Community > Posts By > teebee79

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 08:09 AM

.. I am color blind so to speak.. so that has never been an issue for me.. but..teebee.. chocolate is my favorite thing on this planet..lol..mmm.. chocolate.. cocoa butter...ohhh.yess..

Yes, I do use cocoa butter... how did you know thisscared
tongue2 flowers

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 08:05 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Thu 03/20/14 08:05 AM

<<<tries his hand at reverse psychology.
You are so not sexy, nor beautiful,and I'm ok with the friends with benefits thing. Is it working?

:laughing: I actually had someone do this to me!!!

He emailed me with " Something about you just Bugs me"

So.. being me pitchfork " I said, well.. it's a good thing I don't give a F_k what you think, or else I'd be concerned"

yada yada yada We dated for 3 months smitten

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:55 AM
Geez... I went to work Yesterday, Doesn't that count for anything!
whoa

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:52 AM

I'm surpised that I can make a joke out of everything!

and I mean Everything!surprised

Ehh.. it's how I cope!frustrated

Get outta my head! I tend to do the same things.. *nodding*flowerforyou

IT's better than being a cryer.tears . Am I Right??!:banana: :banana:

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:49 AM
rofl tongue2

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:46 AM

True Story:

Earlier today I say a coworker I haven't seen in a while. She was rubbing her belly.

After the meeting, I greeted and congratulated her. She said, "for what? " For your baby, I said. Then she said she wasn't pregnant. I felt so bad for saying it and I'm sure she felt bad for having a baby bump that's empty.

Had this ever happened to anyone?

slaphead :laughing:

No, but it happened TO ME! I was in the gym the NEXT DAY!

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:35 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:29 AM
rofl rofl

Now, THAT was funny!!!:laughing:

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:27 AM
I'm surpised that I can make a joke out of everything!

and I mean Everything!surprised

Ehh.. it's how I cope!frustrated

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:24 AM

So I tried the search feature for the first time today. I emailed a guy who I thought had a really great profile. he immediately replied. and every other message was "daym u so sexy: lol I laugh but really, shouldn't I be turned off by this. lol Is this a dealbreaker?

If it's one of YOUR dealbreakers, then sure!

My dealbreaker is adding me as a favorite when you have NO idea what type of person I am!

HOWEVER, someone only focusing on your looks... hmmm, spock I'd be concerned.

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:00 AM

So not what I thought this thread was about:tongue:

I was gonna do a Katy impression, you know.. I kissed a girl and I liked it!
Oh well...another time then:tongue:

Did you really, so did I:wink:

Yes, Yes I did... except I didn't like it, We both wanted to do the " stand on your tippy toes , then lift one leg" like in the movies... it was a disaster!bigsmile bigsmile

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:58 AM
Not trying to cross threads here, but this is something my very psychotic ex would do!

I'm sorry but if I knew this person, I most certainly wouldn't give any info.

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:51 AM
Michelin man... You busy later?love

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:44 AM
So not what I thought this thread was about:tongue:

I was gonna do a Katy impression, you know.. I kissed a girl and I liked it!
Oh well...another time then:tongue:

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:42 AM

Teebee... I'm trying to think really hard about what you do.. or have done with your lovers.. would you care to elaborate ...lol.. or add some details perhaps..lol..flowerforyou ... you can definitely use whatever I have.. are put whatever of mine, you would like in your mouth.

That's classified information!! Let's just say ain't nobody sharin toothbrushes afterwards!! Even a towel maybe questionable!

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:33 AM
It started out for dating..then love..now friendship!
Id say mission accomplished!love

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:32 AM

Sharing a toothbrush with ur lover/booty call/hubby/wife/partner?

When you think of all the things you do...or at least what I've done with a lover,you'd think Id be ok with it!!
Nope!:angry:

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:21 AM

aww TeeBee I feel for you. I had a psycho ex too. Tried to get a restraining order but they won't do anything unless he has already physically done something or calls 100 times a day...so that was pretty much a useless outlet. thankfully though with that his lawyer told him not to contact me anymore. it's hard to move on when the psycho ex is calling you every day.

Thank you luv:smile:

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:18 AM

.. haven't we . already covered this one.???... mommy. dearest mommy.. I think if you go back through the threads.. topics.. you'll find your answer there.. sorry mommy.. big hug for you.. that would be a very very un sexual know. connotations. no implications.. not implying anything.. kind of hug.. a boy gives his mommy..lol.. welcome..2m2.. mommy...

Awful lot of mommy's there does someone have an Oedipus
complex :tongue:
I kid because I love!laugh

teebee79's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:12 AM
Make no mistake everyone... I'm not whining about this situation. It's just that very few people know. Cause frankly,it's an embarrassing situation to be in.
I think that's what he counts on, so I'm slowly trying involve people so I'll have some type of back up.