Community > Posts By > Dancere

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 06:24 PM
Born on a FULL Moon:

Aquarius Sun

Leo Moon

Libra Rising

Otter in the Bear Clan (Native American)

Earth Dog (Chinese)

Cypress Tree (Deutsch)

All make themselves extremely obvious in my personality ... flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 06:00 PM
Many of the consequences are noted later in life in elevated incidence of chronic disease exhibited in the overly vaccinated ...

I hate the 'personal choice' not being made by the child but by the law and parents ...

Still, this always gets contentious and I wish all the best in their intentions and encourage greater research, thought, consideration and prayer in the matter ...

Many rush to vote w/out due studious investigation ...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:55 PM

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Dr. Suess

(Dancere, I think ur reading level must be a little higher than minelaugh )

laugh ... Nuh-uh!!! Negative Sistah ... flowerforyou

^^^ ... This, one of my favourite quotes from one of my favourite authors!!!

The more basic!? The MORE truth ... Think:

"Out of the mouths of babes" ...

drinker ... I sincerely love your contributions ... :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:48 PM

Lying rots my stomach...cant handle it sick

ME TOO!!!

Anthropology states that we first invented language to lie ... noway

Speakin' of tummies as radar ...

I believe that ... Our highest self knows the difference between a lie and truth ...

We just don't always listen ... There were yellow, and even red lights!

We somehow choose deception and deceivers as a part and parcel of life's more painful lessons ...

The ole University of Hard Knocks!

That is the trickiest part when in the throes of being deceived, it is just too painful to process neutrally!

It is SO shocking to later realize ya somehow actually chose to install this entity/obstacle into such a fundamental position in your life ...

Ya look back in such a more level and emotionally stabilized position earned ...

And, realize that your trust is not at all diminished, rather your focus is sharpened to SUCH a more heightened, selective degree; the bullets so increase awareness to an almost supernatural level, uh???

Therein lies the gratitude and wisdom earned ... :heart:

That goes for any betrayal along life's long journey ...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:41 PM

I don't think it's any great mystery. People who lie do so because they know they need to to get what they want. They either give false information or omit information that, if known, would prevent them from getting what they want.

I think it is really that simple.

Oh, and I don't think they always do it to hurt another person. I think a lot of the time they believe it's not a big deal to lie about something.

I think this invariably takes a person that grossly lies first, foremost and best to themselves!

They don't even know the truth anymore, their own lines are SO blurred ...

There is not so much a pay off anymore, as just instinctual, rote habit ...

think ... Don't know, but that is my best analyzed guess!?

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:36 PM
Edited by Dancere on Sat 08/28/10 06:11 PM

Eloquently said Joy and I agree wholeheartedly. BTW, that dress is fugly.:wink:

tears tears And I'm sure my butt looks bigtears tears

Thank you Chrissy...flowerforyou

Oh look who's talkin'....I've been meaning to talk to you about that shirt. :wink:

sheesh, my shirt, my dress, my butt.. Where are the white lies? I want them, like them, love them... :wink: laugh

Sorry Kateflowerforyou

Ok, my fault we got off topic. I would like to hear from anyone who knowing decieved someone and I'd like to know why?

Hopefully we are not back on topic.oops

ZOMG ... Y'all know me well enough that I'm ALWAYS up for bein' takin' right out the airplane w/out a chute off topic in the name of laughin' ... :tongue:

Dunnay why I even got off on this heavy subject that'll never EVER be solved ... ohwell

The liars that could edify NEVER show ...

And when they do, they lie ... shades : ... Duh ... frustrated

BTW ... laugh ... The lies really are fat and make 'em look thin!!!

