Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 04:35 PM
More than food? More than chips? drool I'm forcing myself not to eat all of my chips at once, they're so delicious.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 04:17 PM
Actually I hate romance novels, always have. I read horror stories, true crime, thrillers, maybe some science fiction. I think romance novels are part of the reason so many women are disillusioned about love.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 04:14 PM
Everyone is worth saving. Awesome write, each time it gets better.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 04:11 PM
If he leaves, would you be able to support yourself financially?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:17 PM
Anytime, Ruth.happy

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:16 PM
Once my step grandmother saw me reading and told me I was wasting my time. She told me I needed to be focusing on how to get a husband, and how to keep him happy. I found that amusing; even back then I knew I'd never have a husband, so I was definitely not wasting my time. I also considered her a hypocrite, she didn't know how to make her own husband happy, so she was a fine one to give advice.laugh

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:12 PM
You're welcome. I hate to see anyone make the same mistake I did. The damage can be irreparable.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:53 PM
never

Do certain smells remind you of people from your past?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:52 PM
I write more now. I wrote stories as a child, but I took a creative writing course in college and found that I was good at poetry. So I write poems now. Not sure if they help me in relating to others, because that's something I tend to suck at, but they do help me get through stuff for the most part.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:49 PM
Romee, what you do is none of my business, and I don't know you, but I will say this and then I'm out of it. Getting revenge on people doesn't solve anything. No matter what happens, "getting back" at them won't fix anything, and it won't change anything. She broke up with you, she broke your heart, we get that. We've all been lied to, played, hurt, misused, misled, and thrown away. It hurts like a b!tch, and the first reaction is usually to "get them for getting me."

But you know what? All that does is create a cycle, she ****ed you, so you **** her, so she ****s you back, or even worse, the next woman you get involved with has to pay for your ex's mistakes, and then she becomes bitter over what you did to her, and so it goes. Life sucks for most people, everyone has something they have to deal with, no matter who they are, but it's life. We deal, we get over it, we take our hits and lick our wounds and we hope for the best.

I truly hope you can make it past this, because I know how you feel, I've been there, but if you insist on letting hate and malice fester in your heart, all it will do is kill you. I wish you well.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:43 PM
Very true, Melody, you should always be cautious, people seem to miss that, and then when it blows up in their face, they blame the medium, rather than taking full responsibility for themselves.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:41 PM
I agree Huck. I hate being miserable, because it really hurts, but I get my best poems out of it. It'd be good if we could turn the misery on and off and then write and then back to real life, but it doesn't seem to work that way.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:36 PM

I don't think it's silly or ridiculous to commit to someone online, there are all sorts of relationships and as long as it works for whomever is involved, it's good. There are no guarantees that any relationship will work out- in person, online, long distance, whatever. And you can know a person for years and years "in real life" and still never really know them. I say if an online relationship works, go for it and **** everyone else's snickers, rude comments, and raised eyebrows. But that's just me.

*exactly* you can know a person in RL for years and not really know them...i have been lied to and misled by both RL relationships and online ones. and i have also had the reverse in both too.

I was friends with 3 women for over 20 years, we met in the 9th grade. I thought they really cared about me, turned out they didn't. And for all that time, I never knew.....

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:33 PM
I'm afraid of fire.

Ever cried so hard you nearly choked to death?

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:31 PM
It happens, kid.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:19 PM
Careful, you might get perverd by old ladies who like young guys with killer biceps.....laugh

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:10 PM
Since we're discussing pics, Plastic, that really isn't my fav pic of yours.....laugh :tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:08 PM

the woman i love with all my heart broke up with me!tears one of my fav dogs i had a long time died today!:cry: i'm never happy always hurting 2009 was terrible for me and 2010 is starting terrible i'm upset with some people and now i have hate in my heart!mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Have a good cry and try to let it go. Don't let hate consume you, all that does is make it worse.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:07 PM
Maybe that's my problem, I don't have any.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:06 PM
I'm also thinking that Ruth and Dict8 make a really adorable couple and I couldn't be happier for them.flowerforyou

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25