Community > Posts By > Tamujin

Tamujin's photo
Sat 11/24/12 02:34 PM
It's a sad world we live in when a first date is to find out if we're seriel killers or not. Lol! But that's a good point; it's best to have a first date in a public place to ease suspitions and nerves.
Thanks,everyone for the feedback!

Tamujin's photo
Fri 11/23/12 09:56 PM
Thanks for the tips!
The reason why I asked for honesty is because girls will say that they like cheap dates all the time but when I do make it cheap, like a picnic or walk in the park, I don't get nearly the positive reaction as I usually do when I put down some money. From my experience, it seems that a cheap date tells girls I'm cheap, while monetary dates shows her I can provide the bacon, so to speak.

Tamujin's photo
Thu 11/22/12 09:39 PM
Edited by Tamujin on Thu 11/22/12 09:52 PM
I'm sure this question has been flung around these forums since the site's inception, but I'm new and I didn't see it in the first couple of pages so I'll just go ahead and ask again.
My "first date" experiences haven't always been the greatest. Usually if I survive that first encounter I do much better afterwards. Trying to come up with a good first date can be really hard for a guy who knows only a little to nothing about you. So for all you women out there, what would your ideal first date be? And please be honest!