Community > Posts By > lonelylovaboy

lonelylovaboy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 01:02 PM
Like zomg.. I can't believe I put a pic up on here lol.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Wed 06/30/10 12:07 AM
Thanks for listening I'm thinking about writing a book on certain events in my life in a book, but changing the names sort of. I guess it would be a drama, but I'm sure it will intrigue some readers if its all true. I just don't know where to start or who should I send it to.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:58 PM
Yes I learned an important lesson, just wish I didn't believe them and do some really stupid things and getting into the crazy situation I'm in now. I told myself to never allow something like this to happen again.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:53 PM

I know what it means to be dramatic.huh Unless you're dating a sociopath, they probably had some feelings for you.flowerforyou

No I'm pretty sure if I told you all the details you would agree I was just being used. I didn't want to admit it myself and wanted to believe she cared for me, but the truth is in front of me. Lol and yes she had some serious issues, which I thought I could help her though.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:47 PM
When you give a female your all and sacrificed all that you knew to be with her, only to realize you never meant anything. Used like a toy and then thrown away when she felt she's gotten all that she could out of you. Sometimes it makes you never want to open up to anyone again and remain single the rest of your life. Anyone else know what I mean?

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:39 PM
Edited by lonelylovaboy on Tue 06/29/10 11:40 PM

All I know is. If there is no attraction. I don't care how much of a smoth talker anyone might be. If you met with no pic and then you actually show yourself. And the other is not attreacted to you. All bets are off.

I agree with you shadow, I don't think I'm monsterific ugly, I think its other reasons I haven't posted a pic on a dating site. I've just been real hesitant on doing so, maybe I'll have better luck if I do though.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:34 PM
Think you can make me an album cover? Also when going about picture quality for digital cameras what are the best type of megapixel I should go with?

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:31 PM
If you get it started let me get a feature lol.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:26 PM
I have a psp and ps3 guess I'm just a sony fan. I have like every title on the psp and over 50 ps3 games. I've also made a game too which was both fun and stressful.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:05 PM

WWCND? - What Would Chuck Norris Do?

He would karate chop them in the neck and drag them home to make his love slave!

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:03 PM
why not!

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:56 PM
A superstar!

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:55 PM
don't feel bad the same happens to me and I'm way older! It does get on my last nerves sometimes when I have to constantly prove I'm older than what people think.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:52 PM
definitely!:banana:

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:48 PM

Right now, I'm looking for anybody with a vagina who isn't hideous.
rofl

I don't know really I've dealt with females who just claimed to be so different but the same as others, so honesty is a real big thing with me now. They have to be understanding, loyal, show they care, appreciative, upfront with no hidden motives, willing to invest time and not all about themselves.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:41 PM
Theres a first time for everything!! rofl rofl

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:39 PM

Ive Ben on This Sit 4 Quite Awhile Now... 2 Me Its Really Slow Pace... N It Dont Seem Like People Actually Hook Up/ Meet/Find A Relationship... So Whats the Point Y R People Here? What R They Doing?

I'll meet up with you, I'm hopping on the greyhound right now whats your address? :tongue:

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:04 PM

I guess the problem is that I put right on my profile that I ma only looking for someone local! and I am NOT looking for anything serious.
I still keep getting amrriage proposals from Australia, but can't get a dinner date!

So.. where are we going to dinner at and who's paying?

If you have to ask who is paying, we AREN'T going....

Shot down again and I just wanted some free convo and food. sad

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:14 PM
Edited by lonelylovaboy on Tue 06/29/10 09:18 PM

that I've seen so far.

1. Salo
2. Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door
3. The Shining

and, just for fair measure, let's throw on

4. The Human Centipede

You?

Wow you hit it right on the head with the girl next door.. I saw that and couldn't believe it was a true story. I haven't seen the others on the list besides the shininig but I may have to look them up.

I'll also add the movie teeth to the list, it wasn't scary just the thought of they say some females really have that down there. Also the fact of how many people tried to take advantage of the girl was crazy.

lonelylovaboy's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:09 PM
Like zomg I love anime! From inuyasha,bleach, naruto, dragon ballz/gt, digimon, yugi oh, yu yu hakusho, ronin kenshin, deathnote & one piece!! I live for anime & manga!!!! I just really love the action ones with fighting I guess, as I'm a big fan of martial art films and Asian culture.

Previous 1 3 4