Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:52 PM

Just so you know, you did flip the same coin 100 times.....shades

In the example, yes. In real life -- 100 different coins. All heads, all the time. There is trouble at the mint.

laugh

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:51 PM
Well, I'll never be married, so I won't have that problem. I'll be the spinster wrapped in wool, reclining in her rocker and tossing treats to the multitude of orange and white cats milling around me on the front porch.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:44 PM
Nice write.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:42 PM
There are worse things than being a 25 year old virgin. Try being a 37 year old spinster stuck in the hills of West Virginia. Now that's a death sentence.laugh

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:40 PM
Shouldn't matter what day it is, if she's like most women, she's probably glad to have a date for Valentine's Day. Now if you show up with a big diamond ring and go down on one knee, yeah, that might be too much.winking

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:37 PM
I've been hurting for about 20 years now, I'll never get used to it, nor do I want to.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:34 PM

Nope these were black people. I wonder if it was really Hyman or just Hymie. I can't find out, it's been ages ago since I lived there.

No telling then. I'm all for some mixing up of cultures, but I'm always amazed at how other people decide on names. I know far more blacks with the name Kendra, then whites.

I tend to go for names based on cultural background and as a way to tie ones familial/ancestral history together. My background is Scottish, thus the name reflects it, same with my brother. And the rest of the family.

Well, except for one of my cousins. Named his kid Esaiason. That kids going to get strapped with "Easy" as a nick. I've already gotten fussed at for that.

I guess my name isn't so bad then.laugh

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:32 PM
If someone could fix me so I didn't hurt anymore, I'd go for it. It seems like you enjoy hurting, so go for it.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:30 PM
Can't say, but it didn't work out so **** it.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:24 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:19 PM

actually men who think that is always trying to prove different even if he's not that. So that internalization initially breaks down the platform of the "encounter"... So in other word she thinks that and he knows that she thinks it.

If he's always trying to prove he's not a dog, what's the problem? If someone does something long enough to be believed, I don't see why the earlier assumption is still an issue.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:11 PM
Nope these were black people. I wonder if it was really Hyman or just Hymie. I can't find out, it's been ages ago since I lived there.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:09 PM
That's what I was trying to say, but apparently I'm ignorant because I choose not to mutilate my body. Oh the pity....

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:05 PM
When I was a child, we had a neighbor named Hymie. I wonder what it was short for?

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:02 PM

If you always are looking for the negative, you will find it.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:01 PM
I don't like pain, I don't like scars, and I hate the sight of blood. I own two knives and I never plan to have them touch anyone's flesh, mine or anyone's else's. Do what you want, it's your body and your life, I was just giving you other options. Take care.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:58 PM
I'd give anything to be sane.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:58 PM
I'm thinking that Christina must be a very good cook.drinker

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:56 PM
Write poetry. Try journaling. Like Sunny said, there's no blood. Cutting yourself doesn't solve anything and you might end up with an infection or worse. Hope you feel better.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:54 PM
I don't mistrust all men. I've never met all men. I've only dealt with a few men in my life, and each circumstance was different, they all went to **** for different reasons, some were my fault, some were their fault. The only person I really distrust is myself.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25