Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Fri 03/22/24 12:31 PM

All that qas about i.migratiin. you have no idea what you would do.

See I feel like, and from my experience, that trumpnspporters belive they are some kind of special class. I'm dealing with one right now who thinks just because he supports trump he should get special treatment

And there you go off Topic never said I was a Trump Supporter~~

But yet anyone that goes against anything you say must be a Trump Supporter Surprise ya ain't as SMART AS A 5TH GRADER~~

NO GAS HERE FACTS WHICH I PROVIDED WHERE IS YOUR FACTS??

Ohh that is right you don't have any just your opinion what is going on at the Border that you have no clue about~~ nor care about which was your own words~~~

Hmm quote all of trumps taking points. Hate any politician that doesn't love trump. Hates me because I don't love trump. That's the mo of every trump supporter.

I bet you have never seen the boborder. Myself I worked 13 months with the border patrol in newmexico and was extremely boring

. I’m surprised it took them that long to run your a** out of there. Your probally the one that left the gate open.. LOL.. your still boring..

Bart's photo
Fri 03/22/24 12:14 PM
You are the sheep, you close your eyes at reality on the border but you believe everything your told by the kooks on the left. Like I said before , if you can escape your bubble and find a piece of reality, find any ten people. If you present your arguement to each and every one I guarantee seven of those ten will look at you like you have lost your mind.

Bart's photo
Fri 03/22/24 11:57 AM
LMAO…:joy:. It’s like talking to a brick, txsgal. nothing gets in , just dead weight.. but It’s good to hear from someone that actually knows what they are talking about, seeing as how you witness the crisis daily.. some chose to bury their head up someone’s —— or in the sand .

Bart's photo
Fri 03/22/24 10:42 AM
In El-Paso Texas over 100 migrants breached security barriers while assaulting DPS agents. What other country would allow what is essentially a invasion across their border? None I would think. Texas law enforcement just captured a known terrorist that admitted to coming here to build bombs and kill American’s. Imagine if Joe Biden is re-elected, another seven to ten million illegal immigrants jammed in these democrat run cities and adding more constituents on the census. That means more democrat politicians to push their liberal policies and slowly take away our rights that don’t align with the liberal ideology… Our border is now a national security breach and Biden and his border czar seem to be looking the other way. Does “Dereliction of Duty” come to mind?

Bart's photo
Wed 03/20/24 05:19 PM

Lol you magas need a class I grade school civics. Some facts.
The broke the law. Bragged about breaking the law plead guilty admitting that they broke the law.
Bail is not a constitutional right. You be can held without bail.
A speedy trial means within a reasonable time frame. Generally meaning first avaliable court date and if you delay even once you lose your appeal based on a speedy trial.

Funny! Why do you democrats always try to equate republicans with low intelligence. Is it because we think men can’t have babies, we think there is only two sexes , man and woman.. maybe it’s because we believe in a secure nation with secure borders.. the democrat judges and DAs are harborers of crime . they let rapists and murderers out w/ no bail, but they stifle the rights of protesters and hold them for years with no chance of bail.. that equals hostages.. . Believe me when I say you reap what you sow, these unconstitutional laws the Biden justice system practices will come back to bite your democratic party in the ***..

Actually a man can have a baby. Why? Because "man" is not a scientific term. A woman can't be a car but magas sure use the term to describe theirs. A man having a baby is more scientifically sound than a car being a woman. In fact the technology exists to where what society calls a man can have a child. Look at that. You learned grade school biology.
Sex is not a scientific term. The scientific term for all humans is "hono sapian". There you learn middle school biology.
Pount to one case where a murderer or rapist was let out with no bail. Post a real link. Not a Facebook meme or YouTube video.
So if they are hostages what are the demands for their release? Who is issuing the demands? Who is responding.
Face it. You just feel white people are above the law and are a racist cry baby bigot. That's exactly what you sound like.
Also we aren't scared of you trailer trash magas. You are cowards.

Man, you sound deranged, are you off your meds or missed your last anger management class? I’m not sure where your from but I think there may have been break out from your local loony bin.

All I did was speak the truth. If you cant handle it then that's your problem.i not8ced you never told me I was wrong about anything

Your wrong about everything you said, ask any 10 people if they are better off now or when Trump was president ( not taking in to effect the pandemic ) that was a economy killer for any president. But I guaranty 6 out of 10 will say they were better off under Trump.. that is a fact . 75% think Biden has this country on the wrong path..

Bart's photo
Wed 03/20/24 05:03 PM

The broke the law. Bragged about breaking the law plead guilty admitting that they broke the law.
A speedy trial means within a reasonable time frame. Generally meaning first avaliable court date and if you delay even once you lose your appeal based on a speedy trial.

