grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:15 PM
Now my neck hurts....

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 02/06/11 08:44 PM
Nights in Rodanthe. Everytime I watch it I just bawl like a girl! tears

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 02/03/11 06:33 PM
Very nice profile.. and yes we like pics!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 02/03/11 06:27 PM
I hate the song. How desperate can someone sound especially when they obviously don't want you and cheat on you? And then to say you'd die for someone like that.. just plain out stupid!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:31 PM
Oops my pc has the hiccups! Sorry!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:30 PM
Congrats and good luck! And most of all.. stay safe!

grneyedldy1967's photo

grneyedldy1967's photo

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 01/23/11 06:37 PM
Very nice :)

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:53 AM
I have done this a few times and where I live now was one of those times. The only family I have here is my son but I have made some of the best friends I have ever had in my life and I now consider them family as well. I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason and wherever you land you are there for a reason even if you truly never figure out what the reason was! Good luck!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:00 PM
Yes being a single parent is tough and we just have to do the best we can. I receive no help from ex so it adds an extra burden but I do what I can which does not always seem like it's enough. We do without alot but somehow I manage to get what is necessary to survive. I do know that I'm more blessed than alot right now because I do at least have a decent job and I'm in my second semester in an RN program which will help immensely in the future.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 01/16/11 04:42 PM
I think your pics make you look pretty down to earth. Not sure what kind of girls your are attracting though.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/15/11 10:37 PM
I don't think I could be friends with a married guy because ususally one tends to want more than just friendship and as you said it can lead to great complication and perhaps even heartbreak or hard feelings. So best thing to do is either fix your marriage or do both of yourselves a favor and end it. Life is too short and trying to find a female friend no matter how innocent it starts can only lead to lies and more lies that you would more than likely eventually pay for.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/15/11 04:25 PM

How could you say that?
Tractors are SEXY ! :banana:
laugh

LOL because I grew up on a farm and know firsthand that they are not sexy. laugh

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/15/11 10:17 AM
No matter what the brand, a tractor is in no way sexy! LOL

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 01/13/11 08:22 PM
I live in Alabama and we got 4 inches of snow this past Sunday.. and I now have 4 inches of pure ice instead. This is an anomoly for Alabama! I'm ready for it to melt and go away... If I wanted this crap I'd move north!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:30 PM

Numerous states have passed laws restricting protests at funerals after members of the Westboro church began protesting at the funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Arizona legislation is modeled on an Ohio law that was upheld by the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Sinema said.

The four-paragraph Arizona bill makes it a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail to picket or conduct other protest activities within 300 feet of a funeral or burial service -- about the length of a football field. The prohibition applies from one hour before the event to one hour after.

I'm hoping the whole WBC group breaks the law and gets six months in the pokey. Maybe that will give them time to reflect on their wrongdoings and misjudgements on innocent people. WBC = Wacked out Bunch of Crazifolk!

I hope the Hell's Angels beat on them a little.

That would be fun to watch.. but then it would only make the Hell's Angels look just as bad as the WBC...

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:29 PM

Numerous states have passed laws restricting protests at funerals after members of the Westboro church began protesting at the funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Arizona legislation is modeled on an Ohio law that was upheld by the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Sinema said.

The four-paragraph Arizona bill makes it a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail to picket or conduct other protest activities within 300 feet of a funeral or burial service -- about the length of a football field. The prohibition applies from one hour before the event to one hour after.

Actually it was President Bush who initiated it by creating the Federala Law which got several states to create simular laws/

O-M-G... the leftist are also hiding under you bed and in your closet. Sleep with your lights on and one eye open! noway

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:16 PM

I'm hoping the whole WBC group breaks the law and gets six months in the pokey. Maybe that will give them time to reflect on their wrongdoings and misjudgements on innocent people. WBC = Wacked out Bunch of Crazifolk!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 01/11/11 09:57 PM

you're a brave one...

Ohhh he is a brave one indeed huh

Not really. Just silly. Why you gonna show a little attitude.......smokin

LOL I only develop an attitude unless it is needed to get my point across or for survival purposes. I prefer not to nag or carry on as some women do.. it gets a woman nowhere and only makes the man do just the opposite of what we wanted in the first place. :tongue:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25