Community > Posts By > andrew101888

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 11:04 AM

I want to see her more, the problem is I don't have one:smile:

It depends on how things are going, as long as you don't smother her, use your judgement.

No definitely no smothering going on. She says a day off here and there is good which we had Wednesday to ourselves and last night she was ill and I wanted to stop by and cheer her up (she said she wanted me to come by), but she couldn't even get out of bed because shes dorming at her school and needs to come outside get me sign me and she lives on the second floor at the end of the hallway so it was a little much.

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 10:56 AM
How often do you want to see them? Is it needy to want to see them like 4 days a week?

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:04 AM
Me and my girlfriend are both busy tomorrow. We hung out last night as sort of a valentine's day thing. Should I offer to just see her after I get off work even if she can't? I've never been with anyone on valentine's before.

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:03 PM

:)

until they get tired of you, or use you and dump you like trash, isnt that wonderful?

Before it happens, yes.

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:56 PM
:)

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:34 AM
I'll kiss her I always do

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:27 AM

OMG NO NO NO get her something creative that will remind her of you when your not together!!

we've been going out like 3 days!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:20 AM

NO.

:(

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:18 AM
I won't be able to see my gf this weekend for valentines. Im going to see her today should I get her chocolates?

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:07 AM
yea theres 4 years and its weird for me. Most 23/24 year olds have graduated college and have even a job like me, but shes unemployed and not even done with a 2 year college (which I graduate in June). Plus I'm not gonna lie I can be immature for my age I mean I'm young I play video games and make stupid jokes and I'm not always serious hence why I prefer someone my age.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:56 AM
Well, I told her. Hope I didn't hurt her feelings. I just want someone who is more motivated and who actually has a job and preferably younger.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:18 AM
The truth does hurt. I'll just tell her I don't want to date someone who doesn't have a job and who seems to be lagging on their future. I won't question the driving because there are people out there who just fear or don't want to drive.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:15 AM

your not even looking at her good points... grumble explode :angry:

Wrong. He said she was a "sweet girl". I saw it.

Now....if she only had some ambition to go along with her sweetness, you might have a viable argument.

being sweet, there has to be other good points than that

Drawing a blank here. The only positive things shes ever talked to me about is "treating her man right" and "being sweet".

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:14 AM

So, I should date someone who has no job, no ambition, doesn't drive (shes admitted she NEEDS to drive but doesn't anyway), and who I feel awkward around because shes older? Yea, shes sweet and really nice, but I just don't feel the connection beyond friendship and shes just not the type of girl I want to be with. I want someone who's attempting to make a better future for themselves and can support them self and not rely on me for money like it seems she wants to.

Then why even start this thread! You have made the decision already. She is not right for you. Move on.

I have.. I just really should have asked how I drop her without hurting her/ending our friendship. I value her as a friend she wants more

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:13 AM

So, I should date someone who has no job, no ambition, doesn't drive (shes admitted she NEEDS to drive but doesn't anyway), and who I feel awkward around because shes older? Yea, shes sweet and really nice, but I just don't feel the connection beyond friendship and shes just not the type of girl I want to be with. I want someone who's attempting to make a better future for themselves and can support them self and not rely on me for money like it seems she wants to.

Okay, so what's your question? What are you confused about?

My question should be how do I let her down without hurting her?

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:11 AM
Edited by andrew101888 on Thu 01/29/09 07:12 AM
So, I should date someone who has no job, no ambition, doesn't drive (shes admitted she NEEDS to drive but doesn't anyway), and who I feel awkward around because shes older and still does less stuff than me? Yea, shes sweet and really nice, but I just don't feel the connection beyond friendship and shes just not the type of girl I want to be with. I want someone who's attempting to make a better future for themselves and can support them self and not rely on me for money like it seems she wants to.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:05 AM
Edited by andrew101888 on Thu 01/29/09 07:06 AM

Yea, I don't know its just weird. I'm only 20 and shes about to turn 24. Just a little odd that I'm further along in my schooling and drive and she doesn't. Plus she doesn't even have a job

I can't speak for anybody else, but this sounds like a total no-brainer to me.

Yea, I know. I feel bad because shes a really sweet girl, but she just doesn't even seem to be trying with her life. No job taking only 1 class in school (I'm taking 5 and working) and just doesn't drive or seem to have much ambition. She also already is complaining that we can't go out to dinner due to her lack of funds so I'm thinking she may be after me for money (which I don't even have).

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:02 AM

to not date someone because they don't drive and are really (I mean tiny) skinny?

That wouldn't have any bearing on my own personal decision to date or not date someone, but everyone's criteria are different. I don't think you're necessarily "shallow" just because you have preferences --

Yea, I agree I don't find it shallow at all. Shes also 3 years older which is just a little weird for me

See, again, for me, that would be a total non-factor. But put a drink in her hand and I'm out the door. Everybody's different.

Yea, I don't know its just weird. I'm only 20 and shes about to turn 24. Just a little odd that I'm further along in my schooling and drive and she doesn't. Plus she doesn't even have a job

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:59 AM

to not date someone because they don't drive and are really (I mean tiny) skinny?

That wouldn't have any bearing on my own personal decision to date or not date someone, but everyone's criteria are different. I don't think you're necessarily "shallow" just because you have preferences --

Yea, I agree I don't find it shallow at all. Shes also 3 years older which is just a little weird for me

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:57 AM
Edited by andrew101888 on Thu 01/29/09 06:58 AM

I don't see how one relates to the other....

they don't, but its the combination of both. I'm not that attracted to her due to her weight (shes about 90 pounds I'm like 175) and on top of that shes 23 and doesn't drive yet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25