Community > Posts By > Traumer

Traumer's photo
Wed 08/21/13 08:19 PM

The child's medical condition aside, there appears to be a problem with disturbing the peace and possibly improper child care. There isn't enough actual information presented to get a real feel for what is going on.

The autistic boy plays outside in his own yard. He makes noise like all kids do when they play.

Maybe. Maybe not. How do you know this?

Canadian news coverage on this is quite thorough; the poor child,(not 'it') is not left outside in a yard to scream and yell their guts out; there is no issue of 'improper child care'; there is the grandmother and whose house and yard is being used. The child's mother is being treated for MS. Lots of other kids around making noise all day and so far no child has broken the sound decibels by-laws which usually come into play at night...that involves the local police coming around ...(I wonder if anyone knows where it is and can bust it...laugh ) The OPP are considering several other types of charges with possible scenarios by legal counsel...it would look bad to violate the writer's so called civil rights...never mind the poor child's...

Traumer's photo
Wed 08/21/13 08:01 PM
laugh ....well, one could play Rossini's William Tell overture; then again how about some Rachmaninoff concerto or a bit of Eine Kliene Nacht Musik then increase the tempo to some old fashioned boogie-woogie...happy

Traumer's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:52 PM

Just turning up for the date and looking like her profile pic would be a nice start.

and start consuming several martinis in under an hour...whoa

Traumer's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:47 PM
I suppose that one party could resort to bringing in their alter ego to make it a threesome; now it be hoped that it turns into a glee some-threesomelaugh ...

Traumer's photo
Tue 08/20/13 03:56 PM
The woman reminds me of Anita Bryant/ Connie Francis in her photo...
If this had been on European television, it would not have raised one eyebrow...ho-hum, how droll...
It seems that there is a rising knee-jerk reaction of Puritan types ; perhaps more jerk neo-Puritans than anything. Shame those types haven't yet died out, or suicided to get out of all the horrible brain destroying Sin disease. Imagine, another generation of puritanical sex-is-sin-is evil generation being raised and brainwashed by their parents inheriting all of their sexual hang-ups...yech! Vomit now!
Perhaps if the French took over the US TV industry, these neo-Puritans would run for the oceans and hurl themselves into it like lemmings and North America could be free of those deviants and their anti-sex pathologies.

Traumer's photo
Tue 08/20/13 03:35 PM
Edited by Traumer on Tue 08/20/13 03:36 PM
The Ontario Provincial Police are exploring various statutes to file charges against the woman that wrote the letter. It unfortunately falls just short of being what is legally defined as a Hate Crime.
The public reaction around the world has been loud and angry with outrage against this so called mother that wrote the letter.
The laws defining a hate crime is specious at best and when they came into force, were totally politically motivated to basically keep people quiet about expressing their opinions regarding political, racial, ethnic, historical and other matters, even by phone messages. As the chairman for the Ontario Human Rights Commission, back in the early 80's put it so clearly as to what really constitutes a Hate Crime, that "Truth is not the issue"...it was in telling people about it...
I never agreed with at narrow minded upside down view of reality. This bizarre type of logic is what leads to censorship of all types and banning of books and then, of course, the burning of them along with the arrest and incarceration of those whop disagree. It is one of the most useful tools of dictators everywhere.

Traumer's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:54 PM
There really wouldn't be any reasons to say "No" if the imperialist policies and all the military of the US would get out of all countries and leave them alone,and take all their so called intelligence apparatus with them, but then the psychotic savages would still complain that 'everyone is out to get the US'...classic rambling of demented minds. To those types, it must be a matter of pride to make everyone hate them so that they can feel justified in claiming their nation is a victim and needs to defend itself...sort of reminds me of the NRA logic on justifying the need for absolutely no gun controls whatsoever and trying to make it sound respectable and patriotic...vomit now.

Traumer's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:17 PM

If you could write a message in the sky, what would it be?glasses

"Let the world linger on my middle finger!"

Traumer's photo
Sun 08/18/13 03:18 PM

There is this whole vibe regarding a love relationship and a arranged relationship actually marriage.... whats your thoughts on this??

