Community > Posts By > teebee79

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 07:10 AM

I'm going to stop posting on this thread now, because I don't want to upset anyone.

The one thing I will say, is the girls waiting to prey on the rich guys may be less creepy, but only because we still live in societies where females are not treated equally. I think most of these young ladies would disappear if their society afforded them an equal cahnce with the males. Notice I said most, there will always be people looking for the easy way out. Be that easy sex, easy money or security.

You could never upset NorCalflowerforyou You're my buddy.

What I was getting to was the intital contact. Not the relationship itself.

I was amazed at the abuse these guys took from some female who may not have been real... and turns out wasn't!

That was my point.

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 07:03 AM

.. okay. you all know I'm naive..lol.. can somebody explain to me what she is talking about..lmao... do you go to some other site to do this... is it some kind of role playing game... do you only do it locally in your own town or city.... do I have to dress up like a catfish... r can I. pick any other kind of Halloween costume..lol..

It was something I tried months ago.. the reason is unimportant
now.

I was just shocked how many men tried to contact the horrible person I was portraying... Keep up, NO1:angry:

:smile:

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 06:50 AM

Ok ive made a very serious decidoon.All the emails,nudges, ones who add me as favoritesare about 25-35 so im thinking ive been going about this all wrong I think I need to be s cougar. Your thoughts?

The problem with being a cougar is having to explain everything to junior...

and when you go out, people will call him juniorwhoa

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 06:45 AM

Hi looking for help I had a guy but it went down hill what should I do to fix it

You should post your own thread so more people can see it and possibly give useful or not so useful advice.
Good Luckflowerforyou

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 06:26 AM

Sorry TeeBee, but if I was rich, I could be as disgusting as I want and I would still have no problems finding women who would put up with it for the money. Whereas I could be nice and sweet and poor, and some women wouldn't give me the time of day. Notice, I never use aboslute term (Such as All, most or many).

Besides, you didn't run a proper control experiment, so the results are not valid. You'll never get them published. :smile:

I agree with this... Money will bring out the trolls, just like big boobs and a pretty face.

What amazed me was how men were accepting of her attitude and was willing to keep trying.

It's hard for me to believe women would accept the behaviour I was showing for a money and a handsome face, especially ONLINE

Ps. No...I don't need anything published, it was an impromptu experience since the reason I was on.. wasn't all that commendable:laughing:

I was on a small jet once, I remember this very pretty young thing sitting with this old, fat and obviously rich dude. She sat there rubbing his tummy the whole trip, while he had his arm on her thigh. Maybe it was true love, but somehow I doubt it. So, yes, some women would do anything for a guy with money and power!! Possibly, in their mind it equals security, I don't know.

I have seen this many times as well.... but here's the huge difference.. Rich guys lure these gold diggers with shiney objects and promises.

I have yet to see a rich guy say " Come here B---ch, gimme a Bj and I'll take you to Spain.. oh yeah, my name is John"
or " Lose your fat aZZ and I maybe interested"

I guess what I'm saying is, a gold digger is usually somewhat in control... the Rich guy still has to finesse a little bit, NOT ALOT mind you, but he can't in essence be a d&ck when getting to know these gold diggers.

My persona was straight BEOTCH the entire time??!!

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 06:04 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Sat 03/22/14 06:06 AM

Sorry TeeBee, but if I was rich, I could be as disgusting as I want and I would still have no problems finding women who would put up with it for the money. Whereas I could be nice and sweet and poor, and some women wouldn't give me the time of day. Notice, I never use aboslute term (Such as All, most or many).

Besides, you didn't run a proper control experiment, so the results are not valid. You'll never get them published. :smile:

I agree with this... Money will bring out the trolls, just like big boobs and a pretty face.

What amazed me was how men were accepting of her attitude and was willing to keep trying.

It's hard for me to believe women would accept the behaviour I was showing for a money and a handsome face, especially ONLINE

Ps. No...I don't need anything published, it was an impromptu experience since the reason I was on.. wasn't all that commendable:laughing:

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:52 AM

Thanks for sharing. I'm not surprised at the results. I wonder if anyone else has done this.
I did this years ago. Same results. You wave a creep flag, you find the creeps. All it showed me was that there are a lot more available creeps than men looking ..

Eye opening indeed!
However, Some didn't seem like creeps just lonely.

One guy, attractive... maybe a little " awkward" kept coming back.. saying he was working his way up the corporate ladder and he'd be worth a lot at a young age. I could push him to be better!!!
He'd give me anything I wanted.. It was sad

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:44 AM

How come you made yourself sick? Sorry, but that bit had me slightly concerned. If it's too personal to say why on the forum, then I'll understand. flowerforyou

No, it made me sick to say these vile things to these guys, just to turn them off , but then it made me sicker that they WEREN'T turned
off!!

