Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:18 AM

Ruth means "friend".

Very appropriate for you.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:17 AM

My name means that my Dad overruled my Mom when it came to naming me, but couldn't come up with anything, so he just thumbed through the bible and picked something. lol

It's a good name. Could be worse, I have some relatives with the most horrid names imaginable, their father wanted to be original- it worked, but they have my deepest sympathies...

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:14 AM
I guess I'm weird then, because I like it. I like to be able to glean my own meaning from songs and poetry. I guess I'd have to know why lines you don't like to make a good assessment, because I still say it works.

You have a large following here.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:09 AM

Want to borrow a can of bug spray?tongue2

Funny girl.laugh What happened to your pic?

Which one, of the coffee cup?

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:08 AM
Ah, so you think you might have gotten too cryptic in certain parts?

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:05 AM

first off, texts are really easy to misunderstand.

If you like this girl, CALL her and explain, then leave it alone for a little while.

It'll work out, or it won't, but that's life.

I agree, meaning can be lost in type.drinker

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:03 AM
Maybe, since women and men think differently. I didn't used to want to believe that before, but recently, I found out it's true. So by women agreeing with the men, he might think the advice will work.:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:01 AM
Want to borrow a can of bug spray?tongue2

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:00 AM
You're welcome. I don't think we can avoid making our writings personal, since they usually are. Even when trying to be objective, a bit of ourselves creeps in. And that's not a bad thing. Makes it more real, people can relate to it. JMO

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:57 AM
"violet of the land."

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:56 AM
I didn't notice any rambling. Then again, you know more about what direction you were trying to go in then we do, of course. I think it's very good, though.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:51 AM
Welcome back, Mikey.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:49 AM

I can watch almost everything online. I still see no reason to buy cable or satellite TV.

You're lucky you don't live here. There's only one cable provider and they're very, very expensive. I wish another company would come and give them some competition so they'd have to lower their prices. One of the poorest states in the Union and we're paying at least double what we paid in every other place I've lived.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:43 AM
Another great write, you're so talented.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:40 AM
Well, I haven't been a girl in a while, but I'm female, so I'll try to help. Even if it's not this girl you ask out, since she said she's going home instead of to the dance, next time, just be clear, don't make hints. Not sure about other women, but I hate hints, they make me feel insecure. If you want to ask someone out, just say, "I'd like to go to the dance, and I'd love it if you went with me." That's clear and to the point. If she says no, thank her anyway and move on. If you don't ask, you won't know, and rejection doesn't hurt forever. Good luck to you.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:35 AM

I confess all three of my mother's children have chronic depression and a chemical imbalance.

I confess I tried taking meds but I thought the side effects were worse than the illness, obviously I was wrong.

I confess my headaches have come back.

I confess I'm taking a break from the internet for a while (not deactivating, not necessary).

I'm going to have my coffee now and go to bed early and hope that tomorrow is a much better day than my other days have been.

Those are my confessions, judge if you will and I hope none of yours are as bad. flowerforyou

Take care.flowerforyou

Thank you.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:34 AM

I confess all three of my mother's children have chronic depression and a chemical imbalance.

I confess I tried taking meds but I thought the side effects were worse than the illness, obviously I was wrong.

I confess I'm taking a break from the internet for a while (not deactivating, not necessary).

I'm going to have my coffee now and go to bed early and hope that tomorrow is a much better day than my other days have been.

Those are my confessions, judge if you will and I hope none of yours are as bad. flowerforyou

Thinking of you and wishing you wellflowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you pkd.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:34 AM

(((Calleigh)))flowerforyou

I take meds for depression. It's better than the alternative. I hope you get a great night's sleep and wake up tomorrow feeling much better.

(((Ruth))) flowerforyou Thank you. I do feel better today.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:32 AM
Very sad, very moving, very beautiful.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:06 PM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25