Community > Posts By > donnahbagolbol

donnahbagolbol's photo
Sat 05/18/13 07:05 PM
happy happy laugh

donnahbagolbol's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:34 AM
Hello Mark, I am from Mindanao. Winlei and your girlfriend were right about security issues in Basilan. It's not safe there for foreigners. A no-no zone for tourists. It's a part of the Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao. Did she give you proof that she really lives there? Is she really sure she wants to meet you? I hope the answer is yes.
Basilan is an island, so the most preferred mode of transport is by a ferry to get her to a bigger city, and from there she can ride a bus and transfer to a barge/ ferry til she gets to Iligan City and another bus ride to Cagayan de Oro. And from CdeO to Davao City. I think it will take her days to get to Davao. The total travel expenses will be as expensive as flying, plus motion sickness stress and ample time consumption. So in my raw opinion, better to get her on a plane. It's faster and safer especially for first time travelers. The problem is, I have no idea about airports from there.

donnahbagolbol's photo
Thu 05/16/13 03:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

donnahbagolbol's photo
Thu 05/16/13 06:55 AM
but in the morning he will be sober and she will be ugly again. no wonder they're half the price of that face cream
laugh

donnahbagolbol's photo
Thu 05/16/13 02:41 AM
Hahahaha!
laugh laugh laugh laugh happy

donnahbagolbol's photo
Mon 05/13/13 05:02 PM
Yum! I mean the food... hehe

Add more pictures.

donnahbagolbol's photo
Mon 05/13/13 04:46 PM
my two huge overbite teeth

donnahbagolbol's photo
Mon 05/13/13 01:09 AM
hello momoiro_usagi!

donnahbagolbol's photo
Mon 05/13/13 01:07 AM
Hehe yeah. I have experienced that too, lots of things. it made me feel like "Oohhh, I am not that interesting" Haha. but it happened to almost everyone here I guess so don't let it bother you.

donnahbagolbol's photo
Sun 05/12/13 06:25 PM
Cool primary pic. It would ignite a spark of interest from girls who are into skateboarding guys, but I like your second pic more because it shows your face. Consider saying a little more in your "little about me" text.

8?

donnahbagolbol's photo
Sat 05/11/13 08:52 AM
It's a fun little profile. Really pretty good. your pics show what you love doing and your kiddishness too. welcome and good luck!

donnahbagolbol's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:31 AM
didn't get through to question number 2!
laugh laugh laugh laugh

donnahbagolbol's photo
Sat 05/11/13 05:53 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
I almost **** my pants when I laughed out loud
(joke)

donnahbagolbol's photo
Fri 05/10/13 11:43 PM

Did someone say a mind blowing sex?
[/quote

I was about to say that but opted not to hehe. I still go for the good old ways; honesty, fidelity and fun.
hey Daniel!

donnahbagolbol's photo
Fri 05/03/13 01:49 PM

Hehehe
but, I was thinkin...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :
rofl: rofl

Well I was thinkin of my favorite lip sheener I used to have in my pocket when I was in high school hehehe. It was long (but not as long as a pencil), and it had a pink tip too.

donnahbagolbol's photo
Fri 05/03/13 12:24 PM
I am sure girls would be curious to see a face pic of you too. Why not include one?

donnahbagolbol's photo
Fri 05/03/13 12:12 PM
Really disturbing

donnahbagolbol's photo
Fri 05/03/13 06:41 AM
Hahaha!

From a 4-year old? I wonder where she got that idea from haha

donnahbagolbol's photo
Fri 05/03/13 03:28 AM
Hehehe

but, I was thinkin...

donnahbagolbol's photo
Fri 05/03/13 02:18 AM
Thank you ridewytepony. I was unsure of this rate my profile thing. Thanks!

Previous 1