Community > Posts By > Traumer

Traumer's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:05 PM
rofl
All this makes one wonder just what are the reasons for any swearing an oath to the country whose govt. sees its people as enemies or potential enemies of the State. What justification is there in an oath when no oath of allegiance states that one must become a liar for your govt. and withhold the truths from your own people as so many thousands do in a secret collusion to keep the truths hidden from people that they ostensibly work for. Clearly, there is a terminal conflict of interest here, never mind turning on your own people and spying on them in secret or developing weapons of mass submission just in case of an uprising... Perhaps if it was all done openly, people would prefer that over keeping it all secret...betcha they,(the sheeple), probably would!
slaphead rofl

Traumer's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:47 PM

Did the POTUS lie on national TV?

"There is no spying on Americans. We don't have a domestic spying program. What we do have are some mechanisms where we can track a phone number or an email address that we know is connected to some sort of terrorist threat," Obama told Leno.

"That statement is just unbelievable and it reeks of this Orwellian newspeak," Timm told Shihab-Eldin. "When he talks to Jay Leno later in the clip, he says we can't listen to your phone calls or read your emails, and now we know with this New York Times story that is plainly not true. It is unfortunate that we have to parse through government statements a dozen times before we actually figure out what they are meaning to say. With all these questions that they get they are obfuscating and deflecting and deceiving the American public."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/08/obama-tonight-show-domestic-spying_n_3727404.html

The key secret(love that!) is carefully reading the language they use. NSA has had only 'minor' constraints on/ about any 'domestic' (US) spying while one, once identified as 'the secret NASA'; the little known but never mentioned Office of Aerial Reconnaissance that has dozens of spy satellites that download all information from all civilian communication satellites both 'domestic' and foreign. This agency is totally separate from the ubiquitous NSA and it's programs. It has no constraints whatsoever, never has.

Traumer's photo
Fri 08/09/13 01:10 PM

chemtrails... a CT'ers nightmare...indifferent

You already have all the 'freak weather' of droughts, floods, etc. and it all has a very negative effect on your crops...reality is the opposite of this so called posting. Where chem trails are, freak weather develops is the old rule of thumb; not to have crops but as one scientist/meteorologist put it, "to devastate our economy, forcing up food prices overall, while the genetic food producers go up in value. It seems to be a page out of the Malthus book of economics"
If it fits...which seems better than the above...and using the code name right out of the novel Dune...a desert planet; someone has a sense of 'black humour'...

Traumer's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:55 PM

Man kills his wife and posts pictures of her dead body on his Facebook page.

I think this pretty much blows the whole theory of evolution out the window...you would think by now evolution would have weeded out the idiots and moronslaugh

No real surprise.
Not for 'Bozosapiens', it doesn't...

Traumer's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:50 PM

ohwell Is good sex the fountain of our youth???????????:banana:

Well, there is the old theory of "Orgone energy, the concept that was dreamed up by Wilhelm Reich, a one time student of Sigmund Fraud, oops, meant to type Freud; Reich believed that the power that fueled the Universe came from the sex drive of humans. If so, it must be in perpetual overdrive...in that when experienced by most humans, it tends to make them feel GREAT!!!!!!!! (from what I think I may remember about it...ohwell
laugh

Traumer's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:32 PM

so im bi-curious and i would like to know how to let other women know im interested without making myself look like a fool

From my experiences with women, most will not make you or even try to make you feel foolish. Most civilized and sophisticated women are sensitive to other women in these matters, unlike most males in North America. Explore the possibilities. Be subtle; be happy...

Traumer's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:20 PM

We were just not aware you'd be interested in the recipes for facial masks and hair treatments. what

laugh Yep. Men hate it when we talk about any of that.

If you do not talk about it in our company, how can we be of any help to women and help try to keep you beautiful?? It's just part of mutually keeping each other at our best in so many ways...(or should be,IMO). Women will, at every chance, tell their men or males in general what they should do to improve or work at be it in looks, clothes, behavior, etc. Males should also do the same for their women. I'm sure that many females would like to hear from their men that they can wear more than ripped black fish-net stockings and garter belts around the house when their man is home for instance...rofl(just being facetioustongue2 )

Traumer's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:01 PM

Marriage is 'the bonding of love..'

Some will never even witness love, let alone touch it or actually fall onto or into..

Love is treated as affection or attraction nowadays..!

Falling "into it" was much worse than falling into a pile of elephant manure for many here, I'm sure and it takes a very long time to finally "get clean again", if ever, in some cases...If I had a choice, I'd rather approach it with extreme caution; the hell with reckless abandon. I don't wish to drown in it; if I must, then I'd prefer to enter slowly, like a river that has piranhas or crocs...ohwell

Traumer's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:54 AM
Edited by Traumer on Thu 08/08/13 11:01 AM
quote:
Dark thoughts

The expectation is that if such meat is ever made, scientists will opt for beef, pork, chicken or fish. However, science fiction has long toyed with the darker possibilities that cloned meat presents.
In Warren Ellis and Darick Robertson's epic sci-fi satire "Transmetropolitan," supermarkets and fast food joints sell dolphin, manatee, whale, baby seal, monkey and reindeer, while the Long Pig franchise sells "cloned human meat at prices you like."