There is a world of cultural differences between arranged marriages in both Eastern and Western traditions.
Despite the best and worst depictions of arranged marriages by Hollywood in countless movies, in Western culture, (primarily European), arrangements between families for their children to marry, it is predicated by Church law and custom that the couple do love each other or have no objections to marrying. Families and parents must abide by the couples decision. It is hoped, of course, that in the time that the minors grow and pass into adulthood, Love will bloom, as it were. If it doesn't, the Church will not sanction it. They do question the couple, both together and individually. The marriage cannot be forced; neither side can be coerced. If that happens, then it is cancelled, or if word gets back to Church authorities, the internal offices for annulments will investigate. If coercion has indeed been found, the families and the couple will be called before a tribunal to declare the marriage bogus and usually annulled forthwith. It is rare for couples that have been betrothed as minors and that marry as consenting adults, ever divorce. Should problems develop later on, the Church has many ways in which to offer help in guidance and counseling, drawing upon the services of experts in all fields necessary.
Arranged marriages in the long run work out well for all concerned, especially given the the attributes of the concerned families so their choices are not subject to whimsical fly-by-night values.
Arranged marriages are usually restricted to class in Europe, mostly among the oldest families of the nobility and are a world apart from the everyday class of commoners. This has been the custom for over a thousand years and by custom it remains.
In the 'Asian'/ 'Oriental' East, I have heard stories about how arranged marriages are supposed to work and not work and that customs vary from country to country whereas in Europe, from the Atlantic to the Urals of Russia, it is virtually the same, even with the differences between the Catholic and Russian Orthodox Churches, being the 2 main religious following.

Traumer's photo
Sun 08/18/13 02:41 PM

If you had your life to do over again, would you do it all just the same? If not, what would you do differently?glasses

Relying on all what I've learned and came to know, I'd change absolutely everything without a doubt.

Traumer's photo
Thu 08/15/13 05:03 PM
Edited by Traumer on Thu 08/15/13 05:05 PM

Well if I were a woman I'd be a lesbian.

rofl rofl .....feel the same way! No more being alone...surprised

Traumer's photo
Tue 08/13/13 04:57 PM
Currently our so called 'sci-fi' channel shows are everything BUT science fiction in the classic sense. There are thousands of movies and TV series that they could show, but perhaps once every 2 months or so, an actual sci-fi-space aliens movie comes on. Otherwise, it's private defectives/ police/ reality garbage or repeating movies over and over like Under Siege, or some Clint Eastwood spaghetti western movie, hell, even Aliens out west is a relief from always repeating Close Encounters or that trash ET...perhaps they are out of money to buy or rent other sci-fi movies, but I'm dropping it for a new mix to include the real SyFy network.

Traumer's photo
Tue 08/13/13 04:39 PM

They don't want you coming with them and even if you did go out and pamper yourself for a while how long is acceptable for them to be out?

Three hours?

Four hours?

Six hours?

Ten or more hours????

Usually it depends on what they are doing; hitting a gas station or liquor/ 7-11 convenience store; some rinki-dink small town bank/ Lots of things could go wrong and that always takes time away from getting home, as does going to some roadside strip and eat mall even to a recital of some homey/gangbanger version of Macbeth or perhaps they got busted by a 'Smoky' for DUI...who knows. Life is like that at times, nevermind being abducted by some anal probing alien Greys.
Give it 4 to 6 hours before pulling the leash if he has a cell, track his whereabouts...or go out clubbing yo'self and do pamper yo'self!!laugh (being facetious)

Traumer's photo
Tue 08/13/13 11:33 AM

I think you have to be older than 5 to be on this site hun :wink:

sometimes when i pee i like to go hands free by bringing my hands up to my chest making lil claw hands... then i pretend im some new kind of dinosaur called a dickasaurs rex.