Funny! Why do you democrats always try to equate republicans with low intelligence. Is it because we think men can’t have babies, we think there is only two sexes , man and woman.. maybe it’s because we believe in a secure nation with secure borders.. the democrat judges and DAs are harborers of crime . they let rapists and murderers out w/ no bail, but they stifle the rights of protesters and hold them for years with no chance of bail.. that equals hostages.. . Believe me when I say you reap what you sow, these unconstitutional laws the Biden justice system practices will come back to bite your democratic party in the ***..

Actually a man can have a baby. Why? Because "man" is not a scientific term. A woman can't be a car but magas sure use the term to describe theirs. A man having a baby is more scientifically sound than a car being a woman. In fact the technology exists to where what society calls a man can have a child. Look at that. You learned grade school biology.
Sex is not a scientific term. The scientific term for all humans is "hono sapian". There you learn middle school biology.
Pount to one case where a murderer or rapist was let out with no bail. Post a real link. Not a Facebook meme or YouTube video.
So if they are hostages what are the demands for their release? Who is issuing the demands? Who is responding.
Face it. You just feel white people are above the law and are a racist cry baby bigot. That's exactly what you sound like.
Also we aren't scared of you trailer trash magas. You are cowards.

Man, you sound deranged, are you off your meds or missed your last anger management class? I’m not sure where your from but I think there may have been break out from your local loony bin.

Bart's photo
Wed 03/20/24 03:34 PM

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 05:33 PM

No it's called the Christian taliban. Same tactics as the taliban just a different religion.
I would fit in great with a city full of American loving and freedom loving patriots.
In NYC you can be who you want and do what you want as long as it's legal. That's america right there

You mean that’s the liberal America, you can’t ride the subway with out constantly looking over your shoulder for fear of being stabbed or pushed onto the tracks, you cant shop unless you wait for a attendant to unlock a cabinet to get anything you need. You can’t walk in the streets without stepping in crap or needles or heroin addicts laying in the streets..muggers and rapist’s walk free while the p.o.s. DA locks people up for defending themselves from the freaks mentioned above.. I’ll say it again , it’s a s**thole like all the other democrat run cities.. not the America I want to be a part of…

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 04:32 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 03/19/24 04:34 PM

That everyone qant to come to NY to be free of the Christian taliban and your too scared to do it even though you want to. Conservatives are a fearfully lot

Lol… first of all I don’t think the Taliban are Christian, and secondly , there is nothing in NY to interest me to go anywhere near that s**thole… it sounds like you would fit right in there, so have at it bubba…

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 02:18 PM

Funny seeing a 30 second Google search showed that rising. All the welfare treasures trump voters are crying and leaving and the good people are moving in.

NYC did $74 billion in tourism last year, billion, highest city in the us. Also wh9 cares? America is the land of freedom. If people want to brea whatever the Bible says then that's their business. No religion, no matter which one, has a place in the government.

Sounds like your just jealous.

To be honest , I couldn’t make sense of what you were trying to say to know if I’m jealous or not…

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 01:27 PM

NYC is full of americans who welcone anyone who want to work hard and live free. Its why kids from all over the country drean of moving there one day. Their cost of living is high because their economy is so good. Cost of living is low in cities and states where unemploymnet and low wages are high. I grew up in one

Folks are leaving that state more than ever , they can’t get out fast enough. Because of the snowflakes that were screaming “ defund the police” or “ from to river to the sea” or their sanctuary city status , NY has become a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. All because of liberal democrat policies.

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 01:12 PM

He has less than a week to pa a bind, pay the cash ir he starts losing properties and trump can't stop it. Trunp towers will be turned into a combination refugee cenyer/abortion clinic/transgender care facility

Yea, I’m sure that is a possibility in NYC .. I’m sure the residents will be happy with more centers for people that shouldn’t be here while homeless Americans sleep in the streets. Not to mention the real estate business that will stop doing business in NYC . What DA James thinks is a win will actually hurt a already depressed economy in a city with a unbelievable high cost of living.

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 12:27 PM

Democrat leaders may come up with another candidate before actual election day in November.
Kamala is next in line maybe she will run.:smile:

Then D Trump can beat her out as well.

They do not have a candidate worth being POTUS Yet!

No chance Harris will need to run for President before 2028. Biden's doing a really good job, and will likely win in November, considering Trump did an objectively bad job of being President, and Biden Harris 2024 need only remind Americans of what a disaster Trump was and plans to be.