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:41 AM

You shouldn't assume that guys pass over what you think of as good women for what you don't. In my experience, your catfish is little different from them. What do you think would happen if I made a fake profile, saying that I was a millionaire? It doesn't matter how nice that I am because these women that think that they are such great catches aren't interested in a guy like me. They're every bit as full of themselves as your alter ego.

I don't believe this.. Of course, you will have REAL gold diggers on dating sites, that's not my point.

My point was my catfish was rude, nasty and blatantly superficial!

Why were guys still willing to sacrafice a limb for this broad?

Yet the attractive hard working female, get barely a head nod of hello?

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:34 AM

Well Teebee, just glad I didn't fall for your Catfish persona! laugh As for the guys...probably was just because you had exotic dancer as a occupation, as a lot of men have a thing for "Dancers".

That must have been it! She was just "exotic dancer"
She didn't specify... Topless, or Nude lol

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:34 AM

Yes creeps are everywhere!!!

Hm..catfish, I learned something new, I'd never heard this term. Cool. Why catfish for a fake persona?

Well, since I've been on this site I can't tell you how many 18-25 year old foreign girls have contacted me, most likely looking for a visa or a sugar daddy. It goes both ways. Cuz, I know it ain't me looks, I'm 50 and definitely not Brad Pitt.

" Catfish" is a term from a documentary this guy, Where he was head over heels in love with this 23 yr old pretty woman. He drove for miles just to see her... turns out the pretty 23 yr old, was actually an average 40 yr old woman.
He was crushed, but he has a new show on MTV and the world has a new word " Catfish" lol

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:15 AM

Hi

I have lost hope in finding a really good guy who will love and respect me. I keep on asking myself what happened to men in this world.

There are a few scattered around some where, but thier like leprechauns now.. If you get one hold onto to him or else he'll get
awaybigsmile

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:11 AM

Actually I know a few Tigers

:laughing: :laughing:

Some are LIars... er, I meant Lions

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/22/14 04:55 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Sat 03/22/14 05:01 AM
OK, I admitted that I catfished many months ago. I never mentioned my experience, or the questions it raised.

My catfish persona was a very pretty young girl, mid to late 20's.
Extremely shallow and a gold digger! I'm thinking this would keep MOST guys away, so low risk of getting someone's hopes up!

Boy, was I wrong!!! They came out like I was covered in money!
at first, I was nice and turned guys down, nicely.. " no thank you , you aren't my type"... Some were ok with that and moved on.. others, I was downright nasty.. " What, you make how much?.. You can't afford me"... " What do you drive?.. I can't be seen in that"
I was making myself sick!! Why were guys trying so hard, for this Beotch of a person?!!what
Did I mention, that my catfish persona's occupation was, an exotic dancer.
I tell you, if I hadn't done this, I wouldn't have believe it!

I what makes me angry about this, are all of the sweet, good natured women, these idiots passed over for this blatantly superficial gold digger!surprised

The kicker of it all, what brought my shallow reign to an end, was I may have racially offended someone.. not intentionally of course, I think I said, I prefer to stay with my own ,I don't believe in that sort of thing! Which finally offended someone enough to FINALLY have me deleted.

Mingle people you know me, by nowwhoa ... I believe in mixing with everyone!

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 08:51 PM

.. no no no. that one is too easy..lol.teebee... oh yes I'm still here... biding my time..lmsao

Good..I was afraid you'd gone all soft on me!! Brrrring it!
laugh

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 08:47 PM

Depending on the severity of the illness id probably give it a chance. Tee the double amputee must have been joking. he wanted a relationship ONLY? does he not know the importance of friendship

I think he was getting frustrated with dating because he probably was getting the same response from other women.

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 08:22 PM

Nov. 7th, 2009. I broke up with the guy, kicked him out of my house. He came back and wanted a "quicky" before we were completely broken up during my son's birthday party. He should be glad that I was not wearing high heels at the time because there could have been some serious damage.

He wasn't 5 ft tall was he? Damn....I didn't think this type of cluelessness could leave the state!!

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 08:16 PM

@ Dave..
I'm sorry sweetie, it's just to keep out the scammers laugh

I'm a Melmacian, not a scammer. So, how am I to give you what you want?

you may not always give me what I want...but You always give me what I needflowerforyou

Well, send me a PM occasionally so that we can talk, OK?

Ok:wink:

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 05:37 PM

@ Dave..
I'm sorry sweetie, it's just to keep out the scammers laugh

I'm a Melmacian, not a scammer. So, how am I to give you what you want?

you may not always give me what I want...but You always give me what I needflowerforyou

teebee79's photo
Fri 03/21/14 05:31 PM

Togo and Teebee, good choices. The original Cape Fear is also very good. Robert Mitchum played Max Cady. You should watch it.

I have! Awesome!!