no photo
Mon 06/30/14 05:14 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Mon 06/30/14 05:22 AM

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 05:11 AM

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 05:10 AM
^^^^^ laugh

Sometimes my old brain sees words and phrases correctly in my head, then by the time they reach my hand to put them in print they become mixed up...slaphead so I mistakenly force them to fit... frustrated

Anyway... I meant to say Hammer still let's Haley "strong arm" him not "arm strong" him, and I didn't realize my retarded looking goof until my mind and eyes were fresher this morning. laugh

Aaaahhh, but another day is upon us... come what else may... waving

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 04:25 AM

You.

Whoever, wherever you are, God will deliver me to you.

You, will be the light in my eyes, the warmth in my heart and the woman in my arms.

Is it safe to presume from this spiritual view that your divorce is final?

Best of luck to you willing2, in following the new path you're on to find the woman of your heart. :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 04:12 AM
waving I appreciate all the comments even if I don't respond to each one individually... here's to sometimes following, sometimes leading, but always to the camaraderie of M2... flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 04:03 AM

Having served with the military and now working with the Police; I am not intimidated by anyone. I am not much of a follower but more of a leader but I think that is just the Leo in me.

waving Hi navygirl... it's good to hear from you again... while also watching how you've evolved from one career to another over a relatively short period of time since we first met here on M2. I admire the path you've chosen to serve and protect... :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:55 AM

For me it's not a matter of intimidation. I don't live my life to please others. I live according to my conscience, beliefs and responsibility. I stand up for my beliefs when it matters, I ignore idiocy when arguing would serve no purpose.
In the end I'm the one who will live the consequences of my choices. My life will be the result of that.

I agree... nicely stated Ana... flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:55 AM

If anyone could intimidate me, I would like to meet them :-)

I tend to agree with you
As well as the heels comment LMAO

Good morning Sparks... waving

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:50 AM

I've also noticed a lot about stalkers on Facebook. There must be a real problem with it over there too.

They certainly are relentless. ...
I've had the same problem with same thing
Had to block on another site
Block the phone
Block Facebook
Now here....
Unreal...

Yeah, internet followers of ill intent made me more cautious about who I let get close to me after I established myself online too. Specifically because of the previous stalking and acts of physical violence that had occurred in my life offline when I was younger.

Now though, once interested individuals prove themselves to be unworthy of my attention I just block their access outright or simply ignore them when they try to approach me online.

Deceive me, burn me, or insult me once, shame on YOU... and if YOU don't own up and apologize you can just move on to demean somebody else because I don't waste my time on those without any type of public etiquette.

Some people have a lot of nerve... and I agree with you... it's unreal...

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:08 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Mon 06/30/14 03:16 AM

Sure, you can come up with lots of Biblical based support for not having pre-marital sex. But the books in which they talk about it (mostly in the old testament) also say for slaves to respect their masters, that it's okay for men to have have multiple wives, that men should not cut their hair, and that it's a sin to eat shellfish.

The main supports I base my non-practicing beliefs on are the "��Ten Commandments"�� that were originally laid out in the "��Old Testament"�� book of Exodus (20:1-17), after God through Moses and Aaron rescued the children of Israel from the Egyptians idolatry, slavery and sin.

We then find in the OT book of Leviticus how God is giving Moses clearer instructions for the Israelites to understand and follow the Ten Commandment laws. Especially those concerning adultery and sexual deviancy after they had spent hundreds of years mired in the ways of the world and completely forgetting the earlier teachings of their forefathers.

In the entire 18th chapter of Leviticus we see God reminding the Israelites that HE saved them from their enemies and that His ways pertaining to sexual conduct are to be practiced and respected, not THEIRS of misconduct.

Then in the OT book of Deuteronomy (22:5) we find more detailed instructions about how men and women are even to reflect their own gender in the way we dress, and (22:13-30) virginity is prized above life itself.

It didn'��t matter how many instructions or reminders the children of Israel were provided though because they had been steeped so thoroughly in the sins of those around them that they chose to ignore all of God'��s messengers and prophets and just continued doing what pleased them instead.