"In principle, we could harvest the meat progenitor cells from fresh human cadavers and grow meat from them," Post said. "Once taken out of its disease and animalistic, cannibalistic context — you are not killing fellow citizens for it, they are already dead — there is no reason why not."

Of course, there are many potential objections that people could have to growing beef, chicken or pork in the lab, much less more disturbing meats. Still, Post suggests that marketing could overcome such hurdles.

"If every package of naturally grown meat by law should have the text, 'Beware, animals have been killed for this product,' I can imagine a gradual cultural shift," Post said. "Of course, we still have a long way to go to make a product that is even remotely competitive with current products."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34042394/ns/technology_and_science-
innovation/t/mad-science-growing-meat-without-animals/#.Uf7wMpI3uSo
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 08/04/13 05:23 PM

They could also use more "sexy labels" to boost sales of cadaver meat products, such as the ones George Carlin once joked about:
"New From Nabisco! New Cheese ****! New*****!"(women's breasts and genitals) With a little design inspiration and copy-writing, some potentially great ads for these coming new products could influence consumers to buy more; use your imagination and a famous name-brand for lab grown parts to eat...a entirely new market awaits for the Wall Street Ad firms! A new ,approved by Consumer groups everywhere, improved version of the old Soy-lent Green idea !think :laughing:

Traumer's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:43 AM

All the jackwads in politics who don't demand culpability need to be exiled to a barge anchored on the Baltic Sea

Why pollute the Baltic, it has enough scum of its own; the Bering Sea would do much better...

Traumer's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:22 AM

Cool. I love snopes. I had to use it a lot the past few years.

Never heard that biz about Fred Rogers, but it sure is funny. 'Wont you be my neighbor...by the way im a sniper' haha.

no one mentions his interview with Keith Richards...:cry:

Traumer's photo
Thu 08/08/13 09:34 AM

I don't agree that this thread is in poor taste or with this militant feminist notion of a "rape culture" but I also disagree with the comments above about sight. I am visually impaired and what a woman looks like isn't actually that important to me. It's hard for me to make eye contact I'm afraid ladies, so sorry if I don't give much of a damn about your smile or the "windows to your soul" but I am interested in body shapes.

Personality is very important to me and I would take someone that I liked as a person anyday over someone that I didn't, no matter how hot she was. If I'm considering someone as girlfriend material though I do want to know how big her bust and butt is and if I'm getting on well enough with her and I don't think that she's going to take it amiss I'll just ask what size bra she wears.

Hmmm Just curious, do these women ask you your butt and penis size?

rofl rofl

Traumer's photo
Thu 08/08/13 09:17 AM

DNA testing will expose the truth when the body eventually washes up on shore. :thumbsup:

Here in BC, about a dozen feet still with shoes on have washed up on shores...yesterday a hand washed up near Bellingham, WA...something is afoot, me thinks...waving

Traumer's photo
Thu 08/08/13 09:13 AM

"If Im not the problem, I have no need for revenge. Its how we process I guess."

Ahhh, IF only Life were that simple...Unfortunately, others get their jollies out of causing many problems for others. even total strangers.
Those types belong in psychiatric wards or the graveyards.

Traumer's photo
Wed 08/07/13 08:47 AM
Forget the walking, staggering or crawling dead, I'm dreading the Zoombies...the driving dead; lots on the roads now...laugh

Traumer's photo
Mon 08/05/13 10:51 AM
Edited by Traumer on Mon 08/05/13 10:52 AM

I don't believe in revenge myself but I do believe in Karma as I have seen it work on those that have hurt me. Can't say I am happy that they have suffered but can't exactly say I am sad either.

Real revenge is being on an emotional and spiritual high, especially when real revenge is demanded. I have always favoured a little C4 behind a wall light switch; gasoline filled light-bulbs; grenade attached to the flush handle in a toilet, etc. All available on the street marketslaugh

Traumer's photo
Mon 08/05/13 10:42 AM

Some of the strangest, and disturbing topics I've seen were on a a movie message board run by white supremacists. Definitely some of the oddest movie reviews I've read.

Those types must have have had a field day with the newish Sci-Fi film from Finland: Iron Sky; escaped Nazis invade the Earth in 2018 with their invasion fleet from the dark side of the moon...since their escape in 1945..."Moom Kampf"laugh Geez, about time!rofl

Traumer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 09:12 AM
We Wish You a Lousy Christmas
Jingle Hell
Neanderthal Man
from their great album Space Negros Do Generic Ethnic Muzak Versions of All Your Favorite Punk/Psychedelic... CD and since being in this genre, how about Yo So Negro by The Negro Band, c1961 and Una Noche Negro by May Clary/ Tintin and The Negro Band, 1968.
I love weird music....

Traumer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 08:36 AM

Norman Bates and The Showerheads

Van Gogh's Ear band

Traumer's photo
Fri 08/02/13 01:18 PM
Sex With The Dead by Bertha Does Moosejaw....frown

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25