Community > Posts By > subaudible9

subaudible9's photo
Wed 08/13/08 04:41 PM
UCLA FIGHT, FIGHT FIGHT.
First to 100 titles, baby!

subaudible9's photo
Wed 07/16/08 04:35 AM
Dude! That is the way I totally grew up! I used to take g-friends on trips like that.... just for the reasons that you put down.

Thanks for putting it in prose so I can remember how romantic it really was!

subaudible9's photo
Wed 07/16/08 04:28 AM
He is afraid of getting hurt again. He knows how it feels to get the heart ripped out, and does not want to do it to anybody else. Tell her to give it time, but don't give up. Tell her "make it no pressure" and see if he will come around.

subaudible9's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:23 PM
Oh, I forgot one. After I have one for the road, I have to have one for the ditch. Then one more for the ditch on the other side.

subaudible9's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:20 PM
"cool beans"

"not the crispiest head of lettuce"

"not the sharpest knife in the drawer"

"I have to do homework and rearrange my sock drawer"

"that's cat"

"Shnikies"

Just to name a few.

subaudible9's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:59 PM
Afghans are knitting or crotchet. I used to crochet but had little use for needle point. But I admire the dexterity it takes. Good for you!

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:10 PM
bite

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:59 PM
I ran into her wth my shopping cart in the grocery store.

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:41 PM
I always seem to get kicked in the crotch

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:14 PM
A tear just rolled off the bridge of my nose.

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:43 PM
Do I have to pick just one? I would say I amtoo hard on myself.

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:40 PM
Roberta,welcome! I wish you all the luck stayin' clean. You sound like a strong willed woman, so use that to your advantage. One day at a time, the grass is always greener, and all that crap! All you have to do is challenge yourself everyday to do better than you did the previous day. Keep up the good work!

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:28 AM

life it is a school, where by through pain or suffering and the faith of god we become better person with better understanding, with better hearts, and thoughts,
our Pain will make us understand the pain in others
or suffering will make understand the suffering in others and we will become better persons by understanding it.
Every time we go through pain, suffering, we are not the same person we were before it.

That is the best way I have ever heard it explained. To know it is to understand it!

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:52 AM
Part of somebody being a fiancee(?), is that they have discussed all these things prior. I am hoping they are only going to do this once, and only once! Part of that is raising a family through thick and thin. They should want everything out in the open. If someone is sterile, so be it. It doesn't make them a bad person by any stretch of the imagination, it just means that they are not right for anyone that wants children of their own. There should be no, "I didn't know that?", after two people have wed. These are things that have to be discussed before. And that goes with alot of other things that could go to other threads.

subaudible9's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:29 AM
Peccy, I have tried to be the same, but the hard part is being as quick in person as we are in front of a keyboard. I always seem to stick my foot in my mouth.

subaudible9's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:14 PM
"bullet the blue sky" u2

subaudible9's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:05 PM
I bleed DODGER BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

subaudible9's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:48 AM
I should take a nap!

subaudible9's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:47 AM
it is like the opposite poles of a magnet. The harder you push, the further away they go.

subaudible9's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:43 AM
I was a "It's Christmas Time" guy myself.

I had the checkered vans, though. I still have my blue ones. Still as uncomfortable as they were back then.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20