Community > Posts By > refuseresist

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:10 AM
Nice if you could keep it in.
Can't even start do describe how it felt later when I..um..had a sudden stomach cold and that bright yellow stuff came back upwards and through my nose. :(

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:05 AM
The Streets - Too much brandy

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:51 AM
Last weekend I had a shot of something called "Habanero absinth".
I know what absinth is so I prepared for a bit of a burning sensation, I even had a pint of milk waiting just in case, but little did I know that it would cause 30 minutes of physical, my-mouth-is-on-fire like pain =(
It's now that I know habaneros are like the second hottest chilis in the known universe..

Definite no.1 on my list of Never Again. Avoid it if you can, and offer one for a friend instead :D

no photo
Thu 10/02/08 12:36 PM
Proteus - Hard NRG 7 : The Hellfire Club

no photo
Thu 10/02/08 11:11 AM
Sepultura - Kaiowas

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:37 AM
Proteus - Hard NRG 7: The Hellfire Club
74 minutes 26 seconds of having goosebumbs =)

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 08:52 AM
Just choose the one that wins the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHleK01Wk8

no photo
Sat 09/06/08 09:09 AM
Man, you just had to deactivate your account? This will be like the quietest spot of the internet?!

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:17 PM
Edited by refuseresist on Sat 08/09/08 03:17 PM
Eternal tears of sorrow - Autumn's grief

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 01:20 PM
Children of Bodom - Red light in my eyes, Pt.2

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 01:13 PM
Mudvayne - Dig

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 01:06 PM
Nine inch nails - Discipline

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:58 AM
I now have XP and Ubuntu dual boot (using Grub), and I have to add Vista. Google gives a nice guide for doing this, but it assumes I'd only have one hard drive or would like to make a partition from drive XP is on. I, however, have several and would like to keep OS's apart.

Now, would this work?
1. I add and format a new hard disk using XP. Shutdown.
2. I detach all other drives but the new one and DVD-drive. I set boot priority for DVD.
3. Install Vista on the new drive.
4. Shutdown after installation and attach XP and Linux hard drives, set Linux HD as first priority boot drive.
5. I have triple boot or still XP/Ubuntu dual boot?

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:46 AM
Visiting the hurricane highway (was that what it was called?) on the worst time would be really something. Ain't nothing like mother nature showing off.

It's starting to be the time to start saving money and planning destinations for next summer for me. I don't dare to include trans-atlantic flights, god knows what they cost a year from now..

So, it just may be that Chernobyl, Kosovo, Abghazia etc will be on my route. I should have just enough time to lear a few words of russian/Ukrainian.
That would be one nuclear disaster, one brand new country, and one trying to be a new country.

But still, I would love to hear your experiences of the most exciting/extreme places you have visited!

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:28 AM
Kingdom of Tonga. Tropical weather, hurricanes, volcanos and long, white beaches. All you need to "chilax", chill and relax.

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:04 AM
Edited by refuseresist on Sat 06/21/08 02:05 AM
Getting killed isn't in my plans, and the dangers in Chernobyl and tensions in Kosovo aren't anywhere near the threat levels Belushi or AllenAqua have experienced.

I just want something more meaningful to see than just old churches, architectually strange buildings etc.

But my gosh! As I read Belushi's and AllenAqua's posts, I wonder what else to do with my life than just working from monday to friday.
Of course AllenAqua's experience isn't really something you'd wish to see though.

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:09 AM
I have been attracted for a tour around Chernobyl NPP, as well as going to a brand new country of Kosovo and I'm thinking if this will be my plan for summer 2009.

So, has anyone seen these places and was it worth it? Are there other people who feel strangely drawn to places that "sane" people would avoid?

And what is the most (I hate to use the word, but..) extreme place you've been in?

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:14 AM
Can't wait. Midsummer, Juhannus, deserves to be noticed. Nightless night, midnight sun etc.
Weatherservice says that in Rovaniemi "sun doesn't rise or set at all.". Here in Tampere sunlight lasts 19h 29min.
Again, a perfect reason to get a hangover for tomorrow =)

no photo
Thu 06/19/08 11:29 PM
"Hi, doctor Nick!" from Simpsons?

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:41 AM
Apocalyptica - Hyperventilation