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:30 PM

I am for "white lies" I don't care what color another paints them, I think that NO ONE wants to hear the REAL truth all of the time... If someone isn't attractive do they want to know it? I doubt it.. If a friend just LOVES a dress and you don't think it looks good on her or it's just an ugly dress to you, is it kind to tell her? I think some use "honesty" as an excuse to be mean at times.. sometimes the complete truth just isn't necessary.. If it's not going to help and only going to hurt another, WHY must one be brutally honest? I think class and tack should be interjected in the truth you tell and at times having more class and tact suits me much better than being considered completely honest b/c I chose to save feelings and tell a "white lie"..

Well, that goes towards the olde saying of Eire-land:

"Tell the sweet truth" ...

Just because we think it, does not justify the to-tal bein' blurted out sans filter ...

There is a time for constructive criticism and it is tricky waters, takes intentioned practice ...

I endeavour towards that in the personal one on ones, truth - that will build up, assist ...

Omission of that which would brutally tear down for no good gained ...

There is a way to leave the critical mercenary at home ...

There are the times when a person asks for the most painful, stripped down version; I hate those - and will participate if I can trust the person really is up to the info ... (Rare!)

BTW ... You look marbleous ... :tongue:

sad ... And, this year REALLY does make my arse look phat!

Tellin' ourselves the whole truth can be just the worst! ... tears

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:14 PM

Okay, but what about the lies one tells to avoid hurting someone's feelings or to make them feel better?

I am generally very honest even to the point of being a little brutal sometimes. But, when my mom is very sick and looking like death warmed over I tell her that she looks good because it seems to make her happy. So, is that wrong?

Well, I know we cannot judge one another; nor, should we care to ...

- I can't even find it close to 'wrong' .in the very least ...

Esp. if your purpose was to help her feel, so get better ... Your 'method' ...

That example is perhaps more a question of personal 'style' ...

My style, ONLY due to my career prolly and wantin' to garner concentrated attention/concern, would be to say "Well, ya don't look good, that's for sure ... Let's get busy changin' that - FAST" ... and I'd go straight to work ..

I know that was just your example and the thinking behind it is getting closer to what I mean ...

That is, the lil lies that we deem for the good ...

Where do we as a people draw the line between them ...

MANY lil white lies do grow out of proportion and harm ...

Changing the very fabric of the 'thing' first meant to be protected ...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:06 PM

did clinton lie?

i did not have sex with that woman

daddy bush

no new taxes

baby bush

WMD....

did they lie?

Yes ... Clearly ... Verified

Your point?

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:04 PM

I never lie.

Okay,,,I'm lying.

Quite, never say never ... :wink: ... Or risk a lie, uh!?

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:02 PM

ok,, so if I respond, will that make me a liar?...lol

its kind of like asking when was the last time you hit your wife

noone wants to admit they are lying and many liars have convinced themself of the lies they tell,,,to its a hard request to have met

I think truth is important, I dont believe in 'white' lies or any other sort

the difficulty comes in when people apply the term lie to opinion vs fact,,,,, for instance, if I say tom hanks is a great performer and others accuse me of lying its because many see a differing OPINION as a lie

for me though, if I said Tom Hanks has NEVER been in a movie,,well thats easily disproven and therefore a case of lying or ignorance(not knowing he was in a movie)

purposeful misstating of facts is not acceptabe, purposeful misstatement of opinion is kind of dumb, and lying by omission is up to interpretation(this is where I consider it deception, but not lying, if its intentional)

Well, opinions/tastes are always subjective ... So, for me not relevant to deception, even when trying to jump on a band wagon of popularity ...

That is more a question of following blindly ... Scheeple ...

Purpose!

That is a beautiful word - that is so uber abused and then justified ...

That circles close to my dilemna in the discussion ... (Esp. on the www internet *shudder*)

So tricky on this Earth evolving towards some equitable GOOD purpose for ALL ...

I've no intention to stop believing in the DREAM ... GOOD PURPOSE w/ EQUITY FOR ALL ...:heart:

Seems such an afterthought for many ... Most???