So then we have the New Testament that was created by Christ'��s followers as eye witness testimony to what they personally experienced with and about Jesus and His teachings that were once again pertaining directly to the OT Ten Commandments and our NT conduct concerning them.

Beginning in the first book of Matthew, Jesus started specifically quoting and explaining their meaning over and over again during his many attempts to teach his followers, the Israelites and even the Gentiles about the laws of God they had all corrupted over the centuries because they chose to defile themselves in the ways of the Pagans around them.

There has been talk in the thread that came before this about FWB about hypocrisy and the idea that you are not truly a christian, or the right kind of christian if you do not follow every literal point the Bible makes about sex. And you are free to follow those points, but I hope that if you are pointing fingers at us "hypocrites", you are following all of these Biblical ideals as well.

As I made clear in another thread about religious topics, I left my church, had my name taken off the books, and don'��t profess to be a practicing Christian. And "��I"�� don'��t point my fingers at us personally for any scripturally based sins we might or might not be committing. All I'��m doing is focusing our attention on the Scriptures and reminding us about what they say.

As for me, I follow the words that Jesus spoke, which are mostly about love and forgiveness. I will continue to be opposed to slavery in any form, cut my sons' hair, eat shrimp scampi, and have pre-marital sex with girls, and still feel confident that Jesus and I are 100% cool.

I don'��t understand how any% of us can be confident about being cool with Jesus if we only follow his words pertaining to love and forgiveness but reject all the rest of his instructions that might not hit the right cord with us simply because we choose to rebel against the God of the Bible who gave us His laws to follow.

After all, if God'��s precepts aren'��t that important then why would He have bothered to send His only son Jesus to walk among us repeating the laws with instructions on how we'��re supposed to respect them? Then He allowed Jesus to be brutally murdered by all those who rejected the recapitulating of their message.

Me personally, I wonder why people who choose to live alternative lifestyles don'��t just simply create another offshoot religion or codebook of morals that doesn'��t clash as much between its teachings and their practices.

Especially when the Bible clearly spells out how it is to be interpreted for all those who believe in and adhere to it, the Word of God, not of man.

Specifically when it pertains to the male/female relationship we'��ve been instructed is the only correct and acceptable one in the eyes of the Trinity since the first marriage between Adam and Eve in the OT book of Genesis (2:21-25).

21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man." 24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. 25 The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

Again, I'��m NOT judging or condemning anybody for how we choose to live our own lives. But I do object to justifying our behavior by tearing apart the Word of God and making it of little or no consequence so we can try to appease our possibly guilty conscience.

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:10 AM

The Bible that some Christians use as a guideline for their moral conduct teaches that the Ten Commandments are extremely important to God and are thereby invaluable to us.

But throughout the centuries and cultural revolutions these scriptural precepts have been mostly redefined to suit our personal ideology and needs.

So what is your literal or conceptual understandings of their original meaning?

:angel:

We all have our own thoughts and beliefs, so let's try not to get argumentative when discussing this topic that can be interpreted to suit everybody's preferences as is.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 03:05 PM
^^^^ I happily agree... :thumbsup:

Well, Haley went home earlier than expected. She bores so easily at her age and I can keep up only so much. I always enjoy her company, her mind is so quick and her heart is so big, just like her momma's. :)

I bought a water paint set to occupy her time yesterday, and of course she wanted me to work on it with her. So we painted until we both grew tired.

Today we washed my car, or actually she wanted me to wash it so I could spray her with the hose as I worked. She's so easily entertained right now, but she's growing up fast.

Cilli really loves her as Haley was with me from the time she was born until I chose her as the pup I'd bring home. In fact Haley picked Cilli's name early on and I changed the spelling to make it work once she was mine completely.

And of course Haley is Hammer's girl too. She's too big now to ride him like a pony anymore, but he still lets her arm-strong him when they play.

All in all it's been a great weekend and an awesome day.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:46 PM

I'm really good about letting people be who they are. If they are trying to intimidate me I usually find that to mean they are mentally slow and lack skills. Often that will mean not worth ,my time or attention.

Sometimes I like to watch them hang themselves with the bad behavior.

On occasion I cheer for them if they are doing it for reason's I might agree with .

flowers

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:45 PM

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:43 PM

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25