getting change your way it might just get better or worse depending.

Changing for anyone is a mistake. You can change all you want I shall remain the samesmokin

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:35 PM

Setting yrself on fire definately draws some. (Don't try this at home):tongue:

I c wut u did thar.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:35 PM
Depends on how big of a lie. If its like shoe size or spelling of their name then IDC.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:32 PM

The dollar store has some

O rly?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:29 PM
>_> <_<

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:05 PM
Well, what if someone "likes" you then suddenly stops? I'm not talking one way attraction whatsoever. I'm not so dense that I just like someone who doesn't like me, I'm talking where there is a common bond with each other that just kind of goes away. Is there anyway to stop that?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:47 AM
I've never had a mutual match :(

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:41 AM
Besides being yourself, being nice, and taking them out once in a while and other things along those lines is there anything that should be done? I'm trying to figure out why the last person I was with suddenly stopped liking me when I did nothing wrong to them.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:25 AM
Edited by andrew101888 on Fri 01/09/09 10:34 AM
Sorry didn't realize it cut off. It should have said when people drop you to just hook up with others?

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:40 AM
Depends how bad.. if we're talking once or more a day then yea I have a problem.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:39 AM
My one ex kept texting me up to 2 months after we broke up and not once did I respond. She emailed me the other night asking me for my # telling me she forgot it, and all I said was "broke my phone". My psycho ex who called/texted me up until a month after we broke up instant messaged me about a month and a half ago and gave me her # to text and I literally laughed out loud with her thinking I'd text her.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25