no photo
Thu 06/26/14 02:12 AM

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 02:09 AM

Especially when they're jabbing it into my back... smokin

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:59 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Thu 06/26/14 02:07 AM

Good morning everybody. I hope today is happy and productive for everyone.

As you might have noticed from my last post, the results from the MRIs the adversarial insurance carrier ordered and paid for last week claim that my spine is actually improving as I age.

They owe me a ton of money and medical coverage from an incident that occurred almost 30 years ago and they don't want to pay me the true value of the claim so they pay their network peeps to trivialize and even blatantly lie about the facts instead.

Can't wait to see how they try to explain or get away with this test result though, now they're seeing discs where none have been since 1988. glasses

And they call me the delusional one... laugh

Playing dirty is the only thing these people know. And they wonder why I went to such great lengths to gather all the documentation over the course of the last 3 decades and then post it all online so I can show those who are truly interested in how the business world really operates, what's what.

They don't care who they hurt and steal from, it's all about their bottom line and to hell with yours...

Gotta stand up to the crooks and bullies though... or getting run over isn't going to feel very good ultimately... slaphead

May the best skilled ultimately power through... :tongue:

winking

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:45 AM
biggrin

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:39 AM

What do you think about harmless flirting?

I feel there's no harm to it. .

And may put a smile on some ones face
If they are having a lonely day..

Am I Wrong? ?

There's no harm in flirting if you can master the techniques... laugh

Jeez... who knew there is so much to learn about flirting... :wink:

That's right... there's no harm in flirting... winking

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:28 AM
^^^^ what Blondey said... :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:19 AM
W/o specifics it's difficult to say what he personally meant.

But as a general rule when someone asks if another is "open" they are referring to the opposite of closed... I think.

Open for business
Open minded
Open for anything

It's a direct way to cut to the chase... I think.

And the only way to find out how open he expects or wants you to be would be to ask him before closing the door in his face if what he says is not to your liking.

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:03 AM
Hi everyone... waving

I'm tickled with all your answers... even No1's attempted robbery... :laughing: Dodo's and Missy's comeback... and Journey's outwitting maneuver... winking slick move girl ... :thumbsup: laugh

... to be honest I wasn't expecting anyone to say they'd keep the engagement ring because of the long held tradition of those who believe it should be returned if the marriage doesn't take place.

I personally feel that an engagement ring is simply an outward declaration of a man's level of intent, and once a woman accepts the wearing of it shows that she now intends to take their relationship to the next step with him.

However, if the man changes his mind and breaks off the relationship I don't think he should get to take his original intent gift back.

Likewise, if the woman breaks off their relationship because she doesn't want to take the engagement stage all the through to marriage, I don't think she should have to give the symbol of their engaged period back either.

It's a very personal and possibly joyous event that takes place between two people and the ring can be a lasting memory for the woman, of the one that got away or just wasn't meant to be with her for whatever reason ultimately altered their path's direction.

Please help me see all your reasons why the ring should be returned, if you don't mind...

Motown brings up another good question entirely... one that didn't cross my mind when this topic popped into my head at work yesterday...

What would everyone do if it was the guys great grandmothers or a family heirloom of some sort? Does the fact that the man didn't spend any money on it make it more valuable to him, and then it becomes mandatory for the woman to return it to his family?

This seems more like a way to make sure he gets his jewelry back rather than a true giving of his heart to another.

As for his class ring from Harvard, why would a man give this symbol of achievement away in the first place? And then take it back at a later date if he changes his mind?

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 04:29 PM

totally wicked... :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 04:27 PM
Hearts connect, rings are given as symbols, nonverbal acknowledgments of a relationship's status. :heart:

Friendship ring

Promise ring

Engagement ring

Wedding ring

Regardless to who purchased the jewelry, or at what stage the commitment to be together is, when the relationship is over who gets to keep the ring?

And why?

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 04:13 PM

biggrin

Athena I LOVE That...Lol:heart:

Good Morningwaving flowers

Hey Sparks... yeah, I thought it was pretty cool when I first saw it... biggrin

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 04:07 PM
It's a miracle! I've been healed! Discs that were surgically removed from two levels in my neck in 1988 have somehow magically reappeared. The MRI reports arrived today and the radiologist claims to see them clear as day! Yippee! laugh

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 03:37 AM

When promises are used to entice another to join with us isn't it wiser to document the give and take in advance so there are no Indian giver moves later made?

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 03:35 AM
When we've erred and hurt our partner's feelings is it considered to be in good form to make amends in writing?

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 03:29 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Wed 06/25/14 03:30 AM

Given all the various ways we enter, enjoy and readily exit personal relationships in these modern times, do you think it's a good idea to have our intentions mapped out in advance to avoid misunderstandings if and when the partnership ends?

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 03:11 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Wed 06/25/14 03:14 AM
Which size do you think wins more often?

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 03:11 AM

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 03:05 AM

Both of my sisters and I do this all the time... laugh our mother taught us to see the funny side of life... laugh it evens out all the serious chit...

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 02:56 AM
laugh this one is priceless... I live for the rare moments to get it just right... that look... :thumbsup: