Community > Posts By > AbbySnow

AbbySnow's photo
Mon 11/19/12 07:28 PM
This is a serious question, and Christianity for example plays a lot of its teachings on the bible, or at least that's my belief. If you were to take god out of the picture, you wouldn't be able to teach his beliefs and threaten people with condemnation to hell if they do horrible things.

AbbySnow's photo
Mon 11/19/12 03:15 PM
I recently watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Part Two this weekend and I was relatively sad to see the series come to an end. I'm sad to see everyone go, but I'm definitely happy that these types of films (young adult genre) have become a success and because of that I'm sure they are going to come out with a bunch more of these movies.

It was a really good movie though!

AbbySnow's photo
Mon 11/19/12 03:02 PM
What do you guys think about Norton or Advanced System Care 6?

AbbySnow's photo
Mon 11/19/12 03:00 PM
Tyrannical

AbbySnow's photo
Mon 11/19/12 02:57 PM
Natalie Merchant - My Skin :)

AbbySnow's photo
Mon 11/19/12 02:55 PM
I have a belief that if there is going to be a such thing as immortality then there will no such thing as religion, and all this kinds of scares me. If on one hand we achieve immortality, that means that when we finally do perish that we just rot in the ground whereas if there is no immortality then we just hope that there is a heaven and a god and...it's all kind of scary because I feel I can't win either way, what do you think?