Community > Posts By > teebee79

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 11:26 AM

I have always been attracted to white men and would love to find one. The only problem is where and how. Thats why i decided to try online. Hopeful i will find him here.

Sorry, but you live too far away from me.
If you were living somewhere closer to me ... such as New Jersey ... then a LDR might be possible. indifferent

Melmacian if you have the power to Move where I
live closer to where YOU live then you are all powerfull, and I'd be a fool to let you get away!shocked

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 11:20 AM

Id rather live where people were nice

it in no way impedes being honest

'brutally' honest, to me, implies a disregard for the WAY we speak the truth,,, which I wouldn't want,,,

I agree to a point msharmony.

I find that some people go so far out of their way to be nice, that they fail to be honest.

While, others in their " quest" to be honest, fail to adhere to tact and respect.

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 11:12 AM
NOT MY DAY scared

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 11:04 AM

. first thought was great I still have this stupid cold.
. then my body said.. hello there..hmm.. surprise surprise..
.. then my third that was teebee...
.. get your little b*** to the gym..
. don't procrastinate.. you know how good you feel after the gym... go go go go.lol..

Tomorrow's thought is clearly going to be:
How dare No1PHD tell me to go to the gym!:angry:
but damn I really shouldsad2

Still.. How dare he !!!rant

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 11:00 AM
Would you rather live in a world where everyone was brutally honesty
ALL OF THE TIME

or

In a world, where Everyone is nice ALL OF THE TIME.

I would take the honesty, but only in terms of me asking!
I don't want anyone's unsolicited " truth". honestly!noway

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 10:47 AM

yada yada yada He didn't press charges and testicular reattachments aren't nearly as invasive as people may think! Win/Win
:thumbsup:

Note to Self: Abusing Sweet Tee can be dangerous to your health.

Pass it ongrumble LOL

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 09:53 AM
I get why young simpletons ( or old simpletons send sex requests)
I delete them and move on.

What pisses me off, and i'm sure you as well, Onlyme20, the ones you take the time to talk to, who are nothing but sex talk!

Those are the ones I want to punch in the face... and I'm generally not violent!mad explode

Example: Perfect sweet looking, 46 year old man. Says, Hello Tee, My name is ( blah blah) I would like to get to know youflowerforyou

email him back ( then its): " Hey, do you like oral sex, i'm great at oral sex"

There should be a button that will punch someone in the face!frustrated

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 09:43 AM
I really SHOULD go to the gym today...
No, I'll go tomorrow, tomorrow's good!

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 09:27 AM
That's easy...

August 2012!
It was the worse date in history.mad

The guy was ALOT shorter than me.. I"m 5'4 people.. so he was 5' even.

He was the personifictaion of " Smarmy"sick Every joke he made he winked and sucked his teeth... ugh!

45 mins into the date, I felt a huge migraine coming on ( winking )
So, I had to leave immediately!
He followed me to my car, I thought to make sure I got there safely
huh What made me think this!

He tried to kiss me, IN THE MOUTH, Goodnight!surprised
I'm ducking and dodgeing those smarmy lips, while he's ALSO trying to put his hands up my shirt!!
WTF!surprised

yada yada yada He didn't press charges and testicular reattachments aren't nearly as invasive as people may think! Win/Win
:thumbsup:

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 09:14 AM

A family member is dying. His kids were told that when he dies they each would get an equal amount of a large sum of money, regardless of how many kids they have. One kid has three kids; another kid has five kids; the youngest kid has one kid.

The one kid that has five kids is very irresponsible with money and constantly "borrows" money from her dad. Four of her kids are given gifts or "borrow" from their grandpa without thanking him. They use him for his money.

The one grandchild that needs it most, does not ask for any money.

Throughout life, more strife and turmoil cause a bad relationship between the dying man and kid.

Dying man decides to change his will. Two of his kids will get the equal amount and the third with five kids gets half. The grandkid that never asked for anything will get his kid's other half.

No other grandkids get any of it.

Everyone is telling the grandkid to do the right thing.

In your eyes, what would you say is the right thing and would you do the "right" thing if you were the grandkid getting the half?

This always makes me sad when I hear about family being divided over money?
First off, As the GrandFather is clearly showing... when it's your time to leave this earth, You CAN NOT take it with you.
I've told every single one of my family memebers not to leave me a cent! I want a note expressing words of wisdom or love.
But to answer thiS question, I would help the family that's in need, Not the family that just WANTS money.

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 08:41 AM

I work with these kind of people all the time. I am compassionate but just don"t think i would get involved with a double amputee. With diabetes. I don''t know his situation so i can't say much. Amputations with diabetes could be a sign that he wasn't looking after himself...thats not a good sign already but like I said, I don't know his situation. Sadly you could end up going from gf to caregiver/nurse. I knew a guy who did this to his gf's. As for other illnesses, its depends ..can he function daily or is he going to be sick alot and tired? I believe you can be compassionate but do you want to sacrifice for him or her? Love can quickly turn into bitterness.

This is what I was thinking Candiapples. He had potential as far as with dating but to take something like that on when we basically JUST MET?? It's one thing to be like willing2 ( Big ups to you,hon flowerforyou ) but she was his WIFE, they were in love already.
But meeting someone with this hurdle... That's too much to ask in a budding relationship.

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 07:41 AM
Lmao!!
Why did you think that??

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 07:05 AM
So, much has happened... If you have a kindle or ereader you could probably download them for free!!

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 06:58 AM
Hey homie!!!
Dark Lover was 1st
Lover eternal was 2nd
Then Lover Awakened !!
Woohoo, a fellow Black Dagger Brotherhood fan!!!

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 06:54 AM
I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said I'm not gonna hurt ya, I'm just gonna bash your brains in!
Awesome Jack Nicholson
The Shining!! Lol

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 06:45 AM
These questions are awesome!!
There is no way I could end up with anyone who's answers differ from mine!
Thanks for the heads up Miss shutterbug!

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 06:23 AM
Haha!! laugh

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 06:18 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Fri 03/21/14 06:18 AM
I was actually faced with this! I liked the guy a lot and he told me he is diabetic and a double amputee.
I'm compassionate but I'm sorry I didn't want to deal with this straight,out the gate. So, I said he and I could be friends. He said he was looking for romance not friendship!
hmm.... This is where we ended things, in his position you would think it's better to be friends first. At least then I could grow to love him and not mind taking on his ailment. th

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 06:00 AM
I haven't seen one white person for miles!!
Oh, there's one!.nevermind, they got him!

Outrageous Fortune Better Midler

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 05:56 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Fri 03/21/14 05:58 AM

I think it is a bad idea to date during a race. You should concentrate on winning the race and dating would just be a distraction.

Oh wait ... Nevermind oops

laugh laugh