Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:05 PM
Failure and success and redemption and starting over and falling down and ****ing up and letting go and then listening to silence. That's what I'm thinking of right now.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:02 PM
Sometimes

Do graveyards scare you?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:00 PM
That was awesome.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 11:58 AM
I love Poe. I used to have a collection of his work, I had forgotten til you reminded me...I lost it.....:cry:

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 11:57 AM
I have to agree with that, Huck, my soul is blacker than tar, I guess that's why my poems are improving.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 11:55 AM
As others have said, since we don't know the entire story, we can't really give great advice. However, I can say that if your husband is willing to walk out on you simply because of this, it doesn't sound like he values your marriage very much. I've never been married, never will be married, but from what I've heard of it, you're supposed to compromise and work through things.

Unless your sister poses a great bodily threat to him or his family, or she is committing crimes that will cause him and his family grave danger, I think what he said is extreme and cruel, making you choose between him and her. A solution would be for the three of you to sit down and openly talk, set up ground rules, make her sign a contract, everyone in the house agrees to it. Give her a specific time period in which she needs to be actively looking for a job or enrolling in school, searching for her own place, and respecting the rules and boundaries of your home, maybe helping out with chores, so she's being of some use to the family.

None of this seems unreasonable to me. If she can agree to that, and holds to it, it shouldn't be a problem. If she can't, then she needs to make other arrangements. I hope this works out for you, you sincerely have my sympathy.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 11:43 AM
I don't think it's silly or ridiculous to commit to someone online, there are all sorts of relationships and as long as it works for whomever is involved, it's good. There are no guarantees that any relationship will work out- in person, online, long distance, whatever. And you can know a person for years and years "in real life" and still never really know them. I say if an online relationship works, go for it and **** everyone else's snickers, rude comments, and raised eyebrows. But that's just me.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 11:38 AM
I confess I feel better today than I did yesterday.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 11:00 AM
Thanks, Plastic, pkd and 2kidsmom. I always appreciate your comments.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 06:39 AM
Good idea, just let it rest for a bit and the words will come. I love it the way it is, however, I don't write lyrics, so I have no idea how it should be.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 06:30 AM
I think it's perfect the way it is, why change it?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 06:26 AM
That's beautiful, kc.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:23 AM
I feel better.
I'm still sad.
Tomorrow is another day.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:08 AM
nope

does the idea of an adult slumber party sound like fun?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:05 AM
in my head

ever smoke cigarettes as a kid?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:04 AM
Somehow I doubt if they have one here, I could be wrong, but I sincerely doubt it.....frustrated

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:59 AM
yes, and it wasn't how i really felt

ever want to break a window just to see it break?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:55 AM
That sounds like fun. I wonder if they have that anywhere around here?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:53 AM
not exactly

are you afraid of small spaces?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:52 AM
I like the last line, been there several times. Good write.flowerforyou

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25