Community > Posts By > grneyedldy1967

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 09:04 PM

you're a brave one...

Ohhh he is a brave one indeed huh

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 08:58 PM
They are very sick people who need to be put away one way or another. Sadly there will only be more sick people in line to replace them. They thrive on hate.. not love. Not sure what God they are rallying for but it sure isn't the God that true Christians follow! I think they make their own rules up as they go.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 04:29 PM

I think I heard on the news a few minutes ago that the law passed.

Glad to hear that it passed as it should have! Now let's hope these people who try to bring havoc upon these innocent people with their sick ideas of religion break the law and go to jail!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 04:26 PM
The thing is.. do you learn it because you want to or because you have to? And just because you have to does not mean that you will need this knowledge later on. I'm in my third year of college and have learned many things but that does not mean I will need to apply them to anything in my field. Therefore it's pretty much wasted knowledge that I had to learn simply because the field I've chosen told me I HAD to learn it. Wow that was a mouthful!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 04:16 PM

These so called "Christians" are no more a Christian than I am a car by standing in my garage. They are evil people and need to stop using doing God's will as their drive for the evil that runs through their veins. I believe in freedom of speech but they have taken it way too far when they are picketing the funerals of men and women who have died for our country. And now to picket at a 9 year old girls funeral?! I pity their souls when they depart from this world because it won't be in God's hands their souls land...

Unless I misread that part of the Bill of Rights...

Freedom of speach gives us the right to speak and redress greiviances to the governemt and peacablly to assemble and address those greivances... It does not give a person the right to 'protest' at another persons funeral.

And I did not say that it does. And I totally agree. Funerals should be respected and allow the families their time of grief. These people are not even human for doing what they do.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 03:57 PM
Edited by grneyedldy1967 on Tue 01/11/11 03:58 PM
These so called "Christians" are no more a Christian than I am a car by standing in my garage. They are evil people and need to stop using doing God's will as their drive for the evil that runs through their veins. I believe in freedom of speech but they have taken it way too far when they are picketing the funerals of men and women who have died for our country. And now to picket at a 9 year old girls funeral?! I pity their souls when they depart from this world because it won't be in God's hands their souls land...

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 01/10/11 09:51 PM

the west is still best....
i'd rather live here than there

I guess we all feel that way about where we are from.. there's no place like home!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 01/10/11 09:32 PM
Edited by grneyedldy1967 on Mon 01/10/11 09:35 PM
:banana: We just won the National Championship! This makes two national championships my state of Alabama has brought home two years in a row! Plus the Heisman winner was Cam Newton for Auburn. What an AUsome year! :banana:

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 01/10/11 09:26 PM
War Eagle! We just won the national championship! Woo hoo!! Now I want some wine and cheese to go with my quackers... :banana:

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/08/11 08:29 AM

Absolutely not. 1) It shows they don't make good decisions 2) it shows they have a lack of respect not only for their own life but others lives as well. I was married to an alcoholic for 2 years several years ago and he always came home lit but he never got caught. If he had ever been caught I would have left him in jail to rot....

I see your point, however I think your past experience may have left you jaded on the subject. I'm not saying everyone who gets a DUI is going to turn it around and never do it again. But I do think people deserve ONE chance to show that they can.

Another quick thought that ran through my mind is that there are very few of us that can say we have never drank and drove a car. Not that it's right.......but being realistic. High fives to those that haven't..lol.

Perhaps a little jaded yes. But when I go out with my friends I am amazed at how drunk people get and then drive themselves home. Fortunately I'm always the DD when we do go out so I can make sure that everyone arrives alive.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/08/11 08:06 AM
Absolutely not. 1) It shows they don't make good decisions 2) it shows they have a lack of respect not only for their own life but others lives as well. I was married to an alcoholic for 2 years several years ago and he always came home lit but he never got caught. If he had ever been caught I would have left him in jail to rot....

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/08/11 07:58 AM
I've actually seen a few patients without belly buttons.. of course this was due to some kind of operation they'd had. But it looks realllly weird! scared

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/04/11 10:10 PM
Chantix has worked really well for many of my patients. There are however a few side effects like nausea, bad dreams and dry mouth.. along with a few others. Nausea is the most common side effect though. I've been told by some ex-smokers that the best way to quit is to just put them down. However, if you are not truly ready and wanting to quit nothing will help no matter how hard you try. You must do it for yourself and not anyone else. Good luck!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/04/11 10:06 PM
I cannot stand the smell of cigarette smoke. Smokers just don't realize how bad their clothes, hair, breath and even their skin reeks from this habit. Also, the few times that I am around it I pay dearly the next day from my allergies and a severe headache. So dating someone that smoke just isn't worth it.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/04/11 09:20 PM
Stupidity kills....

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/04/11 05:21 PM
Hmmm looks like a Katy Perry or Lady Gaga blue light special waiting to happen! Ick Ick and Ick....noway

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 12/14/10 07:33 PM

I went back to school at age 57 and became a phlebotomist..Already was a med asst.) surprised myself and graduated with an "A" .. Its all in how bad you want something... Congrats on your hard work, keep it up!!! flowerforyou

Thank you! I think the hardest part sometimes is dealing with younguns in my classes! LOL

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 12/14/10 07:01 PM

:banana: I survived and passed my first semester in the RN program with B's!! I am soooo happy and so relieved that this semester has come to an end and with my passing it! It is not easy going to school to become an RN AND work full time but I made it! Now just 5 more semesters to go... sheesh... grumble

COngratulations I am going to college too. As a matter of fact today is my one year anniversary of being with the school that I am at.

Congrats! I have been at my college for over 2 years. I got all my pre-requisites out of the way before applying for the nursing program and I am soooo glad that I did! It would have made the nursing program much more difficult had I not!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 12/14/10 06:58 PM

Congratz!! When you do become a RN don't be one of those rude RNs. Going back to school is rough, I plan on going back for Surgical Assistant which is 4-6 years depending on full time or part time student. Oh joy.

NJmom I am a medical assistant, just like grneyedldy said I do love my job but I want more education. An I would rather deal with pts who are under lmao easier to deal with.

Red I plan on being an oncology nurse so I don't think I could ever be rude to a patient that is fighting cancer and trying to survive! My heart goes out to those poor people who have suffered so much already! And I hope you do get to go back.. it will benefit you in so many different ways!
That's a great field to get into, most of the pts are very kind. We have a couple come into our office, they are always happy and laughing. We did just lose one of out pts to cancer. :( He was such a great guy.

It is tough when you lose them. Most of them have such positive outlooks on life and it sure makes you realize just how blessed you are to be healthy!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 12/14/10 06:51 PM

Congratz!! When you do become a RN don't be one of those rude RNs. Going back to school is rough, I plan on going back for Surgical Assistant which is 4-6 years depending on full time or part time student. Oh joy.

NJmom I am a medical assistant, just like grneyedldy said I do love my job but I want more education. An I would rather deal with pts who are under lmao easier to deal with.

Red I plan on being an oncology nurse so I don't think I could ever be rude to a patient that is fighting cancer and trying to survive! My heart goes out to those poor people who have suffered so much already! And I hope you do get to go back.. it will benefit you in so many different ways!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25