Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:30 PM
I canceled my subscription, so I have no issues.laugh

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:29 PM
I'm thinking about how all I keep hearing is blah blah blah. Damn you voices!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:14 PM
He's making himself look stupid. He's too cowardly to address me personally, and he actually expects someone to feel sorry for him. He's to be pitied.

Well, your old profile was pretty good.:wink:

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:03 PM
I just saw your new profile. I like it, I updated mine too.drinker

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:56 PM

Ah, okay. That's one I never watched.

I haven't seen it in over 2 years because I don't have TV. I just found the episodes online and I've been catching up. :tongue:

I don't have tv anymore either. I thought I'd really miss it, but I don't. They say humans can adapt to anything, I guess it's really true.laugh

I don't miss it at all. I could get it anytime I wanted to. I have yet to have a need for it.

It's nice that you can watch lots of stuff online now. It didn't used to be that way. Yay for technology.drinker

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:53 PM
Edited by Calleigh12 on Fri 02/05/10 12:54 PM

Cal don't get pulling into it... Let it lie....

Oh I just saw what you mean. Yeah, I'm not falling for that. laugh

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:52 PM
They're beautiful.flowers

I feel okay actually. A part of me was always waiting for that to happen, it just happened sooner rather than later, and got nastier than usual, but it's not a real surprise. I just blame myself for believing one person to be different than the rest, because some people can only be who and what they are, and it's not fair to expect more of them. So it's on me. But I feel good about myself.

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:49 PM
I was born on the dark side, I can't help it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:46 PM
Subject Two.

I hope it didn't cost much to produce.laugh

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:44 PM
I confess that everything really does happen for a reason.

And I miss reading Plastic_Pancakes' poetry.

Don't judge me.tongue2

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:42 PM

Life isn't the Walton's is it?:smile:

I used to live in a town that was sort of like that. Didn't work for me though.laugh

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:37 PM
Yeah, I love coloring my hair, gives me a whole new look.

Ha, I knew you'd have a lot. I have a page of them. Disgusting. Mainly old men. Yuck. I just won't look from now on, but I do like having pics of myself up sometimes.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:36 PM

I haven't seen it in over 2 years because I don't have TV. I just found the episodes online and I've been catching up. :tongue:

I don't have tv anymore either. I thought I'd really miss it, but I don't. They say humans can adapt to anything, I guess it's really true.laugh

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:27 PM
Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:27 PM
Thanks. I really love my hair. I should make a note of this color and always buy it. But then I get bored and like a change. Meh. I just hate being on someone's favorites list. How many have listed you?

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:25 PM
Yeah, that's all they're good for, casual friendships. Can't go too deep or else it gets messy. I need to move out of West Virginia so I can find a man to date, all the guys here are fat, ugly, dirty, ignorant, or just plain gross. Someone save me!!!!

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:11 PM
None of the men here are worth crushing on. No offense, but it's true.

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:10 PM
Aww, you got it all.

I'm posting my pics out of spite. If I get favorited, screw it. I don't look bad for an "old lady.":banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:09 PM

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:06 PM
Now I'm wondering who Ruth is talking about?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25