Community > Posts By > girlie_tazmania

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 08:24 PM

Dear friends,
today I ask for prayers for my cousin Marisol and all who need it.
she's 38 and has been steadily deteriorating because of MS.
she was hospitalized a couple of days ago and hasn't awakened since yesterday.
thank you friends for your prayers. :heart:

My thoughts and prayers for you and your cousin(Marisol).
Just be strong, ok friend?
And I truly hope , your cousin will get well again, very soon. Amen.
flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 07:03 PM
Listening " Woman " by Delta Goodrem. :smile: :wink:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 06:49 PM

ok.. you take all the good women!
.just send me all the" naughty" "women...:thumbsup: rofl

Lol. bigsmile

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 06:45 PM
Eternal Love. flowerforyou drinker :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 07:34 AM
I could understand about your complicated relationship.
Firstly, pardon me, if maybe I write the wrong comment about this situation.
I think, he is still a married man, also Im not sure if he is in half way to divorce.
And maybe because of it, till this day, he is never show his divorce paper to you.
But I do really hope that you could find the best solution to solve this complicated matter, sooner than later. :)

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 06:41 AM
Celine Dion - White Christmas. :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 06:26 AM
Edited by girlie_tazmania on Wed 12/17/14 06:37 AM
My fav song is "When You Tell Me That You Love Me" by Diana Ross.
I like that song very very much. :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 05:34 AM
Fried noodle with chicken nugget. <3

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 12:18 AM

Please can some 1 help me to delete my profile on mingle, as I have found my soul mate on this site. And no longer need to be looking for the right girl.

Wow..Im so glad to know that.
Congratulation for you both.
Btw, to delete your profile is impossible to do.
But you can renewal your setting for mingle.
Just go to mingle setting, then choose one menu about : deactivate profile.
flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/17/14 12:05 AM
Welcome to mingle2.
And good luck on your search. flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 11:56 PM
Listening Mandy Moore : "Crush". drinker :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 11:47 PM
* Cute hamster, cat, dog.
* My nieces and nephews.
* Still have very healthy parents.
* Holiday to Bali. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 11:37 PM

hello! just joined here a few days ago, still trying to familiarize myself on how to mingle here! i wish you joy, everyone!

Welcome to mingle2 to you also.
Good luck, and hope you finding what you are looking for here, sooner or later.
Join mingle forum is the best way to get to know people, so enjoy your journey, and have fun. flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 11:33 PM
Welcome to mingle2.
And good luck on your searh. flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 09:18 PM
Edited by girlie_tazmania on Tue 12/16/14 09:22 PM
1). Short way, but it doesnt meaning Im easily love someone, in my opinion.
The only reason is I want to see him as fast as I could, because I think, I dont need to see a wonderful lights or interesting things, if I could find all of iit very soon , meaning "it's him", that's enaugh for me. :p
2). I will pick 3 white roses and 17 red roses.
3 white roses to represent my feelings that " I Love Him", and 17 red roses to represent my feelings that I want to make his life more fun and colorful. :)
3). I will choose to meet his family members at first, then maybe do a little chit chat with them, before asking them to get him, because in my culture, It will not polite in their pov, if Im going to get him by myself, because it's their house and I am just their guest. :p
4). I will leave the flowers on the bed, because when he come into his bedroom later, the first thing which catch his eyes is " The Flowers", from me..he.he :D
5). Even I want to see him awake when I come into his bedroom, but I'd prefer to see him asleep, like a baby in the cradle.
It will be the beautiful moment for me, if I could see the one I love sleeping tight in peacefully.
I will be his guardian angel, and protect him from the evil mosquitos..he,he :-))
6). It depends the situation.
But maybe I will choose the long way, because I'm stil a woman who likes sightseeing / shopping, because maybe I need to buy something at grocery market, so long way, it doesn't a matter for me, and no need to rush to get home. :p :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 09:26 AM

I have this friend who is a French guy and I think im going crazy over him. We had sex lot of times and just playing it cool with him. We both don't want to be committed. And I don't wanna lose him. How should I avoid falling for him? :/

I think, maybe you could answer that question by yourself, because only you could take the right decision, especially about what's the best for you both, in that case. :p

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 09:10 AM

I hate to say but it seems to me that he is using you. You are obviously already hooked on him but he just wants the physical benefits that you offer with no committment.

This is just my opinion flowerforyou

I do agree with your opinion, larsonc.
It's jtotally only about "Friend With Benefits ", in "his pov".

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 09:10 AM

I hate to say but it seems to me that he is using you. You are obviously already hooked on him but he just wants the physical benefits that you offer with no committment.

This is just my opinion flowerforyou

I do agree with your opinion, larsonc.
It's jtotally only about "Friend With Benefits ", in "his pov".

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 08:36 AM
I also met some romance scammers on mingle2, but thanks God, I have never fell into their tricks.
And usually scammers are not looking for serious relationship here, they are only looking for money.
So dont give/ dont send anything, especially money to "them", even they are telling some sad stories about their fams/their life, just never ever trust "their stories".
Thats why we must take an action by reporting "them" to the mingle moderator, please dont just silent, because we could save many innocent people here.
Im sure, if we are doing that, maybe it's like we give cyber tight slap on their cheeks, at least in their pov...he,he :p
Scammers are lazy people, in my opinion.
Because they love money very much, but they never try to earn lots of money with their own hands by doing a real work hard.
Maybe cause of it, we also hate "them" very very much..he,he :p

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 05:53 AM

shades Happy Birthday to ME! bigsmile

Happy birthday, MelMaxx.
Wishing all the best for you. drinker flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13