Community > Posts By > Smiggers

Smiggers's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:22 PM

I got laid off 2 months ago after 10 years at the newspaper!!! so going back to college to work on my masters degree!!

Never too late to change streams. When one door closes we just
open another.....Good for you sweetie

Smiggers's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:15 PM
Naw 18 wheeler and being OTR was like being paid to travel. NEVER too late to start. Follow your dream.
I slept on top of my trailer at the Grand Canyon ( it was nasty but, just threw an old blanket down. Been to NY and had a great time. My favorite place was and is still Maine

Smiggers's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:10 PM
I am a truck driver (local now) long hard hrs but, I love what I do.

Smiggers's photo
Wed 04/29/09 01:15 PM
Everything I have EXCEPT my dog

Smiggers's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:34 PM
Edited by Smiggers on Wed 04/08/09 07:38 PM
Here's one for you. I did not graduate but, my ex husband did. He was as dumb as a box of rocks. Had no common sense, can't spell and has no thought process. I think instead of a diploma they should do an intelligence test! The man couldn't multiply 2x2 yet he got better jobs and I had to help him with it. A diploma doesn't make you smarter just says you met the minimum (and that's just not good enough). I took a test once and she said it was the fastest it had ever been completed and every one was right. Do a test!!!

Smiggers's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:22 PM
waving and welcome

Smiggers's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:21 PM
If you set your notifications to send you an email yes

Smiggers's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:19 PM

All relationships are temporary since we are mortal. There are con artists everywhere else, so why wouldn't they be here?

The ones who claim to be your friend are the ones to watch out for first. Life sux. Playa's everywhere be it internet or real life. Some are true and some are fake. Ya just gotta find the fakers out and cut em loose.

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:47 PM
If everyone dropped one coke bottle then how many bottles are dropped? Too many people and too many dropped coke bottles. Wanna join me next week to clean up the idiots coke bottles?

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:43 PM

well hello there smiggers and welcome to my roll call

Thank you, thank you

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:40 PM
Here!!! Damn it anyway!

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:22 PM
It doesn't take a great sex life or a fantastic friendship. It takes love. Undieing, forgiving, understanding, patience, tolerance, and communication. I want it all and will not settle for less.

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:16 PM
Hopefully I have a half gallon of whiskey and a case of diet coke and I pass out before I see the end or feel the end. I have no family and no one special to cling to for support. I just want to fade away in that kind of situation.

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:10 PM
has he got a brother, friend..... Congrats and happy forever after

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:58 PM
I have no family left I should be angry that everyone left me but.....I am still here and hangin in. I feel pretty blessed
I have friends and they are my family. Thank God I have them

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:53 PM

I used to go out with a girl who smuggled beer in her purse.

That still happens.. all the common too... well with my crowd.. I just bring my flask though.. a bottle too risky for me bigsmile
[/quote
LOL!!!! I just stay home and watch the movies out now online. Not cuz i'm cheap or lazy. I'm just tired of being seen as the woman alone. Sooo I stay home alone and live vicariously through ya'll

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:49 PM
Darlin we are all afraid of rejection. Hell that's what keeps me in my cave.

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 04:23 PM
I feel ya. I am near Austin and just made a big batch of baked Ziti and no one to share it with. SUX HUH!

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 04:18 PM
well for one it's not a motorcycle it's friggin scooter! BIG! HUGE! Difference

Smiggers's photo
Sun 04/05/09 04:04 PM

awwww mirror I didn't mean to make you cry. I think your the bomb. I just don't believe in "if you do this then you'll get this" It just doesn't work that way. I apologize if I made you sad.....flowerforyou
flowers

blushinglove your a hopeless romantic and I wouldn't change that for the world drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8