Community > Posts By > kessel009

kessel009's photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:23 PM
A lot of things make me happy but good food stands out I always look happy after a good meal. Dats y am searching for a chef to settle down with

kessel009's photo
Fri 05/16/14 10:14 AM

My boss works too hard. She is a very kind-hearted person.
can we exchange jobs but wait a minute hope the pay is as good as mine lol

kessel009's photo
Fri 05/16/14 09:55 AM
Definitely my mom she makes me believe I can be who ever I wanna be its just my hard work and determination that will tell.

kessel009's photo
Fri 05/16/14 09:52 AM
I would believe everyone has a thing or other to say about their boss in my own case I see him as the worse person on earth I just dnt know why people change once they are in high position

kessel009's photo
Fri 05/16/14 09:46 AM

People who get offended easily during conversation
most people like that are always angry at something that's definitely a major turn off. U can't have a conversation without arguing

kessel009's photo
Wed 05/14/14 01:36 PM

No, I don't get bored of a guy when he show interest in me. I just think what I been through with guys in the past, they just want sex from me, but if I find a guy I want to talk to that don't show interest in me at first, makes me feel once he get to know ME, then he actually likes me....or something like that....spock
guys that wants u must have a reason bcos there is so many other girls but why u. So its in ur best interest to figure out what his interest are then u know how to handle it. But bear in mind the signals u send out bcos that determine the type of man that comes after u

kessel009's photo
Wed 05/14/14 01:54 AM

Gosh I hate bad breath if she's got that am off like the wind

I know what you mean about bad breath I work with this person who is very nice but her breath is so bad she needs a breath mint with a battery. laugh laugh
hahahahahaha trust me I hate it when she is a pretty lady with bad breath

kessel009's photo
Wed 05/14/14 01:53 AM

I know what you mean about bad breath I work with this person who is very nice but her breath is so bad she needs a breath mint with a battery. laugh laugh
hahahahahaha trust me I hate it when she is a pretty lady with bad breath

kessel009's photo
Mon 05/12/14 07:32 PM

I agree w/ Ms Harmony and find it interesting that those who criticize our divorce rate here often come from regions of the world where women are the most oppressed.
u have a point

kessel009's photo
Mon 05/12/14 05:17 PM
Recent findings has shown americans as the country with the highest divorce rate. What happen to; stay together till death do us part or in weakness and in health, for better for worse its so not right. If ur in support of abolishing of divorce that's to say if u get married u stay married no matter life possibilities say yes if not say no with a good reason.

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 08:07 PM
Everybody wants the good life yeah love is magical but money is essential guys be smart cos that same lady that's blinded by love marriage will open her eyes after she faces hardship

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:44 PM

Just slip on one of these.

Problem solved.
Now who's smart, Dr. Phil.
hmmmm thanks Dr phil u saved my life. And what about body odor any solution if she's got it cos perfume will just be temporary lol

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:43 PM

Just slip on one of these.

Problem solved.
Now who's smart, Dr. Phil.
hmmmm thanks Dr phil u saved my life

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:35 PM
Receive the blame that's only when she can feel alive again

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:34 PM

Well, I hate to tell you, but the winds
are worse than the breath.
the wind is a gift bad breath is awful

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:14 PM

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:07 PM
Single and hiding from searchers cos am mr right

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 06:48 PM
Example Adam and eve what do u think after God warning not to eat from one particular tree but eve took the fruit from the serpent ate and gave it to Adam if he was smart he would have refuse the offer so women are deceivers while men are dumb so we are the same

kessel009's photo
Sun 05/11/14 05:59 PM
Older women gives u the confident ur looking for but I don't advice dating or sleeping with them its fun

kessel009's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:47 PM
Wow its a relief having both president accept to help with the insurgency in my country facing there worst treat ever the boko haram .

Previous 1 3 4 5