Community > Posts By > Traumer

Traumer's photo
Sun 09/29/13 10:10 AM

People tend to seek what they feel lacking in sufficient quantity or quality in life.

Is "fun-seeking"�� an indication that is inadequate or unsatisfactory in one's life?

Is a need to be entertained a major driving force?

Is everyday life boring or drudgery, necessitating escape or relief?

Good point; please include all those bizarre wishes for "someone to make me laugh"...so many are seemingly looking for clowns as they seem to have lives in which they never laugh...

Traumer's photo
Sun 09/29/13 10:06 AM

Yes, the brilliance of Obama's actions concerning the Syria crisis was recognized worldwide.whoa

They probably won't. Russians think Putin did it all by himself (as their state-run media tells them) and the rest of the world will carry on thinking what they do. Probably forget it, soon enough. The important thing is that not a single US bomb dropped and UN inspectors were allowed to do their job, for a change.

Putin did it all or not is totally irrelevant; if anything it was the ability of the Russian Navy that arrived and presented a committed block to US missiles going into a non US controlled country. After all, the Russians are still the only lethal force in the world that could match the US in an all out confrontation. They simply withdrew from trying to publicly dominate the entire planet or even half of it. If anything they realized that it was a price they no longer wished to pay for such a transitory episode in their history. (Perhaps the US will last half as long as Russia and actually learn something about the futility of being the conqueror and enslaver of the world, and if not, no one will miss it when it goes under.)
What I'm delighted in are the events in Syria has led to the developments of what will soon be the full exposure of Iran's nuclear developments which hasn't included any nuclear bombs as the US and it's Zionist ally have claimed to eventually justify an all out attack on another non US dominated country.
I was delighted to hear Iran's President state categorically that the very concept of a nuclear weapon goes against all Islamic teachings and principles. Finally it was stated in public for the world to hear and select on it. No real Muslim would disagree with that concept. Back in the time of the development of the Neutron Bomb, there was talk by the US of 'an Islamic bomb'; a nuclear bomb; I recall that Mohamar Kadahfy laughed at the idea and said Islam would never allow for either type of weapon, Neutron or Nuclear...he (correctly) stated that those ideas are strictly American Christian concepts and weapons. Never met a Muslim that ever disagreed with that assessment...not including that bizarre extremist sect that the Saudis follow; the Wahhabi sect. Members of which you surely recall as the 9/11 Terrorists. Most of the Al Qaeda leadership has been also of that peculiar sect, so I would not be surprised that they would resort to using nuclear weapons. Most Muslims I have known do not regard that sect as 'true' Muslim but regard them as extremists and renegades. The Wahhabis reject both Sufi and Shia teachings of Islam and are basically a threat to all Muslims. I'm not at all surprised that they are allies of the US, if only publicly identified by the Saudi Royal family...by the US press and always hides their connections to terrorism in the Middle East..

Traumer's photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:11 AM

I work at a ocean front resort a tourist called and asked if their were sharks in this part of the ocean( the Atlantic)! I felt like saying no worries we voted them out LOL

When asked if there were any snakes or turtles in a Florida lake I replied, "No, the alligators keep them pretty well in check."

Hasn't the same brain eating amoeba, the Naegleria Foweri that was discovered in some lakes in Louisiana, now been detected in one or more lakes in Florida??

Traumer's photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:03 AM

Are there advantages that go with being tall,and do short people lose anything for being short?

In both urban and jungle warfare, the taller soldiers are usually shot first, from all that I've seen; same goes for those that are the hollywood images of the muscular, well developed physical types that make for attractive 'poster boys'...or perhaps it's the sheer arrogance of indestructibility that makes them the first targets...

Traumer's photo
Sun 09/29/13 08:51 AM
Edited by Traumer on Sun 09/29/13 08:53 AM

Quote:
"all this drivel about texas has nothing to do with people and only reflects on superfluous claptrap to pass as significant whereas the japanese article stressed the role of govt and its role in societal norms/ Texas is full of yahoos and gun toting people still living in the fabricated western world of a john wayne western..."

rofl rofl rofl

Traumer's photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:53 PM

You ever had it happen that you're watching a movie or your fave series and think "Now that woman/man is EXACTLY the kind of partner I'm looking for!"
So a character (==> personality) in a series/movie that comes very close to the type of person you're looking for and hoping to find. So NOT an actor/actress, as they play different characters in different movies/series, rendering the answer meaningless.

