Community > Posts By > kessel009

kessel009's photo
Tue 03/04/14 07:16 AM
Being a nigerian we have faced a lot of chanllenges from being called a corrupt country to the recent terrorist attacks from the sect called boko haram our country has seek the the help of the US army and other countries to help solve the problem we face trust me its not a child's play when u see the bombings in the north of my country people are frustrated angry and desperate.but still we thrive to be great it will take a lot of sacrifice to be a better country and we will get there if america can do it in 200yrs we can do the same

kessel009's photo
Tue 03/04/14 07:01 AM

I have been reading this kind of posts for a while now. I know a lot of guys here are into sex chats and all but I mean it doesnt take that long to spot someone that is going on that direction. I have been able to go past the idiots and to be honest I have met unbelievable guys here. I mean I am currently talking to someone that is not only a great guy but has a unique personality and is into so many artistic hobbies that it's amazing every time we talk on the phone. I have also made great friends more than a handfull and so I get really surprised that among thousands of guys people continue to complaint that there are only pervs on this site when I have been lucky enough to find so many that are worth it. Sorry, to hear about your bad luck though and I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything If anything I am looking to encourage you. There is someone just right for you, you just need time.
well am happy for u if wat ur saying is the truth but trust me almost everyone herE is a perv

kessel009's photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:57 AM
What's so special about sex just 5min of enjoyment after ur done what's next another gurl so on so fourth its meaningless

kessel009's photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:29 AM

HMMMMMMMM thinking you need to study a little harder my friend.

tell me who out there has every intention to break marriages more woman or men. Trust me friend I know what married men faces everyday

kessel009's photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:25 AM

if you ever become a husband, your wife will be giving you plenty....
plenty of hell, that is....
hahahaha well that's y we men try everthing possible to keep our home no matter wat hell we face or go tru

kessel009's photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:50 AM
All these while I have studied about relationship I came to a conclusion that men give more love, money try to make up time and even adjust with his friends just to be the loving husband

kessel009's photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:36 AM
There are scammers everywhere so dnt give in dnt help dnt get too emotional dnt send him or her any money be friends with someone u can meet

kessel009's photo
Tue 02/11/14 01:57 AM

The way I see it is i've built my own business up from stratch, without a womans help, bought and paid off my house without a womans help. So why should I jeapordise my sons inheritance by getting married, maybe splitting up and then the woman waltzes off with half of what she never helped to create? That's what gets me! All I have is for my kid and unborn grandkid one day, not for some moneygrabbing freeloader!!
thats y i love africa cos u dnt have to split ur inheritance after a nasty divorce. Except u did a court wedding lol

kessel009's photo
Tue 02/11/14 01:54 AM
as human's we have no right to hold anyone against being happy if she is not happy with u then let her go but b4 u do that remind her marriage is for better and for worst

kessel009's photo
Tue 02/11/14 01:37 AM

Alot of people has been lied too hurt badly scammed and they all have hate' in there heart but beleive that no matter what the troubles u pass or is passing tru its just for a while u can overcome it what i always say too myself is Life itself its a teacher the more we live the more we learn.

we definitely learn as we live that is why the more intelligent human cultures value their old folk. We aren't as good in the US as we should be about that.

We can make the world a better place by seeking to do no harm in all of our daily chores. As we affect our surrounding in a positive way, that will have a ripple effect. Each of us, each one performing a good act, adds up to so many good actions....it's awesome to think about it!flowerforyou
awesome i want to beleive that there are still good people out there

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 03:05 PM
Alot of people has been lied too hurt badly scammed and they all have hate' in there heart but beleive that no matter what the troubles u pass or is passing tru its just for a while u can overcome it what i always say too myself is Life itself its a teacher the more we live the more we learn.

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:46 PM
stop filling ur head with the wrong ideas i love my country am comfortable The Lord has been gud to me and my family i dnt need ur little money or green card ok. Funny american

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:41 PM
trust me if u guys dnt create time for each other its gonna take along time for d relationship to blossom

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:36 PM

I have a strong feeling that most people on dating sites take one look at a photo and think they can tell a whole lot about you based on it. Enough so that they think that what they think your about is correct. It may not be and they may never know because they won't click on your profile. I can see if your not clicking because i'm not the kind of guy appearance wise, but I feel that people judge you more on what they think they see of me in that photo. That can cost you because I may have the appearance body wise your looking for, but you may say I hate that style of cloth and then think i'm someone that i'm not. All in all there is a lot more to a person that there picture and not looking beyond that could cost you a bad relationship if you go out with someone based on photo alone or more so on photo than what they wrote about them.

What's the difference with real life? Do you go around town 'blaming' other people they don't see you for who you really are as well? It's not so different, you know. Most of the people you see in daily life, don't raise your interest, same on the net.
People seem to think that once on the net everyone should look further than a first glance. But we don't do that in real life either?!
Just like in RL there's a small percentage of people that will have a second look, based on whatever. Can be your eyes, smile, clothes, anything really.
It's not that on a dating-site everyone is interested in everyone else because on dating-sites ppl are single. I don't get why people always forget that bit (the similarities with RL). In many cases you may even have a higher chance of getting noticed online than you would in RL.
not evry1 on site are single some just wanna try it out and see the outcome

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:28 PM

Just had a chat with her on the phone and she's doing well. She was able to go for a walk for the full length of the hall which is pretty good. They were concerned about her blood pressure. But that was checked while we were on the phone with her and it was much better then. I'll be looking forward to bringing her home. I expect that the target date of Tuesday is sounding good.
our prayers was answered praise God

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:26 PM
she is gonna be fine by God's grace the surgery will be sucessful cos we are God's children and no harm watsover would come to us. Think positive

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:21 PM

I still get hit on even though my pic is a cartoon grumble
yeah because ur admin

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:19 PM
yeah alot of people do that even if u send them a msg. u just get 'a hi and that's it. Gone where those day's social network was fun now its just boring and used just to keep busy or kill boredom

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:18 PM
yeah alot of people do that even if u seng a msg u just get a hi and that's it. Gone where those day's social network was fun now its just boring and used just to keep busy or kill boredom

kessel009's photo
Mon 02/10/14 12:38 PM
SA hmmmm