Community > Posts By > kaadeshka

kaadeshka's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:49 PM
Not unless she looks younger then 19.

kaadeshka's photo
Fri 02/11/11 07:11 PM

I have preferences, and those become rules when I'm not that interested, or I have had a bad experience that makes me into an enforcer...

For online I will need to talk over the phone as well as messaging before a meeting, and if a man becomes inappropriately sexual when messaging I usually block him - now, I am not talking about flirting that escalates - I am talking about sending nude pics or describing sex acts unsolicited...suggestions of meeting for a casual encounter = block/delete

also married, seeing someone, separated - auto block/delete

Amen. flowerforyou

kaadeshka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:52 PM

laugh I want to be asked out the spartan way!

Would a spartan actualy ask?

Probably not. But then, the point is he'd have the stones to try.

LOL I am coming for you then I am going to come up to you tell you I intend to breed with you and form a union and that if you choose to put up a fight it wont stop me unless you kick my arse ....so you ready lol????

I'm sure I can handle you. So in other words: Bring it. :wink:

kaadeshka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 09:39 PM
Tush- ZZtop

kaadeshka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 09:18 PM
Wait how is that Bats and Wondy both got mentioned but the third of the holy trinity got left out?

Well then. Poor Clark.

SUPERMAN

kaadeshka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:59 PM
My little brother wears his promise ring all the time. It's very popular down in Brazil (according to his girlfriend, who is from there) And they've been dating since they were in highschool. It's not to show that they'll get engaged or even married.

But it does for some reason mean that the wearer is off the market. Or maybe that's just my eventual sister to be interpretation.

kaadeshka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:44 PM

Would a spartan actualy ask?

Probably not. But then, the point is he'd have the stones to try.

kaadeshka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:05 PM

kaadeshka's photo
Mon 01/31/11 01:03 PM
Start Wearing Purple - Gogol Bordello

kaadeshka's photo
Mon 01/31/11 04:37 AM
When I'm bored I tend to forget that little thing called an inner monologue and whatever I'm thinking about to fend off the blah comes spewing out of my mouth.

kaadeshka's photo
Mon 01/31/11 04:27 AM
Good profile, maybe a bit more? Welcome to the site.

kaadeshka's photo
Mon 01/31/11 04:25 AM
To some people it will matter, but maybe those are the people you'll want to stay away from in the future.

I don't appeciate when guys constantly wear baseball caps. I want to see the person not what team they worship in their free time- it's just a personal preference. Course, that does not mean all caps are bad or anything...

Also, what is it you're looking for in return of your "wasted time"?

kaadeshka's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:19 PM

I'd like to go back to one of DoDMember's original statements because I am not understanding the meaning behind it.

"but if they were actualy fundamentalists they wouldnt have accounts here. there just hipacrits who want it both ways."

I did ask if fundamentalists were banned and was told no but if they were really fundamentalists they wouldn't have memberships here. My question of 'why not' still stands. What both ways and why would we not want to make friends or date people? Even if I took the 'be fruitful and multiply' at face value I'd still have to meet people to do that. And I am commanded to 'love my neighbor as myself' so it stands to reason that I'd need to meet my neighbors to do that. Not hating here, just asking for clarification.

Ya know what? I was speaking with my mother about this the other day and there is this common assumption that DATING refers automatically to a sexual relationship. This is pretty upsetting to me because I so often hear adults telling kids they should 'date' several different people before settling down...what an awful message if date=sex. I think when dating is a description of two individuals spending time(platonic) together to get to know each other,,that advice makes much more sense,,,,and I think even christian fundamentalists can date if sex is not the goal.

as for the topic of this thread, after reading through these threads I think that the EXTREMIST believers who think their sins are morally above everyone elses sins are as equally frustrating as the EXTREMIST non believers who think they are inherently more intelligent for not believing.

:thumbsup: It's about time someone said that dating doesn't refer to sex. Thank the maker, whomever they are.

kaadeshka's photo
Thu 02/11/10 10:02 AM
Wecome to the site!

kaadeshka's photo
Thu 02/11/10 10:02 AM

perhaps all those of the persuasion, that a thinning down of the spieces be in order, to perpetuate the preservation of all, gather all themselves together, and commence to taking their own live's, therefore allowing the rest of the herd to run free and strong, for such would indeed show the words of courage for other's to be eliminated,

I'm working on it

I'm doing my part, just I'm kinda slow at it

gimme another cigarette and a shot of tequila

smokin Heck yes! drinker

I don't know if I actually mean it- but maybe some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce or something?

kaadeshka's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:57 AM

I'm sick of seeing guys with their shirts off trying to be macho and chicks with their **** hanging out.

I have to agree with this. Having looked at well over ten trillion profiles in the last year, I can confirm that some of the standard tactics are definitely a little overused....!

shades

Well if you're going to give it all away for free at least oil yourself up first...

kaadeshka's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:45 AM

For a person that calls you beautiful instead of hot or sexy. Who calls you back when you hang up on them. Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the person who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world. Who holds your hand in front of thier friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much they love you and how lucky they are to have you. Wait for the one you never have to worry about cheating on you. Wait for the one who turns to their friends and says "theres my baby."?

Don't hold your breath? It could take a seriously long time to find someone with all those qualities.

Maybe try to worry about what you can bring to the relationship instead?

Good luck! And Welcome!waving

kaadeshka's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:31 AM
Edited by kaadeshka on Thu 02/11/10 09:46 AM
Hey! I'm a virgin. I didn't come here to get laid. I can't speak for the 18 yr old though.

I'm sick of seeing guys with their shirts off trying to be macho and chicks with their **** hanging out. Great you got 'em! Put 'em away folks this isn't one of those lavalife commercials.

I rate the profile I've not looked at at a two. It's not going to kill people if you're a little less naked- heck it might help.

kaadeshka's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:25 AM
Rating yourself by a numberwhoa...hmm. Well, now we know you're shallow and immature- which could lower your points drastically:angel: .

Welcome to the site and hit up some of the other topics!waving

kaadeshka's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:22 AM

as far as global warming

I'm sure it prolly is

whether it's because ot man or just a natural fluctuation. I dunno. and it prolly doesnt really matter

we still have to adapt to it and survive as a species

I have been saying for twenty years that the best thing that could happen to us as a race is some form of disaster to kill off maybe a third of the human race

culling the herd as it were

sure it would be tragic for untold millions. but for the health of the race as a whole it would strengthen the human herd

interesting concept.. unfortunately the old adage of survival of the fittest has been killed off by our political correctness..

That or the assumption that it's always the "fittest" in the most literal sense doing all the surviving. I've seen a lot of people do some incredibly unintelligent things- and we've all heard of the Darwin awards.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20