Community > Posts By > luckycharm7778

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 10:14 PM
It hurts really bad.. made me cry and cry and cry and cry...

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 06:23 AM
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri :heart: missing someone :(

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 04:46 AM
confused. bored.. missing someone.. noway

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 04:38 AM
now.. a fuschia:tongue: pink printed tube top.. with a very short shorts...

no photo
Thu 10/03/13 08:39 AM

I've met a gal that I really like and I think she really likes me. The conversation has been great so far. I just purchased airline tickets this morning and we will finally meet in December!
Don't give up.
Do not give up.

wow! how i wish, me and my bf i met here will also reach that point of meeting each other in person.. from where is the gal ur meeting??

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 08:04 AM

I've been on this site on and off for a few years now and i'm yet to meet someone genuine. So why does it have to be so hard? Has anyone had any luck on here? Wanna share stories or tips?

Hi! Based on my experience, Ive been here since January.. A lot of guys messages.. nudges.. etc.. But theres this guy I met February, whom I felt easy to talk with.. His first message started it all.And we were able to know more about each other as days, weeks and months passed by.. After being separated for two years.. This was the time I felt my heart beat again.. I can feel he made me very special and important.. I felt love again..
It was on the third month I found out he lied a lot of things to me.. I was hurt.. really hurt.. I cried.. I got a lot of sleepless nights.. I was on my having my decision of listening to him, and weighed things out.. And give him another chance.. And I did give him another chance.. In a long distance relationship like ours.. sometimes misunderstanding really happens, but that depends on how you resolve it.. Now, we are on another trial again.. Im taking it positively now. Coz it might be on a purpose of making us or breaking us.. But we are still holding on with each other.. I cant say that ours was a "real successful one" coz we havent proved it yet.. But if you are destined with each other.. FAte will take its course.. Its all on "DESTINY".. and the two of you work it out..
Maybe on a ratio of 20, there's 2 real guy .. Goodluck :)

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:45 AM

go there where he lives and give him a shoulder to cry on

I wish it was that easy to do that... :(

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:43 AM

Let me just say this, watching your parent go through Cancer is an awful thing. I watched my Dad go through that in Dec of 08 and then he passed. It is heartbreaking to know that your Dad is sick and there is nothing you can do. I also got very depressed after my Dad passed and I would have flashbacks of my Dad having seizures. I finally had to go to the doctor and be put on medicine to help control my crying out bursts.
It will be 5 years in Dec since we lost my Dad and it still hurts, so it does take time to heal. I would say all you can do is be there for your boyfriend if he needs you. If he is anything like me, I just wanted people to leave me alone and let me get over it because the more I talked about, the more I hurt. You just feel helpless because the man that you love so much for so many years is going to pass away and there is not a d*mn thing you can do about it.
I would actually send your boyfriend a card and let him know you are thinking about him and tell him you are there for him if he needs you. This is his grieving time and I know right now he is angry because he can't help his Dad. He needs space, so don't take it personally. Just let him know IF he wants you to call, let you know but you want to give him his special time with his Dad.
Good luck and God Bless him and his Dad flowerforyou

Also I had a special friend that helped me through a lot of difficult times, so thank you Jim...I could not have done it without you!! flowerforyou

Hi! Sorry to hear that youve been on the same situation.. Thank you for giving me that idea.. And making me feel how he really feels.. Coz I am also about to give up.. I am trying really hard to understand his situation..but I was really on adjusting on our communication. We seldom talk now unlike the previous months, which made me feel like im not important to him anymore. But, now I was enlightened by you.. Thank you..
I will just understand him further then..And I will never leave him in this situation.. I want to be his Strength.. and Hope.. and His Future..

p.s.

Its been 8 months since we met here..We havent seen each other personally yet.. :)

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:36 AM

Let me just say this, watching your parent go through Cancer is an awful thing. I watched my Dad go through that in Dec of 08 and then he passed. It is heartbreaking to know that your Dad is sick and there is nothing you can do. I also got very depressed after my Dad passed and I would have flashbacks of my Dad having seizures. I finally had to go to the doctor and be put on medicine to help control my crying out bursts.
It will be 5 years in Dec since we lost my Dad and it still hurts, so it does take time to heal. I would say all you can do is be there for your boyfriend if he needs you. If he is anything like me, I just wanted people to leave me alone and let me get over it because the more I talked about, the more I hurt. You just feel helpless because the man that you love so much for so many years is going to pass away and there is not a d*mn thing you can do about it.
I would actually send your boyfriend a card and let him know you are thinking about him and tell him you are there for him if he needs you. This is his grieving time and I know right now he is angry because he can't help his Dad. He needs space, so don't take it personally. Just let him know IF he wants you to call, let you know but you want to give him his special time with his Dad.
Good luck and God Bless him and his Dad flowerforyou

Also I had a special friend that helped me through a lot of difficult times, so thank you Jim...I could not have done it without you!! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/27/13 06:42 AM
I do agree.. That doesnt mean that if youre far from sight,youre from from each others heart.. Unless you dont really love each other. Coz the longer you long for each other, the stronger the craving to be with each others arm will be...

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 08:54 AM
It will all depend on both of you. Its quite a challenge really. Coz u really started as "total strangers". But destiny is what brings two people together. I am very much hoping ours will be a success.
If it will, I will let everybody on Mingle know... :)

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 08:47 AM
Hello everybody! I met a guy here last February. We talked a lot which made us fall in love with each other. Its what they call "long distance relationship". Ive tried everything I can to make this relationship worked. Trust, honesty and communication are the main keys to make it successful i think. Until, a situation changed everything. His dad who is sick of cancer is somewhat getting worse. I tried to comfort him and give him words of encouragement.Our communication suddenly slowed down. He didnt replied my messages.I have some pride in me so not hearing from him made me not message more. but it was one week when he message me that he got upset with me bec of how i acted the last time i called him. I wasnt thinking he got that feeling coz i called him to know whats going on, but i think he misunderstood it. I tried to emailed back. But days passed and I didnt heard anything from him.So I decided to be silent.but when days passed by again without hearing anything from him, icant helpmyself so i called him up.From there, he told me about how depressed he is seeing his dad suffer everyday. I tried to cheer him up. Andtold him not to let depression defeat him.
I was so worried.. How can I help him coped with his depression? I loved him..

no photo
Mon 03/25/13 06:48 AM
Cant find bren11... Frm kansas city, usa.....Pls help. Tnx!

no photo
Mon 03/25/13 06:47 AM
Cant find bren11... Pls help. Tnx!

no photo
Mon 03/25/13 06:35 AM
Cant the admin retrieved deleted messages? If they can, can i ask some messages be retrieve? Please and thanks so much!

no photo
Mon 03/25/13 03:48 AM
Can i retrieve my messages last february?

no photo
Mon 03/25/13 03:42 AM
Hi! Can i retrieve my messages last february from ******* ******? Thanks!