laugh Good question! I find it amusing to think back on.
Not counting the time I was around 13 or 14 with a 'crush' on Brigitte Bardot being in the news almost every day, yes, 3 times I've seen the , what I considered, perfect character/ type of per on portrayed and the accompanying physical attribute of the actress, Gwyneth Paltrow; the woman that played Claire on season 6 of Law And Order and the woman that played the FBI agent on the last 2 seasons of 24. No, I have never thought about trying to analize what they had in common that made them so appealing other than to say, it was not their jobs as portrayed; most certainly, it was their character personalities as well as their looks.
If I didn't owe so much on my soul, I would have sold it for any of them in real life...ohwell :smile:

Traumer's photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:35 PM

I daily get a response from someone that they aren't safe because they are 'white' ,,,,never thinking that they are speaking with a non white person,,,,

I had to seriously think about that one noway
Spose we have some areas in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and probs a few other cities where one might feel the same way, but can't really relate to the setting. Didn't know what you were getting at, lol.

its just an odd response to me, particularly being non white, it implies that their 'whiteness' is what makes it unsafe,, instead of it just being an unsafe area,,,w hich is what MOST callers say when they are in a shady area,,,

lol

just wondering what experiences others had with customers that made them go,,,,what what

laugh People, once out of their physical comfortable zones can get rather bizarre; resorting to 'racial perceptions' is a good example; sort of weird but somewhat understandable. Old friends on the old Rhodesian police got calls from people of all races saying this same thing about 'not feeling safe' . Everyone found it amusing when Africans felt this in the middle of Africa with the vast majority of people being non-white in Salisbury and the African police had a field day with jokes about us Europeans; perfect example of "black humour" in the middle of a civil war. Yes, pun intended! Life can be funny at times.
As far as Amsterdam, Rotterdam, etc. go,I can understand any feelings of anxiety by those who found themselves surrounded by various non-white peoples; usually 'youths' in their teens and 20's. Personally, I never had that problem as I spoke some language that they understood. That always 'broke the tensions', as it were.. The only serious anxiety was in the southern Congo. Language was irrelevant as there the natives killed most people not of their tribe usually with machetes...unless they had a lot more firepower...So is Life.

Traumer's photo
Fri 09/27/13 10:23 AM
Personally I prefer the casually laid back altitude in my dress; exclusively tailored Ralph Lauren Loincloths in various bright colours, ranging from Fuchsia to Turquoise with sequins, with a slightly depressed Armany double breasted silk jacket of a contrasting colour and sometimes matching feathers on my spear. I often wear Birkenstocks regardless of occasion bet it a Masquerade Ball in Monaco or a Blues Revival in an ol' barn down in Mississippi. I rarely ever bother with any type of hat but if traveling, I'll don a beret if in Europe, a Panama style hat if in the tropics and one of my all time favourites from years past, a cap of the one-time Grand Admiral of the Ugandan Navel Academy under Idi Amin, Dada.... Fashion altitude is everything in life.shades

Traumer's photo
Fri 09/27/13 10:04 AM

can there be love between a young woman and a older man.

it has been going on for thousands of years, all over the planet, and you know what; it also happens in the reverse! Simply shocking...laugh

Traumer's photo
Fri 09/27/13 10:01 AM

Here's another thought. If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, did it ever occur to ANYONE that Earth might have been created to bring Venus and Mars together to be united as the best of both worlds? It could be that way, but not if we choose not to have it that way, and, sadly it seems women and men are so busy defending themselves separately that they refuse to be blended into ONE. How beautiful it would be if we could get out of ourselves and into each other. My humble opinion. Humility accomplishes so much more than arrogance for either men or women! I say PEACE, let the Ying and Yang come together.

They can't deal with the truth( insert voice of Jack Nicolson with famous quote about handling the truth...laugh )
It's easier to not deal with reality keeping ourselves isolated emotionally from the opposite gender.Very sad indeed.

Traumer's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:51 AM

are most people so stupid today? They don`t see it themselves ether.

Have you ever seen the film The Age Of Stupid; also a BBC Special...It answers all questions about human stupidity.
Long ago, I began using the term Bozo Sapiens instead of Homo Sapiens...it is much more accurate.

Traumer's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:37 AM
Edited by Traumer on Fri 09/27/13 09:39 AM
This is dedicated to Emily Dickinson in fond tribute of the changing season. This is a dramatization of one of her lesser known works...