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 04:51 PM

Kate, I abhor lying and try my best to always be honest. That said I have lied in the past. In my younger years it was to avoid getting into trouble. In my later years it was to spare someone else's feelings from my truth. And I have never told a lie with the intention of hurting another human being. Once I even told a lie because I was too afraid to tell the truth.

You wanted honesty and I have given you mine.flowerforyou

TY, Chrissy ... flowerforyou

We have all lied, it defines the human condition ...

I think it what you said, it is the endeavour to always be honest, knowing that you WILL fail and do better for having made the mistake ...

The sanctimonious responses that say otherwise, make me certain a liar is typing ...

I think it is somehow the act of speaking w/ GOOD in our hearts, w/ honourable intentions for ALL parties involved and existing - not just the select ...

I guess said differently, it is pure intentions to make the world better for ALL that is the measure ... :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 04:44 PM
The Lovely Bones

I just couldn't bring myself to see this previously, esp. as a mother!

Wow, it was a real touch of masterful narration, being told by the innocent, beautiful victim ... :cry:

It tore me up, esp. the scene where all his victims are finally joined in light ...

It is just sickening to meditate on these cruel, beyound evil predators ...

The spiritual process put forth was amazingly beautiful ...

... And as the still living?

Still hurts so ...

I escaped just such a predator at 17, and am much like the sensitive in the film ...

It is CONSTANT work for me not to tune into those victims enduring it RIGHT NOW, the children of war, similarly ...

... tears brokenheart

I hate to say it, but we live in a time where all children need to see this film ... ohwell

Sad thumbs up, tragically so!

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 04:33 PM
Lies and Deception - a repeating theme on Mingle ...

And? With good cause, as the nature of the internet is rife w/ scams, cons, liars and predators due to invisibility and any lack of proven accountability ...

I don't understand the concept juggled here recently that perhaps white lies are to be sanctioned, that it is a matter of intentions!?

Where is the line drawn between white, shades of grey and etc ...

And who is the all purveying judge of intention - Where does the injurious line of demarkation begin?

Every war has been thrown via the propaganda of 'good intention' - since time began ...

Slippery slope, this "to be or not to be honest" terrain ... Seems like a snowball headin' downhill ...

Sadly, usually the truth seekers respond and we never get the liars explaining the motivation!

Just once, I'd love the panels of liars to chime in ...

slaphead ... I know, I know, it ain't gonna happen; if they do show, they only lie as per usual ...

BAH! Beats me ...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 04:03 PM
The present choice for FULL confidence is great nutrition, good hygiene, life as a mindful meditation, fully natural medicine and other naturally good health choices ...

That includes NO vaccinations, a flawed anti-theory, towards good health and TRUE quality of longevity!

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 03:59 PM

I'm thinking about wanting to be selfish just to make myself happy and wishing that wasn't so selfish.

It isn't selfish unless it hurts someone else. It's a good thing to do things to make yourself happy. flowerforyou

Whenever I really want to do something just for me, it feels selfish Ruth. Not sure why that is but there you have it.

If it hurts no one else, it is good to be self -ish ...

To TRULY love yourself first instills the ability to love others fully ... flowerforyou

The building blocks of love and quality of life, begin w/ you ...

Then, it becomes an act of giving ... drinker

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 03:56 PM
I could always live better in my ART than in my own LIFE

- Anton Chekov

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 03:55 PM
A word to the wise ain’t necessary – it’s the stupid ones that need the advice

- Bill Cosby

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 03:52 PM
If you would have a GREAT FRIEND ... think

winking ... First, be a GREAT FRIEND to have ... flowerforyou

... :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 03:50 PM

The Universe does not know or care whether the vibration that you're offering is in response to something you are living right now, and observing ...

... Or to something you are imagining.

In either case, the Universe accepts it as your point of attraction and matches it ... spock

:thumbsup: waving :angel:

(((Darlin' Reg))) ... Sacred Mirror ... :heart:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25