Community > Posts By > girlie_tazmania

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 12:36 AM
Yes, I have a plan to make a little holiday trip, just wanna go to Bali. glasses :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/16/14 12:25 AM
Edited by girlie_tazmania on Tue 12/16/14 12:24 AM
Thinking about gloomy day.
And honestly I dont like a gloomy day, I'd prefer a sunny day. :cry:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:41 PM
Dracula Untold and 1920: Evil Returns

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:23 PM
Maybe I will choose to stay, and starting to introduce myself to him. Then make some little conversations to get to know each other better. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:15 PM
Make a cup of jasmine tea, and then watching football on tv or watching some thriller/action / horror movies. :smile:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:07 PM
Welcome to mingle2, Rebekah (^_^)/
Good luck on your search, hope you'll find what you are looking for here. Amen. flowerforyou

Best Regards,
Lina

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 10:58 PM

:cry: Hi guys! I need your advise..i met a guy here he is single,nice, matured,sweet and good looking. At first he used to call me and we exchanged sweet messages even were at work. I like him so much and he feels the same way but things changed when he demands and want to see me naked and do this..i told him im not that type of girl but he still insist. i dont know what to do..should i just avoid him??
Avoid him... Not only you who encountered that kind of person here at the dating site. Still many good and gentle here.:smile:

100% agree with your opinion. bigsmile

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 10:56 PM
Cute and handsome. :p

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 10:31 PM

:cry: Hi guys! I need your advise..i met a guy here he is single,nice, matured,sweet and good looking. At first he used to call me and we exchanged sweet messages even were at work. I like him so much and he feels the same way but things changed when he demands and want to see me naked and do this..i told him im not that type of girl but he still insist. i dont know what to do..should i just avoid him??

I think, you should avoid him, maybe also it's the right time to run away from him.
He is not a gentleman, because seems he has a secret mission a.k.a maybe he only want to see you naked on cam, think twice before doing some actions on cam, so please..please dont do his weird/stupid request or you'll be regret it later.
I think, You deserve the better man, and thats absolutely not " him ".
Be careful to whom you be friends with, and choose wisely next time. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 10:28 PM

I think, you should avoid him, maybe also it's the right time to run away from him.
He is not a gentleman, because seems he has a secret mission a.k.a maybe he only want to see you naked on cam, think twice before doing some actions on cam, so please..please dont do his weird/stupid request or you'll be regret it later.
I think, You deserve the better man, and thats absolutely not " him ".
Be careful to whom you be friends, choose wisely next time. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 09:31 AM
Loves Music Loves To Dance -- Marry Higgins Clark

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 09:06 AM
Aww...please accept my deep condolences for your lost .:'(
But now, you are on mingle2, that's meaning you are ready to start a big action to catch your own happiness in the future.. also maybe it's the perfect time for you to thinking about "move on"., because as you know, no matter what happened, life still goes on.
But I know that maybe it's not easy for you to do it, but you have to believe that time will heals all your pains, slowly but sure..
Just try to be happy / too much sadness is not good for you, then open your heart once again and dont lose hope of everything, because miracle only happens to one who believe it.
Finally good luck on your search. flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/15/14 06:28 AM
Listening Hoobastank - The Reason. :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sat 12/13/14 02:32 AM

If your looking for your aunts, why not just phone them?

Yes, that's correct ! LOL bigsmile pitchfork biggrin :banana:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/12/14 11:11 PM
La Oreja De Van Gogh - Inmortal :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/12/14 11:10 PM
La Oreja De Van Gogh - Inmortal :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/12/14 09:35 PM
Welcome to mingle2.
And good luck in your search.
If you are looking for friends, it's meaning you are come into the right place, because mingle forum is the best place to know people, at least in my pov. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/12/14 09:29 PM

Let love find you..flowerforyou

I do agree with your opinion, m3k4y.
Also just never lose hope, always praying / keep in faith, then finally lets God do the rest. :smile:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/12/14 01:33 AM

Merry Christmas from New Zealand! Would love to meet a man from Denmark!

Merry christmas to you too.
Welcome to mingle2.
Good luck and hope you'll find what you're looking for, sooner than later. Amen.flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/12/14 01:14 AM
I'm an old fashioned woman and a bit shy, so for me, its kinda weird to start send first message to a man.
I always worries about what they will think of me, if Im doing that ???
So I think, I cant do that, because it makes me uncomfort with myself, maybe it's like doing an embarrassing thing. :|

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13