Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:48 AM
drinker

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:44 AM
I like that word, "shallowsexual." I think it fits me, too.

I agree with a point you made, about people thinking since you're straight or gay that you're attracted to everything of that particular gender, that's stupid. I don't find all men attractive, in fact, I find very few men attractive. It's like when someone finds out someone is gay and they get all paranoid and think the person is going to hit on them or assault them, simply because of their gender. There are other facets to attraction.

Interesting thread, and I like the mention of pastry; I still don't have any PopTarts, darnit.....

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:40 AM

I thought U looked familiar U are my ex wifes divorce attournynoway
I was thinking my x-wife actually laugh noway

laugh

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:40 AM

I've noticed a great deal of burn out in social services, health care workers, emergency personnel, etc. They get to be some the meanest people you ever want to meet and it really frustrates me. And, not all of them are underpaid. Some make very good money and their attitude still stinks.

This is a major pet peeve of mine and totally off topic. Sorry.

I agree.drinker

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:18 AM

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:16 AM
Welcome and good luck, I hope you find what you want.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:13 AM
Something in social services. Like a homeless shelter, or a rehab clinic, or anything to do with helping others. Great idea. I had an appointment with an agency the other day and the woman was a straight up b!tch, she has no business working with the public, so if you have compassion for others, you are greatly needed.drinker

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:07 AM
laugh

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:06 AM

Hummmmmmmmm see I don't do the texting for a reason I like to hear the tone of ones voice. Either call her and see that way or run as far away from her as you can. The way I take it is she was looking for a reason to get rid of you. Count your blessings and move on. It is not worth talking to one that tends to put you down no one deserves that from someone else.noway

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:04 AM
I figured I had it wrong. Well, I still like it. But I'm sure you know better, for how it should be. I think it's very moving and well-written. Since you don't like it, you can always rework it, you seem to have a pretty clear idea of how you want it. Shouldn't be hard to fix. I wish I could write songs, not that I ever tried, but I think I should stick to poetry.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:43 AM

Damn I was going to nudge you. Just curious...:wink:

You can if you want, I don't get nudges unless I have my pic up. Nudge away.tongue2

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:42 AM
I don't remember, I thought I loved him, so I didn't really care.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:40 AM
Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:39 AM

Actually, my boys did clean the house...they do such a good job. I only had to ask one...not bad for 18, and 15 year old boys.

I have the greatest kids in the fricking world....really!!!

Not surprising, I'm sure you're a great mom.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:38 AM
I have no Valentine.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:37 AM
I'm a little bit better today.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:36 AM
I :heart: it.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:34 AM
I slept for nearly 12 hours, I don't think I've done that since I was a child.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:27 AM
Oh yeah, I don't like posting pics of myself on here. Every time I do I get nudges from men I'm not interested in, or unwanted emails, or added to favorites lists of people I don't want to be remembered by. So I took them down.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:25 AM
Okay, I admit I'm a bit dim, so I'll say I'm not sure which one the last verse is. I didn't learn much about poetry, and lyrics and meter and all that, so I'm going to guess this is the last verse?

Sever the ties that blind the time and blur the lines,
Cut the rope loose for the hope that we can pull through,
Stop the clock at half-past lost with a limited dialogue of 'not.'

Not today, maybe, no more of the 'same,' lately, too much pain,
Time to say, we can't remain, friendship still the same, I never thought negatively...

If so, I don't think it's that cryptic. It speaks of loss, of ending, of stopping, of letting go, right? Everyone can relate to that, no matter the situation.

As for the last line being jumbled, maybe, I'd take off the "I never thought negatively" or rework it somehow.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25