Community > Posts By > downhomechik

downhomechik's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:20 PM

Mine is granny flappers!

Physical Turn off ? Body Odor
Emotional Turn off ? Lying

downhomechik's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:19 PM

I have suspected that he is talking to other people because he is on dating sites like this one and I talk to others too and we have not talked about being exclusive. So maybe I shouldn't expect any better..I just feel it is a little disrespectful to ask and then leave someone hanging..

Not sure I want to play this game anymore..

That's why they are called players... It's a rush for them.

downhomechik's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:16 PM

What does a person do when their parents tell them they are better off being dead?:cry:

Honest answer? I would cease contact with them. They must be crazy to talk to their child like that. No excuse at all, they should be ashamed.

downhomechik's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:12 PM
Take your time.....It's like running downhill. Don't get going so fast you fall end over end. Walk slowly with caution.... And, good luck girl :) that's awesome.

downhomechik's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:10 PM
Welcome, good luck :)

downhomechik's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:09 PM

I'm in a relationship and having a lot of trouble with communication with this man. He lives a couple hours from me so I only see him once a week..we talk by texting mainly. We may go a couple days without talking and then he will text me out of the blue..I have came to understand he wants space and give him plenty.We have been getting along pretty well up until tonight..he texts and says he is off 3 days and wants to see me at the beginning of the week. So I text back and say that would be great I am off too..what day would be good..he says any..so I text back Mon or Tues would work for me..He never texts me back. After an hour i text and say where would be a good place to meet..he says nothing and I can see he is online on IM so I ask on there and he just logs off..I call an hour later and no answer..I mean I have seen that he is online so I know he is not asleep...At this point I am through trying to get an answer..
I feel like he is avoiding me and he was the one who ask me..

Now..I have no idea how to plan..and don't understand why he does this sometimes..I guess I should just wait and see if he calls me or texts..but what would make him not answer and act like this?

FYI I usually don't pursue when he gets this way but it involves making a plan and I would just like to know what is going on..

He has another relationship. He fits you in. Unfortunately, it happened to me one time. Those are the signs. If you are okay with that & not exclusive then that's cool. He's a player, unfortunately....

downhomechik's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:05 PM

:heart: Would you be jealous if your significant other spent more time with their best friend than with you?:heart:

As long as best friend wasn't female...I'd be okay with it

downhomechik's photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:25 AM
It's great you actually wrote something.... that's a great start :)

downhomechik's photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:01 AM
:< That's a crappy date -- but someday you'll be able to laugh about it :) Better than one month down the road and he poofs

downhomechik's photo
Sun 10/25/09 10:58 AM
Its an excuse only.

downhomechik's photo
Sun 10/25/09 10:56 AM
Well you can try to fly but you don't have wings my friend. That's like driving a car on empty. you go nowhere fast.

downhomechik's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:29 AM
He's not worth anymore of ur time. He's to blame. He's the lying, cheatig, deceiving one...

It should be a given that someone is not married or otherwise in a relationship when they start one with you.

Isn't it a shame that people actually have to ask that question???

downhomechik's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:06 AM
happy I think its a field that should be filled out free form. happy

Looking for man for __________________.

-Targe practice
-garbage removal
-strong arms to hold me
-exercise

I want to change it daily!!!laugh

downhomechik's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:00 AM
Cuz she could....noway

downhomechik's photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:58 AM
To nudge or not nudge that is the question...

downhomechik's photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:57 AM
Kinda early to drink but it is Friday soooo :banana: drinker drinker

downhomechik's photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:57 AM
Just ninja grab them outta the air.

downhomechik's photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:56 AM
Welcome Barney

downhomechik's photo
Tue 10/20/09 05:16 AM

Unless she is an obese woman living in a trailor park,
woman cringe at this.
I am not saying you can't hunt or fish but your looking for a
date with a lady

i kind of stopped reading after this bit.

are you implying that a gal who lives in a trailer park, or one who is obese, or both, isn't a lady?

some of these women have more guts, balls, and class than the high-society princesses i've seen out there.

Whoa --slow down Princess. Don't speak for the rest of us woman out there.... What about us woman who love to fish? I want to see the pets. I don't mind seeing a house; perhaps the man is proud of his achievements. Nuthin' wrong with that.

I don't live in a trailer park but did when I was going through a nasty divorce so I do take offense to that commment. Circumstances put us places we don't always want to go so its pretty narrow minded of you.

I'm done. Have a great day!

downhomechik's photo
Tue 10/20/09 05:05 AM
To err is human, to forgive divine....

To let go of something and detach from it without anger is a divine & defining moment. It builds character.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24