Community > Posts By > girlie_tazmania

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sat 01/03/15 09:10 AM

Everybdy tell about the place where u always go alone...nobdy is with u there....u hv to go alone only???
Put ur views...

When I'm going to the public library and also when going to the bookstore, because I like to read very much, so I could spend a few hours at there, that's why I prefer to go alone. :smile:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/31/14 03:20 AM
One day, I want to go to new zealand, italy and spain. drinker

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:06 AM
Jinn.

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/30/14 10:46 AM

I agree with girlie_tazmania and Dodo_David flowerforyou

Yeah, maybe we all ( Mr David, you, and me ) have the same point of view about it..he,he,he bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/30/14 10:30 AM

Would you seriously date someone who wants to have intercourse only after marriage? Why or why not?

That is what I did when I dated my late wife. She and I waited until after we were married before we had sexual intercourse. The waiting didn't hurt our courtship.

I do agree with your opinion, Mr David. drinker

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/30/14 10:20 AM

Would you seriously date someone who wants to have intercourse only after marriage? Why or why not?

wow..very interesting topic for me. :p
I'm sure, maybe most people here will not agree with me, but that's ok, because I understand that everyone has a different point of view about it, also you all have rights to do whatever you want as long as you enjoy it.
But for me, I'd prefer doing sex after marriage.
Maybe that's also meaning I will never dating someone who not serious with me ( especially someone who only wants to have intercourse before marriage).

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/30/14 07:47 AM
Celine Dion - I'm Alive. :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:22 AM
Wolf.

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/26/14 09:18 PM
Listening " Back To December " by Taylor Swift.

girlie_tazmania's photo
Thu 12/25/14 09:15 PM
Nice joke. Lol. bigsmile explode pitchfork biggrin bigsmile bigsmile

girlie_tazmania's photo
Thu 12/25/14 08:25 PM
Edited by girlie_tazmania on Thu 12/25/14 08:31 PM
My thoughts and prayers for you and your fams too.
I'm sure, God almighty would give the best place in heaven for your father. Amen.
Be strong, pink. flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Thu 12/25/14 07:04 AM
Chicken Porridge. :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Thu 12/25/14 06:45 AM
Edited by girlie_tazmania on Thu 12/25/14 06:47 AM

Just writing for a new friend on Mingles.... Claude, whose brother is undergoing 9 scheduled operations for his diabetes! Very sick and in induced coma!

(just want him to know Minglers care!)

To : Amelinng
My thoughts and prayers for your friend, Claude and his brother too.
Hope he'll get well very soon. Amen. flowerforyou
Btw,I think, Claude is a very lucky person, because he has a caring friend like you, Amelinng. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Thu 12/25/14 12:47 AM

merry xmas everyone in mingle2.

And merry christmas to you and your fams too. :D
May this christmas brings joy, happiness, n peaceful into your heart, and may all your wishes come true. Amen.
Hope you have a wonderful christmas with fams and friends. flowerforyou drinker

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/23/14 03:03 AM
Welcome to mingle2.
All best wishes for you, and hope you'll find what you are looking for, sooner or later. drinker flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/22/14 11:55 PM

Santa went down the Chimney and started putting presents under the tree. He went to leave and noticed the most beautiful red headed women laying there in her naughty nighties, She said santa do you wanna stay and play, He said HO HO HO Gotta go Gotta Go gotta deliver presents to the kids Ho HO. So he went to leave again and She said once more, "Santa dont you want to stay and play" as she took off her nighties and was layin there in a sexxy g-string, He said Ho Ho HO gotta go gotta go gotta deliver presents to the kids dont you know ho ho, So he went to leave one last time and the women said again, "Santa stay and play" and when he turned around she was laying there completely naked, The most beautiful thing in the world spread eagle, He said hey hey hey gotta stay gotta stay, cant go up the chimney with my pecker this way!

Very funny. ..he,he bigsmile :banana:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/22/14 07:17 AM
"The Innocent" by David Baldacci. drinker

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/22/14 04:53 AM
Edited by girlie_tazmania on Mon 12/22/14 04:55 AM
I found a bestfriend on mingle2 from usa.
And I met him 1,5 years ago.
Even now he isn't too active on mingle, but we still connecting each other outside mingle2, through email and yahoo messenger, and we always chat every weekend, if we are not busy. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/22/14 04:35 AM

Which movie have u seen more then 5 times and why?

I watched some movies more than 5 times, and the only reason just simple, because I really liked it the most. bigsmile
* The Mummy and also The Mummy Returns.
* The frightener.
* Fright Night ( the old version ).
* Village Of The Damned.
* Drag Me To Hell.
* Van Helsing.
* Cinderella : Ever After.
* Star Dust.
* Indiana Jones 1, 2, 3.
* Home Alone 1, 2
* Die Hard 1, 2, 3.
* 13B.