You may have a problem in following the ol'2-3 second rule about shaking at the urinal before zipping up, flushing and leaving before any guys around you start giving you hostile looks...laugh

Traumer's photo
Tue 08/13/13 11:26 AM

Jmo, but if there was a language barrier, or you couldn't understand their accent, it could make for very complicated sex. I can't feel turned on, if I can't understand what they're saying. laugh

Would Braille be a problem...how about mime language? (just thought I'd throw that out :tongue: laugh )

Traumer's photo
Tue 08/13/13 11:21 AM

Life goes on all right but it doesn't always seem to move on! frown

Life can be like taking a highway; too much traffic, too many 'hit & runs'. I changed lanes, took an exit to some back-road and lost myself. No interested in getting back of any highway. I'll just visit now and then...traffic has only gotten worse.

Traumer's photo
Tue 08/13/13 11:13 AM

we may lose the people we love and cared, we may lose the things we have,or the life we use to have but what important is we never lose yourself

Not to worry; I threw myself out and lost myself years ago and haven't missed myself at all; couldn't care less. I followed my own drummer and he went off the deep end and I followed...happy

Traumer's photo
Mon 08/12/13 01:21 PM
Given all the details be they lurid or banal of what to most sane and moral people would term "war crimes" be it in an environment of a declared war or of acts committed in a non declared war, no oath to any government to date actually specify just what those oaths of allegiance entail. No oath has any such thing as "truth in advertising"; from all my direct experiences in military services, all oaths are based on hiding the stark reality of just what is demanded and expected of the oath taker. I have always thought that all oaths to govt. and the military should be specific, in other words spell it all out, literally, in clear understandable language that cannot be "interpreted to mean..." or "was meant to be..."
Lets openly admit and say it straight out so that even the most primitive trailer park neanderthal with less than a 4th grade education totally understands just what they are saying in taking an oath to and for their country.
Some countries hide the awful truth by glamourizing what those oaths mean to the general public; they rely on the purely primitive instincts of the general population of most countries while the so called intelligent and educated ones merely snicker while they recite their oath because of formal protocols to repeat them like parrots, all the time knowing that they really mean shyte. One takes an oath of allegiance and one leaves whatever morality they think that they may have, in the garbage can, spiritually labeled "Dump your morals in here if you are a true patriot"
I would love to see all oaths of allegiance specify that the takers will commit what are in most normal minds be murder, torture, kidnapping of men, women and children of any and all those whom the government declare as enemies or hostile to your government's point of view. (Keep a notepad, as the list will get only longer!)
These hostiles and/or enemies will be... anyone, at any time; the guy down the street from where you live, your next door neighbor, some kid in a local high school, some family if Kabul or Rio; makes no difference...go get them and don't forget, always lie to everyone about any and everything; just focus and "do your duty as a true patriot!" Everything is secret and classified. Your govt., your country is your GOD; nothing else, no one else matters. Soon, everyone will become hostile and an enemy, , perhaps your children, parents and/ or spouse. You will report them and in the interest of "National Security" they will be dealt with by those who have sworn to uphold the security of your great and fearless leaders and your sacred country, so help you God...ever wonder just who that 'God' might be? No actual name is ever uttered in any public venue overseen by government people; certainly not Christ; that name is anathema to any govt. that styles itself "of the people, by the people and for the people"
The truth will not set one free but only send you to prison or death if contaminated by morality or conscious. True patriots follow blindly and are immune to morality and will never have a conscious.
Let us all stand and swear our allegiance...and call a spade a spade and not label it as 'a security matter that must be kept classified'.
Shyte on all flags of all governments and their oaths.

Traumer's photo
Sat 08/10/13 09:28 PM
Where I live there is only rampant abnormal activities...
It's like being trapped in an urban psychiatric ward for the criminally inane...

Traumer's photo
Sat 08/10/13 09:20 PM
It's the same in many countries; there is still rumblings in Britain over the case of Hilda Murrell that she was assassinated by the British Govt on Thatcher's orders due to Thatcher having the Argentinian ship Belgrano blown up in provoking open war with Argentina over the Malvinas/ Falklands islands. whose cousin a Commander Robert Green RN allegedly passed to her details of Thatcher's plan concerning the Belgrano...just as an example. One never knows if or when one becomes an enemy of the State til its hit squads come...

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25