Sat 01/30/10 12:34 PM
Great write.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 12:26 PM
Sure, why not?

Do they still put missing people on milk cartons?huh

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 12:12 PM

Yes, but what about a man from a nation that women are treated disrectfully? My experience has been that, although they are educated, there is still a little of that still there. It happened twice, with the same nationality. So, am thinking, nope, not again.

I agree, some cultures have certain values that other cultures find unacceptable, so it's best to avoid them.

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 12:11 PM
Edited by Calleigh12 on Sat 01/30/10 12:25 PM
I want to eat my new default.
Still haven't had breakfast yet.
The poem died, still need to have a funeral for it.

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 12:04 PM
I'm hungry.

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 12:02 PM
Zero and I'm keeping it that way.drinker

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 12:00 PM
I actually like washing dishes and doing laundry.
I have a deep hatred for certain types of people, yet I gravitate towards them, no idea why.
I love sad music, it makes me happy.

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 10:15 AM

wow, why would anyone do that?

There are a lot of disturbed people in the world, and several of them are on this site. You can block him, on your account screen click the nudges link, and it should show that he nudged you and give you an option to block or remove the nudge. Just hit block so his nudges don't show up anymore.

Btw, welcome to the site, I hope you have better luck as time goes by.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 10:10 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Where can I get fun things like this to post in forums...and how do you do it...copy n paste??? Thanks!

what

Just do a google search for animated gifs or regular pics you might like. To post them you use an image tag, the first one would be IMG with brackets around it, and the last one would be /IMG again with brackets around it and the link to the site you uploaded the image to between the tags, like photobucket or something.

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 10:08 AM

4:15 am confession:

I want to sleep, but I must stay up...I am working the midnight shift for the next two nights...at my "new job"....so I'm getting myself ready...haven't worked midnights in yrs!

But that bed keeps calling me.....

Hmmmmm....Coffee time...

And I got pancakes too!!LOL!

I'm about to go have my coffee now, probably won't be having pancakes again for a while now, but a girl can dream....laugh

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 10:04 AM
I didn't know you wrote poetry, Lex, great write!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 12:12 AM
If it kept happening with many different people of the same nationality perhaps, because then you'd be inclined to assume "that's just how they are." I thought you meant after just one bad experience. But yes, if 50 people of the same nationality exhibited the same exact undesirable behavior, I'd be off them permanently.

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:52 PM
laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:52 PM
Maybe it's about where they leave their makeup or something? I liked the one about the weather, that was funny.

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:50 PM

yeah I haven't heard what that's about yet... I've only seen one person post it and it was the kitchen counter I think... Cal do you know?

Nope haven't seen those yet. I'm always surprised by the status messages that come up on there.laugh

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:30 PM
I tried to take some when it snowed before, but of course all you can see is the snow. Maybe after the spring thaw, I can get some shots.

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:28 PM
blushing I'm feeling creative.:wink:

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:27 PM
Oh definitely, updawg.....pitchfork :laughing:

Yeah, I'm scared of the cliff, I never go too close it. In summer you can't see down there very well, but since the trees lost their leaves, it's pretty awesome, like a little world.

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:25 PM
Me stabbing him in the heart with my trusty blade and then watching the blood run out, pool in an artistic pattern, and then congeal as he takes his last dying breath....

Oh wait, that wasn't one of the options. Oh well, too late now.....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next