AUTUM RHAPSODY ON HIGH
Yonder whither summer's sun,
O'er aspen trees grow dark
But whence autumn cometh
it makes me runneth...
to scratch my buttocks up against a tree.
Whence September dusk grows
crisper still...
with leaves all crimson conquered,
I yearn to shout
and dance about...
...and stuff cannabis up my nose...
(snort)

Traumer's photo
Thu 09/26/13 05:17 PM

Everybody wants to be good looking. Everybody is obsessed with the way they look. They spend vast amounts of cash on nip and tucks, boob jobs, tanning salons, face creams etcetera.

But what if the state actually tried to breed a superhuman race? Everybody would be born picture perfect. Imagine that, a world full of Marlon Brando's, Elvis Presley's, Marylin Monroe's and Liz Taylor's.

This is not just some pipe dream, this can happen. All we need to do is will it.

Can happen????? Where have you been, some far-of planet in another dimension??
Try reading this : "War Against The Weak; Eugenics And America's Campaign To Create A Master Race" by Edwin Black, author of IBM And The Holocaust; 550 pages. Or try these 2: "Fantasies Of The Master Race" by Ward Churchill, 1992 and The Ruling Race by James Oakes as mere footnotes to Edwin Black's book, printed 2003.
Ever hear of WW2?slaphead

Traumer's photo
Thu 09/26/13 04:59 PM

Its a very common question among women, and there are many different reason that have been given. So i would really love to hear from the guys themselves as they often tend to shy away from this question.

Most men lie because they are the most horizontally challenged...

Traumer's photo
Thu 09/26/13 04:57 PM
He has a good interview in the current Playboy Mag.
You are right; ya gotta love him!laugh

Traumer's photo
Thu 09/26/13 11:40 AM
Edited by Traumer on Thu 09/26/13 11:42 AM

The political language continued:

"This year, the most activist Supreme Court in the history of the United States and radical factions of gun owners, gun manufacturers, and marijuana users are challenging the very fabric of the nation..."

Disgusting.

Marijuana users are partners/ in league with or are radical gun owners and gun manufacturers???? Well, if they are, they are certainly not 'Left' then, as this Dorkland is alleged to be a Leftist!
Yureka! We have a new species on the political fringe: right wing radical marijuana gun users, and manufacturers! Would anyone want to use a gun made by marijuana users...like, would it even work and if it did, what would it fire...or would one press the trigger and inhale from the barrel...One might be better of using the special gun and specially made suppository bullets by Preparation H, for those days when you have to deal with one inflamed a-hole after another regardless of their being right-wing or left-wing nuts...Praise da lord an' pass da joint!laugh

Traumer's photo
Thu 09/26/13 11:10 AM

Taking an over simplified view. Assuming all men aged 18 to 75 years old that are looking to date, and all are equally likely/unlikely to be attracted to you , men in the age group 45 to 52 represent only 14% of this population. Therefore, you can only expect approximately 1 in every 7 men contacting you to be in the group 45 to 52 years old.

Ladies you just need to attract more men, perhaps including profile photos in your beach wear would help to achieve this, all the guys like ladies in bikinis. bigsmile

Gilley's in Las Vegas have Bikini Bull Riding on Thursday nights...laugh

Traumer's photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:55 AM

its evolution, one epidemie will be replaced with another

one day, hiv will seem lika a cold, and we will face some other sexually spread illness

unless we totally avoid it by creating the technology in demolition man,, that allows us all the 'physical sensation' of sex without the actual risk of physical contact

yes, and in the meantime, those who are active, can wear wet-suits and masks,and sit in opposite corners of a room talking about sex and stay safe, frustrated but un-infected...of what fun!ohwell

Traumer's photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:49 AM
This thread has raised to new heights issues for the vertically challenged...

Traumer's photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:41 PM
Edited by Traumer on Wed 09/25/13 08:43 PM

men are from Marsslaphead

I made the same statement in another thread! This proves it is true! rofl rofl rofl

then it must be true or great minds think alikelaugh

Some years ago,I sent the author of the books Men are From Mars , etc.a cartoon of a woman sitting and reading it with a man behind her saying," Men are from Earth and so are women, get used to it, babes..."
He replied that he actually liked it and had a good chuckle over it...
Women still can't seem to grasp that. Makes me wonder how many have tried to return to Venus...:tongue:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25