Community > Posts By > downhomechik

downhomechik's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:26 AM
I think that is so true.

Love cannot be contained in anyway. It can't be bottled up. It's elusive...yet, between the right 2 people ---its so tangible it can be tasted, felt, seen. Love is only to be enjoyed & cherished.

downhomechik's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:23 AM
Its the lesson you learn from the experience. Until you learn the lesson it will continue. Nothing changes if nothing changes.

downhomechik's photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:27 AM
I love sex---but not one night stands.
How many people have felt great after a one night stand?
How many regret it?
Do you call the other party up and say, "Hey didn't we have fun lets tell our friends"
Or, do you try to forget it ever happened?

How many feel absolutely amazing after a night with someone you care about??? It's like money in the bank. It's like walking on the clouds. It's re-energizing.

It's like comparing Filet Mignon to McDonalds cheeseburger. Food but very very different choices. I hate cheeseburgers.

downhomechik's photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:10 AM
Hi Deb. I just started here. Sounds like you know what you want or you will when you find it...follow your heart & all will be well. Remember everything will be ok in the end. If its not okay its not the end....

downhomechik's photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:07 AM
I think the world we live in leans itself to finding the sleekest looking car, the nicest home, the best clothes...and yes, the hottest men/women. We don't have to buy into it. The happiest people do not.

I like nice things too but I'm willing to look under the hood. Maybe the nicest home is the one full of love not expensive furniture. Maybe the best vacation is one spent sitting around a campfire not in a five start hotel. Maybe the best car is the one I don't have to put away for the winter but one I can just change the tires and it starts everyday.

downhomechik's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:17 AM
I can't believe you don't have the right to know what is going on. That cannot be legal especially if what happened happened to her in the home she resides in. Call your lawyer right away.

downhomechik's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:02 AM
that's just plain bad. not one i'd repeat but i'll laugh over it anyhowlaugh laugh laugh laugh noway laugh laugh noway

downhomechik's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:00 AM
that kind of thing always happens to me. i'm so glad i'm not alone!

downhomechik's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:48 PM
I've seen Jewel twice. She's my ultimate inspiration for poetry & song writing. I've read all her books. She is an amazing person. I've met her in person.

downhomechik's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:14 AM
photographs of myself. i just don't take good photos.

downhomechik's photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:20 PM
Bowling is a great first date. It sounds like a case of incompatibility....more like it.

downhomechik's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:14 AM
It's a chemical thing; a very primal male/female attraction. When we are attracted, drawn to someone without knowing a thing about them then its like a pre-approval process. All lights green to see if you are indeed compatible because I lik-kah you...you lik-kah me....It's happened to me and it hasn't always been love in the end.

downhomechik's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:12 PM
Hello everyone. I'm new and just wanted to say hey. Peace.

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next