Trump's platform is to pardon all his felon friends (and himself) and hand over more American influence to Putin. Now that Trump owes hundreds of $millions for his legal troubles, he's even more of a security risk. That the MAGA faithful call themselves patriots would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I hope he makes that his #1 item on his agenda, to pardon the Jan6 hostages.. their rights have been ignored by the justice system for years. ( the right to a speedy trial) the only reason they are still being held is because of the party they affiliate with. Republican. What’s sad is, you may find a democrat that admits to being a patriot but you will never find a patriot that admits to being a democrat…

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 12:16 PM

Broke Donald Trump Admits He Can’t Post That Massive $464 Million Bond

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broke-donald-trump-admits-t-162939834.html
So DJT, after claiming under oath that his real estate was worth $billions more than he claimed on bank loan applications now has difficulty getting a $557 million bonds for his appeals (including interest).
* Trump has less than a week to secure a bond (Monday 3/25)
* D.A. James has pledged to start liquidating his NYC properties should he default
* Banks can't trust Trumps valuations in order to accept his properties as collateral
* Banks are also reluctant to get involved with such a divisive political character as Trump

Couldn't happen to a more deserving criminal.

S
Don’t count Trump out yet… after numerous attempts to conjure up the “ Gotcha” witch hunt that stops Trump in his tracks , not ONE thing has worked in favor of the dumacrats … Trump will survive this B.S. charge . When will the morons on the left learn that no matter how bad you try to make Trump look you will never turn his base against him, we saw the great job Trump did from his first day in office and we know he can repair the damage Biden has done and we know Trump will be much better to bring calm to the Middle East and Ukraine.

Trump's legal problems aren't because of the Democrats. They're because of Trump's criminality. Now Trump pretends he's only being prosecuted because he's running for President, but in reality, he's only running for President to avoid prosecution. The guy has no platform. No plan beyond vengeance against his detractors and pardons for himself and friends. He can't tell you what he'll do to fix problems. New platform: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

He’s often said what he will do to fix problems ( glad to hear you admit things need fixing) on day one he will reverse the crippling policies Biden put in place to allow millions of unvetted people entry into our country illegally. He will start rebuilding the border wall and arrest and deport illegals , which will alleviate the migrant problems in N.Y and other cities burdened by their own liberal policies.. Also he will remove all the obsticals that have stifled our energy sector.. and allow more drilling rights on sites that actually produce oil. We will be energy independent again and that freedom will produce much more Capitol for the United States and the oil company’s . Build baby build and drill baby drill… that’s just for starters. Trump will win in November because so many people that are afraid to say out loud that Trump will be the better choice, will join the millions of true supporters of Trump in pulling the Trump lever in the voting booth… so many independents and democrats understand that another four years under Biden will not get better but probally worse.. Trumps legal problems are a continuation of his first term , fake accusations of wrong doing.. most everybody recognizes them as what they are,, trumped up charges to stop him from running for President because Biden knows he and the dems can’t win.. this election is much different from 2020. Folks have seen first hand what a massive failure Biden is.. call him the “ master of disaster “ cause he lives up to that name..

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 05:37 AM

Broke Donald Trump Admits He Can’t Post That Massive $464 Million Bond

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broke-donald-trump-admits-t-162939834.html
So DJT, after claiming under oath that his real estate was worth $billions more than he claimed on bank loan applications now has difficulty getting a $557 million bonds for his appeals (including interest).
* Trump has less than a week to secure a bond (Monday 3/25)
* D.A. James has pledged to start liquidating his NYC properties should he default
* Banks can't trust Trumps valuations in order to accept his properties as collateral
* Banks are also reluctant to get involved with such a divisive political character as Trump

Couldn't happen to a more deserving criminal.

S
Don’t count Trump out yet… after numerous attempts to conjure up the “ Gotcha” witch hunt that stops Trump in his tracks , not ONE thing has worked in favor of the dumacrats … Trump will survive this B.S. charge . When will the morons on the left learn that no matter how bad you try to make Trump look you will never turn his base against him, we saw the great job Trump did from his first day in office and we know he can repair the damage Biden has done and we know Trump will be much better to bring calm to the Middle East and Ukraine.

Bart's photo
Mon 03/18/24 06:49 AM

Politics maybe a joke to some Men but it is not to people who know what can happen when those like J Biden get in office. Puppet working for leadership that wants to destroy the Country as we know it.
Many service people died in Military defense to protect Freedoms in this USA. And, many are still serving.

NO Joke!
What freedoms?:thinking::thinking::thinking:🤷You lot live in a fantasy World over there! 🤣🤣🤣You can't even send your kids to School, each day without worrying if some lunatic, is going to show up and start a shooting spree, in the School. People carry guns, to make them feel safe?:thinking::thinking:🤷Aye, that's a real free sounding Country you have there? At least here in the UK, I can send my son to School, without worrying about him getting shot. I can walk down the street, without carrying a weapon, or a firearm, of any description. That's because I feel safe, walking down the streets, even at night! Even our Police, don't even carry guns and if in the eventuality that the Police need any firepower asap, their armed units are always about 5 minutes away, but still you hardly ever see them. All I ever hear is brainwashed Americans, thinking that they're the greatest, free nation, on Earth and believe me you're not. You want to see a real free Country, then visit Scotland, where I live? Oh and if you do visit and need any medical attention of any sort, it's free, even to tourists. Your prescription will be free also. You see we can actually see where the money that we pay our taxes to, is being used for over here in the UK. Can you say the same, except for when you see new Aircraft Carriers, etc, that your military have bought. America, the land of the free? Land of the fee, more like!

Where I live, I feel safe. The suberbs are fine for the most part. The crime you see in the news is mostly in our large cities, brought on by liberal democrat lawmakers that feel reluctant to sentence the young black males that are committing most of the car jacking, the smash and grabs and the indiscriminate shooting in the streets.. It’s not a popular subject and the DAs and Mayors and even the governors in those blue cities and states could lose votes from minority groups. And now we have millions of immigrants from every part of the world that are released into these same cities.. I value my right to own and carry a gun. Five minutes is a long time to wait on a cop to go get a gun… duh.. the assailant would be long gone. It’s because of the common citizen and his rifle that we won our independence from the Brits. And we will never give up our 2nd amendment. With the direction the U.S. is headed under Biden, we may need to rely on them again.. Lots of countrys depend on the US for many things, food , vehicles, military arsenal, farming equipment. To many things to mention, what exports come from Scotland that people depend on ?.. besides scotch whiskey…
Your stupidity and ignorance shows in abundance in your reply. The difference between us two is I have actually visited the States on numerous occasions and have seen it for myself. You however, base every single one of your answers on crazy stereotypes and sheer ignorance of things that you know nothing about. You know nothing about life, or anything in Scotland, because you've never been here. I'd be very surprised if you've ever been outside your hometown, or your State, to be honest? 🤣🤣🤣

Lol , you sound just like one of our democrats. Nothing to say that is intelligent so you start name calling and blathering about something that nobody cares about. Scotland? ,, it’s a road apple in real world issues. Your country brings nothing to the table.. The peat.. ahh the peat..Lol . Get real …

Bart's photo
Mon 03/18/24 06:26 AM

Well Trump is at it again with the threats and it’s a serious one, he’s threatening a “bloodbath” if he’s not re-elected. Well Mr. Trump this patriot is willing to die for her country and what is right so bring it on! I also believe that the Feds should step up and arrest him for such a threat otherwise we’re going to end up with something worse than the January 6 insurrection. Wouldn’t you agree?

Blood bath??? OMG…:scream:. More Scary words from Trump..LOL .. if it weren’t for taking comments out of context , the dems would have nothing to attack Trump on.. but it’s nice knowing democrats favor the DOJ arresting people for having and announcing opinions that democrats don’t agree with… our country has been demoralized and our economy has been destroyed by these idiots in power the last few years, and all they can talk about is scary words from Trump.. how about the real scary things happening to our country now, like high crime, high prices, high security threats from foreign adversaries from overseas or inside our own borders..What is worse than Jan. 6 is another four years under these corrupt morons leading our country…

Bart's photo
Sun 03/17/24 02:22 PM

January 6 was a horrible day for many and it should never had happened. People get upset and do horrible things when election is stolen. Yes. I said, stolen!

D Trump was not the fault and it was not an insurrection.
Socialist Marxist Leaders have been saying that in media for 2+years now along with other incorrect information.

Let's hear some of the nonsense and threats that liberal Leaders say off camera behind closed doors!

They say dumb s**t all the time on camera. Trump will be a dictator, Trump will execute his adversaries, Trump will align with Russia. These democrats spewing those lies are the dumbest fools on earth , not because they believe it, but because they say it over and over again. The only thing they are convincing people of is their unbelievable ability to be so unethical , that they can lie to the American people and take pride in it. The dwindling support for anyone or anything tied to the democrats is proof positive their policies are poison for Americas future.

Bart's photo
Sun 03/17/24 06:35 AM
The Wolfpack won 5 games in 5 days to win the ACC mens basketball tournament.. beating Louisville, Syracuse, Duke, Virginia, and North Carolina to take their first championship since 1987.. quite a feat indeed…

Bart's photo
Mon 03/11/24 05:38 AM
Edited by Bart on Mon 03/11/24 05:56 AM
Blame the war on Hamas and those people in Gaza that have supported their terrorist attacks against Israelis. Blame the on going suffering of the innocent children in Gaza on the American president Joe Biden. Because of Joes indecisiveness on supplying our greatest ally the weapons They request to defeat one of the worlds worst enemy. We should understand that Biden is purposely trying to play up to both sides because he wants the vote of his progressive base ( the pro Hamas group) but he knows if he interjects to harshly against Israel’s right to defeat Hamas he will lose the moderates.. The man has NO integrity ( scruples) .

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25